Top 3 Feet For Rudras Storm?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Top 3 Feet for Rudras Storm?
Top 3 Feet for Rudras Storm?
 Cerberus.Warviper
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2015-02-20 17:40:24  
Hey guys.

Whats the top 3 feet atm. for SATA Rudras Storm?`

I can see the new skirmish feet can be augmented with crit. dmg+2-3%

What are other good alternatives?
By Pantafernando 2015-02-20 17:44:20  
The best is taeon with dex+crit dmg. Aside that, its just a matter of how high is the dex, as dex influence is higher than att or str.

That said:
- taeon with dex + crit dmg
- taeon with crit dmg
- taeon with dex > 5
- plunderer poullaines +1
By Boshi 2015-03-10 10:58:52  
Vanir is better than relic+1.

On a side note aren't dex and crit dmg both dusk- augs?
By charlo999 2015-03-10 12:20:05  
Yes it's stat 10 dex (tip)or crit damage +3(slit)
I think WS damage is different though up to 3%
So those 2(dex for solo crit damage for stacked) with WS damage and 25att is best I think.
 Asura.Dakenx
サーバ: Asura
user: Thebatman
By Asura.Dakenx 2015-03-10 12:24:43  
charlo999 said: »
Yes it's stat 10 dex (tip)or crit damage +3(slit)
I think WS damage is different though up to 3%
So those 2(dex for solo crit damage for stacked) with WS damage and 25att is best I think.

They are all the same thing (dusk) for crit, WS dmg and DEX+
By charlo999 2015-03-10 12:49:55  
Bah yeah just got in and checked. I got WS acc mixed up.
I guess the best thing from leaf is TA then.
Meaning WS damage 3% / TA x2 / 20acc 20att feet would be best for stacked and unstacked rudras.
By lhova 2015-03-12 17:16:30  
charlo999 said: »
Bah yeah just got in and checked. I got WS acc mixed up.
I guess the best thing from leaf is TA then.
Meaning WS damage 3% / TA x2 / 20acc 20att feet would be best for stacked and unstacked rudras.

What about having DW on them? I currently have +12 Acc, 3DW and 2% Crit dam. I was thinking that these would be great for tp and we phase. Also side note, what are the ideal augs on the legs and hands? For hands I wasn't sure if I should focus on mab (ideal for AE) or if I should just try to make it stronger for RS since the natural Dex is currently the same as what I'm currently using (Pil +1's) For legs I'm hoping to get them so I can get augs on them since I'm currently using Q legs with +8 Dex aug.
 Bismarck.Ihina
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-03-12 17:25:55  
It entirely depends on what the rest of your gear looks like, how often you're in party situations with various levels of haste buffs, how many tp sets you're willing to make and what you use your thf for.
By lhova 2015-03-12 17:32:04  
Bismarck.Ihina said: »
It entirely depends on what the rest of your gear looks like, how often you're in party situations with various levels of haste buffs, how many tp sets you're willing to make and what you use your thf for.

Yeah sorry, I forgot that we have to put every question into context. When I was talking about hands I was thinking about trying to use them in salvage to AE gears. When I'm asking about the pants I was thinking about delve fodder and high tier battles. From reading a few pages back with the exception of the body it seems that all of the other pieces are better that what currently being used (not factoring emp gear that will soon be ilvl)
 Bismarck.Ihina
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-03-12 17:47:05  
Well that doesn't tell me much.

Basically, you want to load up DW until you cap delay, and that entirely depends on what haste buff you're getting.

At 0% haste, or no haste, you need 49%
15% haste or haste1, 42% DW
30% haste or haste2, 31% DW
capped haste, 12% DW

Just aim for those numbers, then stuff everything else with TA.

As far which augments go where, it's basically up to you, since augments are interchangeable. The only thing to consider is that TA should probably go on WS pieces and DW should go on pieces where there are superior WS options, like body.