....I mean... good catch =)!
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [387 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Sechs
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-02-08 01:56:15  
While in over 5 stacks of +2 stones (and plentiful more +1 and NQ) I've never seen any, I can 100% confirm that "acc/att" (both at the same time) augments do exist for Linos if you use snowslit stones.

I think single category (att or acc) caps at +20, whereas combined category (acc/att) likely caps at 15 since friend of mine got a +14 in both.

Hopefully Jeanpaul will read this and update the first post of the thread.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [256 days between previous and next post]
By Boshi 2017-10-22 09:34:09  
I’ve been working on Nehushstan club snowslit augs

Never seen an acc/att combo

Never seen a single aug over 15, seen the number 15 a LOT
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-10-22 09:40:23  
Took me MANY stacks of +2 stones to even SEE the acc/att augment APPEAR on Linos.
If Nehushtan is anything like Linos, then the combined aug is pretty rare.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [296 days between previous and next post]
By Boshi 2018-08-14 13:05:32  
I ended up getting the 15/15, atm club is:
dmg+25
acc/att+15
wsd+3

i have tried hundreds of leafslit and tip never seen wsd4, rarely seen wsd3. Seen stp4 da4 a lot.
By Boshi 2018-08-15 23:14:01  
UPDATE:

got this today

STP+6 from a Leaftip+1

currently max listed on both english & japanese wikis is +4

edit: I'm stupid and see JeanPaul has to 6 listed in OP
[+]
 Bahamut.Agerine
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-08-15 23:38:37  
Boshi said: »
UPDATE:

got this today

STP+6 from a Leaftip+1

currently max listed on both english & japanese wikis is +4

edit: I'm stupid and see JeanPaul has to 6 listed in OP

Not stupid. Doin good work.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [178 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2019-02-09 17:15:28  
Just finished trading Linos with 16 stacks + 7 of Snowslit +1 stones.
A total of 199 stones. Not a particularly relevant sample maybe, but not small either.

The only stats I've seen on Linos are:
Accuracy
Attack
Magic Attack
Evasion
DEF
Magic Evasion

Pretty much in line with the stats reported on the page 1 table.
Some additionalobservations:

1) On these stones, I've never seen any accuracy or attack get above 15. Guess +15 is the "cap" for +1 stones?

2) Cap for +2 stones on acc and att (individual) is +20, whereas cap on the acc/att is +15

3) Never seen Acc/Att (same aug) together with these +1 stones. It's not reported in the table on page1 of this thread, but it exists. Maybe it's exclusive for +2 stones? (it's very very rare for +2 stones as well btw, spent gazilions on +2 stones and you rarely get one)

Again on the acc/att aug together, wonder if it's actually not snowslit but snowtip? It's not fitting SE's model, but maybe they put it there by mistake and never noticed?
If that's so that would justify why it's so rare for me with Snowslit stones +2, it's because the few times I got it, it was an off-path augment?
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1535 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Firedevil
サーバ: Siren
user: Firedevil
By Siren.Firedevil 2023-04-24 11:02:46  
I wanted to update this because I had trouble finding info. BG Wiki shows that Linos can be augmented with WS damage +3% using Leafslit/tip stones. I used a stack and a half of Leafslit+2 stones and a handful of Leaftip+2 stones without a single WS damage augment. A friend told me they had the same experience and switched to +1 stones. Within the first 20 leafslit+1 stones I got WS Damage +2%. Took over 150 more before I saw WS damage +3% finally.

This augment seems rare, and I don't think +2 stones will give this to you. +1 is confirmed to work. I hope this info helps someone, as this would have saved me a couple million gil in +2 stones...
[+]
 Sylph.Funkworkz
VIP
サーバ: Sylph
user: Funkworkz
By Sylph.Funkworkz 2023-04-24 11:43:42  
I would say this is a glitch, or RNGJesus smote you both.
[+]
By Vaerix 2023-04-24 14:45:16  
Siren.Firedevil said: »
I wanted to update this because I had trouble finding info. BG Wiki shows that Linos can be augmented with WS damage +3% using Leafslit/tip stones. I used a stack and a half of Leafslit+2 stones and a handful of Leaftip+2 stones without a single WS damage augment. A friend told me they had the same experience and switched to +1 stones. Within the first 20 leafslit+1 stones I got WS Damage +2%. Took over 150 more before I saw WS damage +3% finally.

This augment seems rare, and I don't think +2 stones will give this to you. +1 is confirmed to work. I hope this info helps someone, as this would have saved me a couple million gil in +2 stones...

Sadly I went through 3 stacks of +2 stones on the 15att/15acc for linos a couple years ago. Sometimes RNG is just bad. Didnt see the augment until last year with a +1 stone.

Moral of the story, more/cheaper chances with +1 stones is usually the better choice simply because even if you have a 90%(we don't know this value for +2 stones) chance of a max augment, if you have 8 augments to choose from with an even distribution you still only have a 11% chance to get your augment. Sometimes you won't even see the augment like Pet: MEVA on Taeon, or Att/ACC on linos because there's so many options for the initial roll(snow).

Sorry RNG got the better of you this time man, better luck next time!
By warmech 2023-04-24 18:30:59  
I just blew a whole stack of +2 looking for wsd too.. saw 0 wsd also. will try +1 stones instead, thanks for the tip.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-04-24 19:43:50  
Its just weird af that an augment doesnt exist via +2 thats only available via +1.
If that truly is the case, that sounds like a bug instead of intended code.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2023-04-24 19:55:05  
I had that feeling to get max da on linos througleaf something.
Went through countless +2 stacks and in the end I got the max Aug through +1 stones. Really annoying.

I can say for linos on snowstones that I've seen +20 acc and att multiple times, but never seen +15 both.
Max I could get is +14. The Acc/Att together aug is, in general, quite rare. I'm confident I have a good sample, I think I got past 1000 stones used and the combined aug has been seen no more than 20 total times.

In hindsight I should have stayed with +20 acc... But too late now I guess.
I'm so burned out on the amount of gil I wasted on my linos that I haven't found the strength to more of them.
By DaneBlood 2023-04-24 21:02:02  
Asura.Sechs said: »
I'm past the mark of 8 stacks of Dustkip stones (mostly +1, some +2 and some nq) and haven't seen Quadruple

I have 2 linos both with QA +3 and i im 99% sure i used dusktip (since i went with what bg wiki said).

Leviathan.Supernads
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Supernads
By Leviathan.Supernads 2023-04-24 21:43:31  
I followed the bg wiki guide recently and only used +1 stones. I also got Quadruple attack pretty easily.
[+]
 Asura.Dexprozius
By Asura.Dexprozius 2023-04-25 00:12:34  
In my experience the WSD+3 and Acc+20 are the hardest ones to get
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2023-04-25 07:20:32  
DaneBlood said: »
I have 2 linos both with QA +3 and i im 99% sure i used dusktip (since i went with what bg wiki said).
I was talking about DA, not QA.
DA is in the Leaf slot, shares the slot with STP (and other stuff).
QA is indeed in the Dusk slot instead, just like you said.

In general for augment slots that don't have many possible values (like the DA or QA slots, they both have only 3 possible values: +1, +2, +3) then using +1 stones is cheap and very efficient.

For augments that have a huge range of values (like Acc, Att etc, ranging from +1 to +20 and the likes) then in the long run it's probably more efficient to use +2 stones if you really want to reduce the range of possible value outcomes?
By DaneBlood 2023-04-25 08:38:03  
I was talking about DA, not QA.

ahh ok. I was just confussed by all the QA you mentioned

Can anybody confirm they've seen "Quadruple Attack +X%" on Linos with Dusktip stones?

I'm past the mark of 8 stacks of Dustkip stones (mostly +1, some +2 and some nq) and haven't seen Quadruple

I've never seen the QA stat at all in over 8 stacks of stones.