Update THF Gear - Top Tier?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Thief » Update THF gear - top tier?
Update THF gear - top tier?
By ySoxx 2015-03-24 12:44:55  
Thanks for checking in! I have recently come back after a long break and was hoping you guys can help me out with the best gear for THF these days, I'm a little lost.

Looking for help with the BEST of the best gear to give me something to aim for.

Ie. Hands down the best solo TP & WS (Rudras) gear and also the same for endgame NM's.

The THF guide above seems outdated that's why I started a new topic. Hopefully it can help others too.

Thanks and appreciate any help.
 Asura.Celoria
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: celoria
By Asura.Celoria 2015-03-24 13:20:10  
http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/36654/for-the-shinies-a-guide-for-thief/

You will have to scroll through the last few pages but you will find a few sets in there. The biggest problem there is with "top" gear right now is that it is mostly skirmish gear with specific augments. Which is luck based, which means millions upon millions of gil will be thrown into it before you come remotely close to "perfect" augments.

You are better off holding off for both the rudra nerf and the empy gear that will be happening here this week. I don't know if you are thf main or not, but as time has taught us when one job gets nerfed or buffed it seems everyone changes jobs, if you are a thf main like a few people on this site it won't matter to you however.

Anyway, just better to save your gil until the update this week so you aren't throwing millions at gear that can be virtually useless by thursday.
[+]
By ySoxx 2015-03-30 08:21:21  
Any updates / can anyone advise on what the top THF sets I should be aiming for are?

Thanks for any input.
By cervelo84 2015-03-30 19:10:21  
Anyone know how I upgrade the helm to i119? I beat the mega boss in the Formor zone. I am only on 4-2 in SOA though. Does that matter?

P.s I got title.

empy helm is BIS, also legs from dulhhallen, That's all I see so far. Havn't played much THF lately.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [55 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Ryger
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: ryger
By Cerberus.Ryger 2015-05-24 10:40:38  
any up to date sets for thf re guarding emp af? Kinda lost on new daggers SA TA unstacked and rudra SA TA ect sets. The thf guide isnt really addressing any of these questions.
By cervelo84 2015-05-24 12:24:31  
death procced 4 times in 1 hour for me today with Odium.

(yesterday 95 minutes of cping and no procs.. lol)
[+]
By Davorin 2015-05-24 13:16:00  
Cerberus.Ryger said: »
any up to date sets for thf re guarding emp af? Kinda lost on new daggers SA TA unstacked and rudra SA TA ect sets. The thf guide isnt really addressing any of these questions.

You could ask your questions in the guide thread instead of necro bumping this one. There have been some feedback about empyrean equip and daggers in that thread within the last month. You just need to read it and use your brain.