フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Rune Fencer » RUN Empyrean Armor Quest
RUN Empyrean Armor Quest
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2015-06-18 12:03:06  
Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Never noticed it before, but Octavernost has an option to teleport you right to the Strange Apparatus you need. Simply talk to him again after you've picked up your KI for the fight.

This probably becomes available after you beat it the first time, as I have not completed it yet and he has no option to teleport me :|
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2015-07-01 15:26:15  

So I was banging my head against this for a while, read the darksday idea strat, finally got my ***together and went to do it. My 1hr was down from something else I was doing and I fully intended on losing a couple times to get the strat down, but the fight was absurdly easy this time around. No icarus wing, no 1hr use, did use a vile elixir NQ as a safety precaution, though. Pictures of my battle log for anyone who is interested.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [394 days between previous and next post]
By StriderShizard 2016-07-29 18:55:26  
I adjusted the Darksday strategy and found it worked even better this way. For reference the GSD I used is a fully upgraded Aettir. I started the fight on Lightningday.
Swordplay
Hasso
Meditate
Lux
Elemental Sforzo
Lux
Lux
Vile Elixir +1
After the second Holy II
Gambit
Lux
Lux
Lux
After the first Comet
Sekkanoki
Dimidiation
Dimidiation
The NM was now at 7%
Lunge
Win
When I did my first WS the NM was around 85~% and was dropped heavily by the Light SC damage while triple Lux Gambit had its light resistance lowered. My HP was at around 238 when I won. Could probably pop Vivacious Pulse for some extra insurance.