How Much Gil Required To Level WW?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Woodworking » How much gil required to level WW?
How much gil required to level WW?
 Asura.Rinuko
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Rinuko
By Asura.Rinuko 2015-03-27 03:26:45  
Hello.

I'm thinking of taking up a craft and is between alchemy and ww. Im currently sitting on little over 2mil and wonder if that would be enough to boost either craft to close 100?
 Bahamut.Scizor
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Scizor
By Bahamut.Scizor 2015-03-27 04:34:24  
Nope.
 Cerberus.Ganlere
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Ganlere
By Cerberus.Ganlere 2015-03-27 11:41:12  
#1, assume that anything you craft these days is for npc resell only. Yes, some items you can AH slowly and items that do sell regularly are generally crafted by 100+ skill players as HQ synths.

#2, research the crafts. Yes, most of the guides are old now, but they still have a basic path to follow. Look through all possible crafts in a 10 level range and see what you can get, costs, etc.

#3, past 50 skills slow down. Before you may get a level per 1-2 stacks of materials, now it generally is 2-5 stacks a level. Use that as a gil guide. If you need 5 levels of skill, it takes 3 stacks of materials per level, and materials cost 100k per stack....already at 1.5M just for those 5 levels. You may get all that back, some back, none back...just depends.

#4, if you really want a 100 craft, do it. Farm dynamis, salvage, VW, Delve, whatever you can do to make gil and put that into the craft. Too many events these days where you can't at least do 1M in 1 hour. Craft, farm, craft, farm. Ten levels of crafting a day is easy to do unless stupid lack of materials comes into play. I did 70-91 alchemy in 2 days this week; now I'm gathering materials and getting distracted by EMPY stuff.
[+]