フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 138 139 140 ... 159 160 161
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2016-08-25 06:04:27  
Zack's Buster Sword (new)+ ROFLcopter gloves (again) and Vaan's Windburst katana again, but I have a 7* Katana now :)
By fillerbunny9 2016-08-25 12:29:03  
yay.... I now have a 7* Healer's Grimoire. totes worth the 25 Mythril. T-T
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2016-08-25 14:43:40  
I got Locke's medica from the lucky banner. Its so crappy. I thought it was based on max HP but i just realized its based on Locke's MND....
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2016-08-25 20:24:41  
Hmmm to pull on Kaiser Shield on banner 1 or on Platinum Shield on banner 2...have native wall but can only do up to content 120 atm...
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2016-08-25 21:57:07  
100 gem

I don't have a slot for Ovelia in my party, but synergy for FFT I suppose
[+]
By Draylo 2016-08-26 13:54:34  
Bleh I got Kogarasumaru and Healing grimoire from my lucky pull.
 Asura.Iuno
サーバ: Asura
user: freyavp
By Asura.Iuno 2016-08-26 14:39:39  
Sylph.Hyunkyl said: »
Hmmm to pull on Kaiser Shield on banner 1 or on Platinum Shield on banner 2...have native wall but can only do up to content 120 atm...
the shield has + lightning damage % on it. if you have an offensive soulbreak like lightning's SSB, or a boss weak to thunder, it's beyond godlike since agrias can use spellblades.
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2016-08-26 14:55:11  
50 mythril for 11x pull, Healing Staff again, Agrias Kaiser Shield and Ovelia's staff! Got what I wanted, will save up for guaranteed 5* now :P
[+]
 Asura.Iuno
By Asura.Iuno 2016-08-26 14:57:56  
50 mythril for 11x pull, Healing Staff again, Agrias Kaiser Shield and Ovelia's staff! Got what I wanted, will save up for guaranteed 5* now :P
wish me luck too, then. doing cult of 3 for same shield

well maximillian's not a bad alternative
http://i.imgur.com/tebEyut.jpg
By fillerbunny9 2016-08-26 15:39:15  
is there any benefit to the Burst weapon for Ramza? he seems to mostly just be a Shout machine. =/
 Asura.Iuno
By Asura.Iuno 2016-08-26 15:42:43  
fillerbunny9 said: »
is there any benefit to the Burst weapon for Ramza? he seems to mostly just be a Shout machine. =/
from /r/FFRK's sandslice, resident relic analyzer:

Iga Blade:
As we saw with Garnet and Vaan bursts, DeNA have started ramping up the visuals on BSB entries more; and that is the highlight of Ramza's addition to the set. It's glorious, especially if you've played the War of the Lions version (which, personally, I haven't.) As for the game functions, the entry has a surprisingly beefy DEF bump along with Holy AoE. The first command is Banishing Strike as a two-hit combo.
The second command, though, is a bit controversial, for most of the same reasons Entrust is: you're exchanging your turn (and whatever you could have done with it) for pushing someone closer to the next SB. If there were a W-Support RM, this would have more potential; but such a thing doesn't exist yet.
Rating among BSBs: Awkward

It's not Yuna BSB1 tier, but it's not especially exciting with Gilgamesh's as close as it is. Plus, it's competing with much better Ramza SB options.
Recurrence: Orlandu 2
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2016-08-26 16:17:59  
Tyro's Banner 1 looks interesting with Lightning's SSB now XD
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2016-08-26 17:13:04  
You're lucky I really want that Shield but it simply wont drop for me. Congrats!
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2016-08-26 18:12:55  
Welcome to the cleansing strike club
By fillerbunny9 2016-08-26 18:58:38  
is added effect on Cleansing really that potent to warrant using it over Hallowed Bolt?
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2016-08-26 19:31:46  
Yes. Hallowed Bolt is terrible.
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2016-08-26 23:13:00  
Well just lacking SHout and I'll be a happy camper :P pull on FFT banner 2 or wait for Tyro 2nd special banner for a guaranteed one?
By fillerbunny9 2016-08-27 00:13:12  
Personally, I like Hallowed Bolt because it deals a solid amount of damage, and Silence has been awesome on fights like Yunalesca. I am not exactly hurting for breakdowns when they are needed (I have Shatterheart and Beryl Serpent for Fran & Faris respectively, plus god knows what else at this point.) Agrias tends to hit decently hard for me under Shout, and is my Dispelling machine when needed. otherwise it's spamming Saint's Cross at/near max damage and hitting Hallowed Bolts for 4-5k per hit, which really only puts her a couple of pegs below Lightning for me.
By Ciri Zireael 2016-08-27 03:33:17  
Well just lacking SHout and I'll be a happy camper :P pull on FFT banner 2 or wait for Tyro 2nd special banner for a guaranteed one?

There is no guaranteed Shout, it's just on the banner for Tyro 2.

Hallowed Bolt is aoe 4 hits 6.0 total multiplier and silence.

Cleansing Strike is 3 hits 5.1 total multiplier and atk/mag -50%.

You can bring Faris for Beryl Serpent's Full Break and commands (atk down; mag down) and outfitted with other abilities and have multiple stacking debuffs on good characters and drop Fran entirely for another dps.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2016-08-27 05:15:41  
what relics are the +1 free relics from the 11 draw of tyro selection 2? I know it will probably change some of them especially if they are good...
By fillerbunny9 2016-08-27 09:43:10  
I would never bring both Fran and Faris for the same fight anyways, the issue I guess I have is would those debuffs actually stack? with the way that attack buffs don't always play well with Shout (HotE and whatever Basch's shield gives work, but most everything else doesn't), wouldn't one just be overwriting the other? (both Faris and Agrias' SBs)
 Asura.Iuno
By Asura.Iuno 2016-08-27 12:08:55  
I would never bring both Fran and Faris for the same fight anyways, the issue I guess I have is would those debuffs actually stack? with the way that attack buffs don't always play well with Shout (HotE and whatever Basch's shield gives work, but most everything else doesn't), wouldn't one just be overwriting the other? (both Faris and Agrias' SBs)
yeah they run the same status ID. shout, hote and basch shield do not, therefore they can stack. if you have her relics, faris is superior to fran in practically every way anyway.
By fillerbunny9 2016-08-27 12:38:05  
I have Faris' Burst, but I cannot say I really use her often. I run a melee heavy setup using Cloud, Lightning, Agrias, Ramza, and Celes (because I finally got a good Medica in her). Cloud has both Blade Beam and Fenrir, Lightning has both Crushing Blow and Blaze Rush, Agrias has both Hallowed and Cleansing (now), Ramza has Burst/Shout/Stone. I could in theory use Cleansing over Hallowed, but by the time Agrias is ready to use an SB, the fight is at least half over. maybe if I threw Blitz Ace (or whatever the boost to limit gain is) on her, eschewing the ability that strengthens all Knight type abilities, but generally if I need that I am going to pull out Faris as and slap Dr. Mog's Teachings on her to utterly destroy whatever I am fighting. it's really hard to break my setup right now, because it has worked so thoroughly to complete 95% of what the game throws at me at this point.
By Ciri Zireael 2016-08-27 13:52:21  
Faris BSB and Cleansing Strike all stack because of different IDs. Shout stacks with everything generally that gives something more than just attack.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2016-08-27 14:02:35  
I only use hallowed bolt > Cleansing strike if there are multiple bosses (then I opt for the AoE) but any single target boss, I'll value the attack/mag down > the extra damage anytime.

and I wouldn't use it as my sole source of silence either. If it's something I NEED silenced, then I'm going to bring silencega on someone.

That extra mitigation especially later in the fight when the bosses start using their more powerful moves can sometimes be the diff between 1/1 a fight and a handful of s/l's

If you're not at the point where you're on your last ability usage and barely enough damage to kill the boss, go with Cleansing Strike. It's not that much weaker and it will make the fight safer and much less of a headache
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-08-28 08:18:21  
Woot, I did it! 100% caught up with characters. (For now!)

https://www.ffrkcentral.com/profile/jcq6

105 80's
23 65's
5 50's

283/283 RM's!!

[+]
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2016-08-28 22:04:35  
OMG, 11x pull = 2x Platinum Sword! /Jizzz
[+]
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2016-09-02 22:17:44  

From two consecutive pulls. I am the luckiest *** alive
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2016-09-03 20:14:05  
Me and my cousin got platinum shield from 100 gem buff draw was hilarious thought I finally got sentinels grimoire finally. Oh well got another item I had my eye on at least.
First Page 2 3 ... 138 139 140 ... 159 160 161