フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 142 143 144 ... 159 160 161
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2016-10-15 20:00:39  
Fenrir.Surgator said: »
okay here is my question! i can go to the 3 phase before dying with my team , i don't have any 5 spell honed because that cost me too much orb! the event finish tommorow of the 160 difficulty ffvii event..

i don't have that much crystal but i think with 4-5 crystal i can pass that boss to have that mc 3 but the question is , is it worth it or better wait to get another mc 3 on another place where it would be a lot easier? i feel like if i don't get it now i will fall a lot behind to the point i don't know if i'm gonna be able to make them since all my perso are 80 and i get trashed by that boss!

What team and abilities are you using? I would try and finish the 160 difficulty boss. It'snot requiring CM so it should ve doable with the proper setup.
 Fenrir.Surgator
サーバ: Fenrir
user: blade4
By Fenrir.Surgator 2016-10-15 21:55:56  
my team consist of sorry for the long drag of picture!

i have 2 saint cross , 10 draw fire on cecil , sb of paladin force

luneth have blade torrent and advance so he can do a lot of dmg,
is lifesiphon is at 8 and firaga strike at 6

Y'shtola have 10 curaga and 6 shellga and have stoneskin 2 limit break

Faris have full break 2 time ( mitigate a lttle of the dmg ) i can change the other to not put magic break but sometime more usefull if needed. She have kindred spirit limit break

Thancred have thief revenge x2 to heal himself back again , the other ability can be remplace by anything else! he have Jin-Chi-Ten sb!

i have cloud 80 but no good sb with him the one sb he can have do 9999 but most of them can do that too with rm of rhamsa!

i can chance one of them with fang that i have the bust sb of fang and is lvl 80 too . but will need a good strat to make them do more dmg but i tought that the haste of thancred is good when the haste of shout is out!

Ps : i will post a pic of it after i find a place to put one because imageshack you need to paye now and i don't realy want to put that on fb because no one give a ***that i play that haha!no instragram just myspace (i know i'm lol damn old school -_- )
By fillerbunny9 2016-10-15 22:15:55  
if you have native Wall, are you RW Shout? if not, that would be the first thing I would suggest. for damage purposes, you want to have your strongest LB on hand, particularly because you need to be able to burn down phase 3 and 4 ASAP. the counters in 3 suck, and the damage boost in 4 is also rough.

for picture sharing, just use imgur, it's free and easy.
By Jetackuu 2016-10-15 22:22:45  
I pulled it off but didn't get Champion due to 4/5 dying, dat MC3 'do.

Dreamstage was fun to have to negate a few of the magic AoE attacks.
By Bloodrose 2016-10-15 23:01:00  
Jetackuu said: »
I pulled it off but didn't get Champion due to 4/5 dying, dat MC3 'do.

Dreamstage was fun to have to negate a few of the magic AoE attacks.
My set up was:

RW: Ramza Shout

Cloud: Tempo Flurry / Life Siphon
Vincent: Magic Break / Power Break
Aerith: Protectra / Curaise
Zack: Firaga Strike / Life Siphon
Y'Shtola: Shellra / Renewing Cure

Before I attempted this, I made sure to set up the best choices of Record Materia I had, and my best boosted characters.

I was lucky enough to do this without having to spend any mythril, and got the mastery bonus the second time through.

Cloud and Zack used Life Siphon in the early stages to whittle him down while building their soul break gauges for the 3rd and 4th incarnations. You can use Firaga Strike on the first, third, and 4th incarnations, but since he counters it on the 2nd, best to avoid using it then.

I saved the RW Shout uses for the end of his 2nd Incarnation, which allowed me to maximize and speed things up during his 3rd and 4th, with enhanced damage Finishing Touch, and keeping him interrupted with Air Strike.

I had Vincent there almost strictly for Power Breakdown, and Magic Breakdown. Y'Shtola was there almost exclusively for wall, and I put Mako Might on her to keep it ready for use. Aerith has White Materia, Planet Protector, Pulse of Life, and Seal Evil. I primarily used White Materia from her, then used Paean to Gaia after that.

Made for an incredibly easy fight, considering I heard Bone Dragon can be a real *** stain.
 Fenrir.Surgator
By Fenrir.Surgator 2016-10-16 00:56:04  
if wall is shell and protect i don't have any sb for that... i only have stoneskin sb with my main healer but this sb is a HUGE bonus to anything ,the lb i put atm on the team are pretty much the best exept that dmg wise long term fang beat tancred in dmg... but i'm wondering if fang or tancred is better

Ps : tried 2-3 time to updload on imgur didn't work but i will keep that site to post pic thx a lot!

i will upload it tommorow after work!
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-10-16 01:10:59  
Fenrir.Surgator said: »
if wall is shell and protect i don't have any sb for that... i only have stoneskin sb with my main healer but this sb is a HUGE bonus to anything ,the lb i put atm on the team are pretty much the best exept that dmg wise long term fang beat tancred in dmg... but i'm wondering if fang or tancred is better

Ps : tried 2-3 time to updload on imgur didn't work but i will keep that site to post pic thx a lot!

i will upload it tommorow after work!

Stoneskin II is "wall".
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-10-16 03:03:56  
Wall isn't just Protect+Shell (you still need a separate SB or spell for those), it triples your RES+DEF and stacks with Pro+Shell. There are no real HP Shield stoneskins in the game for a few more banners.
[+]
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2016-10-16 03:47:09  
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/40ql43/newbie_guide_part_4_relic_pull_and_team_choice/
[+]
 Phoenix.Komugichan
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2016-10-16 04:55:12  
After getting 3 of Aerith's BSSB 3 Cid's googles 1 crystal comb and one crystal cross I was spent. But then the free 5 mytril dropped and the single draw got me it.
[+]
 Fenrir.Surgator
By Fenrir.Surgator 2016-10-16 18:57:34  
thank you a lot ciri for that discover!
 Fenrir.Surgator
By Fenrir.Surgator 2016-10-16 19:50:14  
success!! my party was just with not ennouf healer but with 2 healer and take my time to do dmg... i did it ! :O ! luneth was moping the floor all fight long but was there to proc fire dmg , i was realy near mastery and it bug me to see that haha! so now i just have to chose who i get mc3.... :O !

Edit : i chose cecil since he is a big part of most of might high fight that make it a LOT more easier since he tank like a madman and do insane dps with is burst sb!
By Faelar 2016-10-16 22:20:15  
Diabolos.Prodigy said: »

Managed to force it down via unconventional methods.... lol

How'd you do it?
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2016-10-16 22:38:15  
The ff9 CM want as bad as i thought. Diamond Weapon CM was way worse.

Can somone give me advice on the second MC3 to use. I plan on focusing on mage teams going forward since I've got a mountain of mage gear.

Im using my first MC3 on Luneth thays a given but what about second? I have chain blizzaga crafted at r3 already. Im debating between Tyro, Terra, Shantotto, Squall, and Vaan. I habe Vaans BSB so not sure if i should just mc3 him.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2016-10-17 02:19:00  
I personally used MC3 on Cloud as his RM99 is damn usefull and since I have his OSB and BSSB. For the second one I was planning on using it on Lightning for better Powerchain/Full Charge damage or Vaan for better BSSB damage and 5th hit on thief's revenge. I am leaning towards Lightning for the second though.
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2016-10-17 15:58:15  
Phoenix.Komugichan said: »
I personally used MC3 on Cloud as his RM99 is damn usefull and since I have his OSB and BSSB. For the second one I was planning on using it on Lightning for better Powerchain/Full Charge damage or Vaan for better BSSB damage and 5th hit on thief's revenge. I am leaning towards Lightning for the second though.

Vaan's RM3 also gives +30% damage with daggers. 2 with one stone.
By fillerbunny9 2016-10-17 17:34:53  
Personally, I did Cloud and Ramza. For both I have nearly every limit break available, including Bursts and OSB for Cloud(I literally think I am ONLY missing Braver...). There's pretty much NO replacing them in my party right now save for going Mage strat.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2016-10-17 17:51:51  
I went with Vaan and Pecil.

Especially Vaan because I don't use DPS record materia. I use ace striker so I can get his bsb up (magic/defense down, and armor breakdown burst command) to get give a huge boost to everyone's damage.

The extra stats help make up for the lack of damage RM.

Then I did Pecil since I have his BSB as well.

Ramza/Tyro are probably going to be next since they're part of my A-team.

Agrias doesn't come out until wave 2, so she'll be last. not to mention she's the member of my A-team most likely to be replaced when I throw all my mythril at the Onion knight banner (or the ffxi even if we get that event. Curilla's SBs are insane)
By Bloodrose 2016-10-18 07:49:23  
Got my second MC3, and was debating between Cecil, Warrior of Light, and Bartz.

Might spend it on Y'shtola, just to have her Medica II and Stoneskin II sitting at level 99. Was hoping Aerith would be up there instead.

On the other hand, I could also go with Ramza, or any of my other SB characters I have.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-10-18 08:15:47  
I did Tyro for my first MC3 as I have his BSB and Wall. Got my 2nd MC3 tonight and did Zidane because I have his BSB as well. Then I went ahead and did a Keeper's #2 pull and got Platinum Sword and wish I had used it on Ramza...
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2016-10-18 12:06:01  
I decided on Vaan with Ramza being next. Dark matter 5 is really burning my gil. Isn't there spouse to be a orb event soon?
 Fenrir.Surgator
By Fenrir.Surgator 2016-10-19 21:46:38  
what are the member most of the time are in your team for big fight and can do a lot of versability?
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-10-19 23:54:51  
Phoenix.Komugichan said: »
I decided on Vaan with Ramza being next. Dark matter 5 is really burning my gil. Isn't there spouse to be a orb event soon?

I hope so. My hones are by far my biggest issue right now. Still need lots of gil to finish some of my upgrades, though.
By Draylo 2016-10-20 00:37:07  
Got Vivi BSB from a 100 gem pull, I wish I had Beatrix's -.- but seems I have everything else from FF9 lol
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-10-20 00:43:25  
Draylo said: »
Got Vivi BSB from a 100 gem pull, I wish I had Beatrix's -.- but seems I have everything else from FF9 lol

I got Kuja's weapon from the WHM 100 gem pull. Does darkness damage. Wat, lol.
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2016-10-20 12:17:38  
Asura.Ladyofhonor said: »
I got Kuja's weapon from the WHM 100 gem pull. Does darkness damage. Wat, lol.

Yea its weird how that plays out but Kuja has whm 5* so that's how that works..
By Bloodrose 2016-10-24 10:44:33  
The Final Fantasy II Ultimate+ dungeon seemed pretty easy, so now I have my third Memory Crystal III to use and it's a really annoying decision to make -.-
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2016-10-24 14:51:19  
Just keep in mind soon you'll be swimming in MC3 and a lot of people will get their level increase really fast.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-10-25 09:46:41  
New Daily Dungeon schedule in JP:

Monday: Fire/Earth + Gil
Tuesday: Power/Black + EXP
Wednesday: Wind/Lightning + Greens
Thursday: Power/White + Summon/Non Elemental
Friday: Holy/Dark + Upgrade Materials
Saturday: Ice/Non Elemental + Gil
Sunday: EXP
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2016-10-25 10:47:27  
wow nice change to the daily dungeons any chance Global might get that sooner rather than later?
First Page 2 3 ... 142 143 144 ... 159 160 161