FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 4 ... 159 160 161
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-04-15 22:19:12  
runeghost said: »
Does anyone think that there will ever be a PC version? (without using an emulator?)

most likely not -- SE is moving to the mobile market and they likely won't move to a console/pc
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-04-15 22:21:12  
also i want to point out that every unlockable character has multiple events that drop them -- for example, Cecil and Dark Cecil aren't missed forever if you miss them at one event
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-04-15 22:21:58  
Pantafernando said: »
Btw, is there a list where each orb are more likely to drop?

Ive been spamming first floor of mount ordeal for exp, and got 59 minor black orb, so i would say there is more common that drop. But im needing some holy orbs to buy another boost ability, as well i could use some honing my cure and more suportive spell like haste.

For gils, ive found that wednesday event the best one.

Use this link for Holy Orbs (as well as many other orbs): https://ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Orbs_Holy%20Orbs

Please update the page if you find that any particular zone drops something, as it will help us all with farming.
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-16 00:12:03  
Hmm, with all the speculation I've seen on assorted forums about how long it would take to get Aeris/Aerith in the new event, I was surprised to find that it only took one mastered Easy dungeon and one mastered Normal dungeon to get enough shards to unlock her, leaving over 1000 extra shards to spend on whatever else.

Edit: Along the lines of the recent discussion, holy orbs can also be bought with shards from the event.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-04-16 00:31:34  
is the level cap 50 or 65? there's a 65 cap update coming if it's still 50 so keep that in mind
 Ragnarok.Legendarycloud
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Legendarycloud 2015-04-16 05:18:23  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Hmm, with all the speculation I've seen on assorted forums about how long it would take to get Aeris/Aerith in the new event, I was surprised to find that it only took one mastered Easy dungeon and one mastered Normal dungeon to get enough shards to unlock her, leaving over 1000 extra shards to spend on whatever else.

Edit: Along the lines of the recent discussion, holy orbs can also be bought with shards from the event.

I just entered the normal dungeon with a party of level 15-24. Auto attacked my way through it in 10 mins. Had enough to buy aeris right away.
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Pluton
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2015-04-16 05:25:44  
just did easy and normal mode. Had enough points for Aerith and the 2 mithrils. Now I'm gonna spamm hard mode now to make a Leviathan O.O
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-04-16 08:23:30  
Events be getting easier, yo.

Sephi was a nightmare compared to DRK/PLD Cecil and now Aerith in one run at Sector 7 (Normal). Also, where's my XI representation?! Castle Zvahl, Celestial Nexus pls.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-04-16 08:28:56  
Ugh.

I think i will miss Pld cecil. My level isnt too high, and i started slowing down in mount ordeal 8, with mobs hitting pretty hard my chars. So, i dont think i will make it as there are just few hours to the end, i dont have enough power and each stage of mount ordeal 8 takes 8 staminad... ; ;
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-04-16 08:46:43  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Events be getting easier, yo.

Sephi was a nightmare compared to DRK/PLD Cecil and now Aerith in one run at Sector 7 (Normal). Also, where's my XI representation?! Castle Zvahl, Celestial Nexus pls.

I agree, But i do want mah Prishe.... :(
 Cerberus.Avalon
サーバ: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-16 09:02:23  
Aerith was surprisingly easy to acquire. She certainly wasn't anywhere near as challenging as both versions of Cecil.

Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-04-16 09:21:36  
Ugh.

I think i will miss Pld cecil. My level isnt too high, and i started slowing down in mount ordeal 8, with mobs hitting pretty hard my chars. So, i dont think i will make it as there are just few hours to the end, i dont have enough power and each stage of mount ordeal 8 takes 8 staminad... ; ;

No Mythril to burn?
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2015-04-16 09:25:56  
Just One shot the boss of this event in hard mode with Tifa ( Limit break 9999 damage lol ) ... quite too easy yeah :/
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-16 09:29:25  
I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up recycling the events later, giving people more chances at getting missed characters. Completing the Sephiroth event in time, for example, took a lot of grinding for someone starting fresh and I imagine that a lot of people missed it since it's a fairly new game for us English speakers.
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-16 09:32:31  
Anyone know which character can use this whip? I upgraded it to rank 10 only to discover none of my current toons can use it. -_-

Carbuncle.Arcksan
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2015-04-16 09:34:07  
Cerberus.Avalon said: »
Anyone know which character can use this whip? I upgraded it to rank 10 only to discover none of my current toons can use it. -_-

I would presume Beast tamer ( FFV ) and Quistis (FFVIII) :p but not in game xD
By Pantafernando 2015-04-16 10:26:06  
Cerberus.Avalon said: »

I cant see the image, but known whip users currently are: Tyro and Rydia.

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Ugh.

No Mythril to burn?

Saving for relics, but the main problem is that there are still 4 stages to clear and i dont feel i can make if each stage has increasing difficulty (my chars are taking lots of dmg from normal foes, and previous bosses have been koing some chars - current party is Tyro, Kain, Wakka, Cloud and WHM, highest lv 22, lowest 18 - bench has BLM 14 and DRK Cecil 1).
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-04-16 10:47:13  
Quote:
Saving for relics, but the main problem is that there are still 4 stages to clear and i dont feel i can make if each stage has increasing difficulty (my chars are taking lots of dmg from normal foes, and previous bosses have been koing some chars - current party is Tyro, Kain, Wakka, Cloud and WHM, highest lv 22, lowest 18 - bench has BLM 14 and DRK Cecil 1).

I hear ya. It's going to be a slow grind for me, I'm in 9 atm, probably going to miss PLD Cecil.
Problem is, is that i have to get better weapons, still using a 2 star dagger i got at the start of the game for my cloud lol.
 Ragnarok.Allslove
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Allslove
By Ragnarok.Allslove 2015-04-16 10:49:46  
Pantafernando said:

The lowest person on my team was 23 when I got to the end. The final boss hits like a truck after a couple of rounds. I somehow managed to RNG-luck it out when he wiffed on my last guy standing (funnily enough, Kain).

Right now my team is Kain, Tidus, Hero, Rydia, and Cloud. Kain, Tidus, and Cloud are my physical attackers, Hero (Tyro?) is equipped like a mage and has Cure and Fire. Rydia has Thundara and Thunder.

What are you guys doing as far as leveling after you clear all the story missions? Just grinding out the Expert Mode dungeons?
By Pantafernando 2015-04-16 11:12:55  
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
Quote:

I hear ya. It's going to be a slow grind for me, I'm in 9 atm, probably going to miss PLD Cecil.
Problem is, is that i have to get better weapons, still using a 2 star dagger i got at the start of the game for my cloud lol.

I dont know how, but i got a *** sword at start (edit: lol, b@stard sword got censored...), and cloud have been using it and hes my best hitter, second to my kain using mythril dagger... The daily relic draw provides some good weapon as the direct drops are normally pretty ***. After that, its just a matter of upgrading/combining weapons to increase stats, though i always wonder if its worth burning gil/materials with low lv items.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-04-16 11:47:24  
Quote:

I dont know how, but i got a *** sword at start (edit: lol, b@stard sword got censored...), and cloud have been using it and hes my best hitter, second to my kain using mythril dagger... The daily relic draw provides some good weapon as the direct drops are normally pretty ***. After that, its just a matter of upgrading/combining weapons to increase stats, though i always wonder if its worth burning gil/materials with low lv items.

I've been pretty unlucky with my free draws, getting nothing but Armor items.
And what makes it worse, is my only relic... is the Shield for Cecil XD
 Shiva.Zykei
サーバ: Shiva
user: Zykei
By Shiva.Zykei 2015-04-16 13:59:31  
Quote:

The key to most events seems to be Record Synergy - so what you want to do is to make weapons for that realm. For Cecil event, the strongest weapon you can get barring 4*+ relics are upgraded Kunais (Max Kunai++ does about the same dmg as a 4* relic).

So far, there doesn't seem to be much barring 5* relics for VII folks so you'll just need to power through...
My Rydia and Aerith is getting one shotted in hard mode runs ; ;
 Bismarck.Leneth
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Leneth 2015-04-16 15:21:04  
Are the events reoccuring or should one not bother with it after missing Tidus\Tifa\Sephiroth\whoever already was avaible?
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-04-16 15:23:54  
Bismarck.Leneth said: »
Are the events reoccuring or should one not bother with it after missing Tidus\Tifa\Sephiroth\whoever already was avaible?

events will come back, and also there will be other opportunities to get them via quests
[+]
 Carbuncle.Vidian
user: Vidian
By Carbuncle.Vidian 2015-04-16 16:29:42  
Went to do relic draw, used my 5 mythril then crashed with a black screen. Checked inv and no 3* item.... FFS!
 Cerberus.Avalon
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-16 16:31:43  
What is the purpose of these 2 event rings? So far I've seen zero noticeable benefits, even when pairing each ring to a character from the corresponding game.

I must be missing something - and it's probably obvious.

By fillerbunny9 2015-04-16 17:25:30  
the trick with mages (Rydia, Aerith, etc) is to stick them in the back row. (Formation menu) I also suspect that the higher up in line they are, the more prone to attack a character is, so high HP/Defense in the number one slot might be important or might be purely placebo effect.

concerning clearing events, you really want to be pushing around level 30 if at all possible. bring someone who can use Cura (Paladin Cecil, White Mage, Tyro). make sure you are using your Growth Eggs, and Saturday (I think?) is the weekly Gain XP daily event, which if you can stomach spamming is massive XP AND additional Growth Eggs.

getting lucky with Draws DEFINITELY helps, as I got Sephiroth's katana, and equipping it on him gives him a Soul Break that hits everything for a giant pile of damage. in the current FFVII event on Hard, I am close to discovering if the damage cap is 9999 or higher on the final boss. I wish I had DRK Cecil's sword, because I just prefer the character, but c'est la vie.
By Pantafernando 2015-04-16 17:45:38  
I wish a thf job could increase item/gil drop rate.

I think zidane and locke are the possible characters that can be thf.
 Bahamut.Phidruran
user: phidruran
By Bahamut.Phidruran 2015-04-16 17:58:47  
Even on hard mode, Tifa with Grand Glove does 9,999 dmg using somersault on the boss.
By fillerbunny9 2015-04-16 19:01:24  
well, I guess that answers that then. the best I have gotten out of Sephiroth is 9620.
First Page 2 3 4 ... 159 160 161