Oldnew Brd Needs Advice :)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Bard » oldnew brd needs advice :)
oldnew brd needs advice :)
By Renuth 2015-05-30 09:49:28  
Hello!

There were that 10days freetime so I got interested and sub :)
So i've been playin with my THF got sandung and 3 pieces of 109 emp & 2 relic parts, i'd like to upgrade those -> 119ilv :) and it seems to be really hard to find a group as an THF to do those sky 6-10 rems parts or unity NMs.

BRDs & WHMs seems to be kind wanted jobs and i've got some tips that i should make 1 of those to get easily in and get geared that way. I played 3 years~ as an RDM & BRD about 10-12years ago D: My LS did those sky runs and all kind of HNM / NM stuff, and in summer 2013 i did that abyssea with my bro and i tryed some of that SoA.

And here comes my Bard question :) is it possible to get in those unity / sky 6-10rems if i'm not able to buff 4 songs, or i dont have +4 all songs, because back in SoA what i remeber were that people kind wanted that, i have 5/5 normal emp gear so it should be easy to get 109 too. Or should i do WHM instead, or is there somethin similar gear req than brd has? :) i'm not so interested brd any more that i would make mythic / relic weapons for it :D or i dont know, last time I considered but when i look up what i need to do for it and i wasnt able to do them my own, so i didnt start with it :)
 Lakshmi.Minivict
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Minivict 2015-05-30 11:07:09  
Hey buddy I'll help you out. My first account years ago was on Cerberus and I was full time BRD back in the NASA days when relics were over 500m. BRD is one of my favorite jobs and if you have the right gear/weapons it becomes one of the most powerful supports in this game. Especially where the state of the game is at I'd definitely stick with BRD or WHM over DD because a great mage and brd is hard to find. As for your questions about getting into groups my suggestion would be find a few friends to play with and do stuff. Don't have to have crazy good gear to do stuff, more about the player in my opinion. For now definitely work on Rhapsody of Vanadiel missions to get unlimited dynamis access/assault tags/permits/einherjar. Then start working on the TOAU missions and work on building BRD mythic. Grab a Linos and augment it plus the brd jse weapon. Brd is very powerful if geared right. In the long run your going to want a G horn, Daurdabla and Carn. As for gear you want any song duration plus gear, song spellcasting, fastcast, and mac gear like the af neck emp body marduk legs. Grab a shair mantel and legato dagger. For reforged gear prioritize the augmented relic body/feet, af feet, emp hands body/head. I got a few bard sets up on my ffxiah page if you want to check em out good luck as this is only my opinion. Brd is one of my favorite jobs ever sing those peaceful songs then ppl can't get enough :p
By Renuth 2015-05-30 13:46:31  
Wow nice! more i'm colleting items for bard and going tru bard stuff i think i wanna play more with it :) I just finnished with Rhapsodys and got that unlimited dynamis access! \o/

I'd like to do that Daurdabla 1st, i actually had some irom plates (21!) from the 1st trial so i did start with them when i played last time^^ or what do you pref? how about Taou missions, i'm on President Salaheem atm x) so very beginning, i'm able to solo those, is there much missions that req some people to open some doors or stuff like that, i belive i can get help for those but just asking, hehe.

Thanks a for your answer, there were quite lot of information that i needed! =)
 Lakshmi.Konvict
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2015-05-30 14:54:53  
I would do g horn first imo. Most stuff you should be able to solo. G horn is gonna cost you around 75m to 99 it. Mythic is about 200 and Daurdabla Is prolly over 400m..do any voifwatch shouts you see that have heavy metal or riftcinder or heavy metal pouch and save them. Or make your own shouts can 6 man all be easy
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2015-06-22 20:33:02  
Semi necro but it is important all looking into being a BRD be made aware that no one would be excluded for being a 3 song with Terpander. The duration buff w/ 90 daur is negligible as you are overwriting the dummy anyway. 99 is when daur becomes a clear winner but it is so expensive on Lakshmi that you could make a Carn and Ghorn both 99 with the same amount. If you may someday 99 that daur by all means start with a 90. If you have no intention of ever spending that kind of money then stick with a Terpander. HMP may drop with future updates but just like the update following Mythic timers we may see prices rise. And yes Alex has risen on Lakshmi. Your server may be different.