The hate is real.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
サーバ: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-05-26 04:06:40  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Bernie will eventually be a fraud and sell out all of his supporters and support Hillary Clinton. Bernie whose #1 campaign issue has been special interests' money in Politics will support the woman with a billion dollar super-PAC that barely scratched the surface while spending 200 million dollars against him in the Primary. The man whose #2 issue is Wall Street's 1% controlling most of the Country's income will back Wall Street's candidate Hillary Clinton. The Anti-war Bernie Sanders will back the woman that helped send us to war in Iraq, civil war in Syria and overthrew the government of Libya. The man who fought for civil rights his entire life will support the "Antigay for the first 65 years of her life" Hillary Clinton.
Sure let's ignore 50% of the reality so that everything fits your bias.
Sanders has a lot more in common with Clinton than with Trump lol, it's not even a question. Of course they're different or he wouldn't be running against her, but once those two will be the only options what do you expect him to do? Maybe he'll vote the greens who knows, those hippies need some love too! But likely he'll try to avoid Trumpocalypse.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-26 07:03:59  
Siren.Akson said: »

Hate is real hmm all this time I thought it was just me !
[+]

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-05-26 08:28:24  
The beauty of Trump he doesn't care what you think. So the more you criticize the stronger he gets !
[+]
By volkom 2016-05-26 08:41:07  
I was browsing YouTube a few days ago at night and stumbled across this 1hour+ video about some theory that Trump is the chosen one by God who's gonna save America and stuff.
I listened all the way through (background noise while playing XI) ~ was entertaing.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-26 08:43:21  
Governmental Accountability Office report was released...

America you need to upgrade.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-26 08:50:33  
trump and sanders

when shrillary dropped out of the california debate I said to my wife trump should step in and take her place...

the gods of television have listed!!!

set your dvrs!!!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-05-26 08:52:49  
listened* stupid spell checker not knowing which word I want...
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
By Shiva.Shruiken 2016-05-26 09:02:24  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Lord Commander Trump, Protector of the Wall.

YouTube Video Placeholder

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-05-26 09:26:22  
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Bernie will eventually be a fraud and sell out all of his supporters and support Hillary Clinton. Bernie whose #1 campaign issue has been special interests' money in Politics will support the woman with a billion dollar super-PAC that barely scratched the surface while spending 200 million dollars against him in the Primary. The man whose #2 issue is Wall Street's 1% controlling most of the Country's income will back Wall Street's candidate Hillary Clinton. The Anti-war Bernie Sanders will back the woman that helped send us to war in Iraq, civil war in Syria and overthrew the government of Libya. The man who fought for civil rights his entire life will support the "Antigay for the first 65 years of her life" Hillary Clinton.
This is the most insightful observation I have ever seen you post.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-05-26 12:10:49  
Trump hitting her on her email crimes today. She got a bad report from the IG yesterday.

Oooh that prison sentence is getting closer and closer killary, better start fitting for that orange jump suit!
 Siren.Mosin
サーバ: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-05-26 12:21:04  
she'll never in hell do two minutes in a county jail.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-26 12:22:16  
File this one under 'Bush war crimes' and 'Cheney is Emperor Palpatine'.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-05-26 12:28:38  
Even if she does, she'd probably just get a pardon like Nixon did.

Then many angry little heads would explode in rage with riots in the streets of Podunk suburbia.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-05-26 12:45:24  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
File this one under 'Bush war crimes' and 'Cheney is Emperor Palpatine'.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-26 13:08:05  
Trump seems to be blindly swinging at everyone lately, trashing Elizabeth Warren and Susana Martinez, embarrassing himself every step of the way. Its like someone took his candy away.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-26 13:38:09  
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Trump seems to be blindly swinging at everyone lately, trashing Elizabeth Warren and Susana Martinez, embarrassing himself every step of the way. Its like someone took his candy away.

No controversy = very bad for Trump. So I expect more and more coal shoved into the steam engine that is his campaign. The VP pick will be interesting I bet, among other things.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-05-26 13:41:35  
As if Hillary breaking federal law isn't a scandal...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-26 13:44:41  
Which has nothing to do with what I just said. Trump requires controversy to keep his media domination going. It's like every episode of a reality show where you keep watching because it's too crazy to put down.

Undelete | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-26 13:49:57  
Hillary's pretty Machiavellian but that's something anyone not asleep for the last 20 years has noticed.

It's like Trump being a textbook egomaniac. Tell me something I don't know.
 Siren.Akson
サーバ: Siren
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-05-26 13:50:53  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
trump and sanders

when shrillary dropped out of the california debate I said to my wife trump should step in and take her place...

the gods of television have listened!!!

set your dvrs!!!
I imagine this will end up very well for Sanders. This idea seems alot more logical than supporting or endorsing anyone's frustration into accepting the idea of flipping police cars or sending death threats to anyone.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-05-26 13:51:55  
Trump's not doing the debate, it's not happening. Like fetch.

Mainly because Sanders would probably hand him his hairpiece then he'd whine for the next 30 years and insult Sanders wife because that's Trump, he's such a classy guy.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-05-26 13:54:52  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Which has nothing to do with what I just said. Trump requires controversy to keep his media domination going. It's like every episode of a reality show where you keep watching because it's too crazy to put down.

All the liberal talking heads do and have done, is throw manufactured crisis after manufactured crisis into the public sphere for 15+ years.

Now you're getting a taste of it the other way except in some cases, a presidential candidate is caught breaking the law, and all you can do is deride the appetite for destruction?

Where the hell have you been for 15 *** years?
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-05-26 13:54:56  
Trump Hit the 'Magic Number.'

Its all but official, the count is at 1238 and he will pick up more guaranteed.

Looks to me like he got all the candy.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-26 13:57:03  
Quetzalcoatl.Eradius said: »
Thats what happens when you spend an entire campaign alienating Hispanics.
Even if they're Hispanics, they live in America right? You think if they want their nation to take them seriously then they'd be using American flags to sort of prove they feel they are part of its culture.

Using Mexico flags is just alienating ones self, its entirely the opposite of how it should be done.
So to express pride in their Hispanic Culture.. they should wave American Flags. In front of the guy who seems to think taco bowls are the epitome of Hispanic Culture.

Makes total sense.
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-05-26 13:58:03  
Liberal created manufactured crises, hmm. Can't think of any.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-26 13:58:41  
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Where the hell have you been for 15 *** years?
A great deal of that time was spent watching Bush fail spectacularly at everything.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2016-05-26 13:59:19  
Besides the whole winning presidential races for who knows what reason.
First Page 2 3 ... 92 93 94 ... 216 217 218