users online
SGDQ-2015
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-02 12:20:25  
The last vacation I took was my honeymoon, so I'm overdue. I'm considering picking up a console game, since they tend to have less frame rate dependent tricks. I had a mouse button bound to lock my framerate for a few tricks. I just don't have the patience to do those workarounds at this point.

OP updated with donation total and link to the Youtube channel for people who missed runs.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-08-02 12:26:29  
I just dunno if I wanna devote time to Kazooie or Tooie first. I know it'll be Banjo, they're my favorite games of all time and I already know them in and out so it'll just be down to memorizing the optimized route. I'll probably do Kazooie first since it's a shorter run

Mario 64 is a really cool and impressive run, but I have to imagine it takes a metric *** of practice to pull off 99% of it. Siglemic's 100% star run from AGDQ 2014 (I think) was amazing

Also, YSG's donation during the beginning of CT got me a little teary eyed. I really wish he wasn't forced off screen.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
サーバ: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-02 12:29:03  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
I just dunno if I wanna devote time to Kazooie or Tooie first. I know it'll be Banjo, they're my favorite games of all time and I already know them in and out so it'll just be down to memorizing the optimized route. I'll probably do Kazooie first since it's a shorter run

Mario 64 is a really cool and impressive run, but I have to imagine it takes a metric *** of practice to pull off 99% of it.

If you want to start with SMB64, do 16 star runs. Getting good at BLJ's doesn't take that long if you have mediocre dexterity and the 16 star route is pretty easy to learn.