言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » BeastsUnity linkshell (bahamut) LFMs
BeastsUnity linkshell (bahamut) LFMs
First Page 2
By Foreverj 2015-08-31 23:41:45  
Introduction:

We are a linkshell that specializes in pets, beast masters specifically. Summoners puppet masters are welcome. To be honest all are welcome. You join you learn when you ready we will take you for a run. We currently have a mythic beast master, as well as several well geared 1200 Jp beast master. Even a mythic thief. Our wish list right now are geomancers red mages corsairs scholars and Paladins.

Our start time:

We start at 930pm eastern. We are currently doing Escha Zitah and throwing pets at NMs for drops. We will move on to Escha sky once people get what they wanted. We will also do pet burn delves as well to make Gil. Whatever it's fun to throw pets at we will throw pets at. Wokpet looked at you funny we will throw a tiger at it.

Conclusion:

If you love pets and just been soloing or duoing and enjoy time with friendly players, looking to improve as well as take up a challenge this is the shell for you. Looking forward to seeing you in the game.

Edited: (9/3)

Still looking for members. Support jobs would be nice as well as well geared beast masters. My main goal is to have people to do things asap instead of sitting around waiting for party to form. From simple skirmish to tier 3 Escha, even slits farmin to Gil making, we can do. We also don't have the elitish mentality. We fail at things we learn we get better.

While we like to throw pets at things. We can still do things the old fashion way, melee it down if Job permits.

Edited: (9/25)

Schedule: start 9-9:30pm
Mon: sinister reign
Tuesday: high tier battlefield
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Escha
Friday: sinister reign
Sat/sun: open for suggestions

Edited: 3/3

Moved to Asura.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-09-01 02:12:48  
In short:

"Beastmaster Masterrace looking for GEO and COR slaves so we can actually hit harder stuff!"

Gl with your out of my Timezone LS ! ;)
[+]
By Foreverj 2015-09-01 06:08:40  
Lol we need those cors and geos. We can clear Escha zitah tier 1-2 easily like press a button every ten secs. We don't even need healing magic. But once after clearing a tier 2 , 3 pixies popped and I can't hit them. Tried to pop a tier 3 can't hit them lol

I can gear a geo no problem tho but good to have those people who can play the job lol
 Bahamut.Eorphere
user: eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2015-09-01 06:50:42  
I am interested. But for the last several years I have been super casual.

I am a mythic BST. I actually just started to gear back up. It has been ages since I really played. Just recently hit the 10 second Ready timer. I do not have 1200 JPs, though. A lot has changed with BST since I last took it seriously (about the time I got my Aymur like 2-3 years ago).

Anyway, I am heading to work now. When I get home and un-AFK, I will see if you guys are around. Would be nice to get back into it, especially get some help/advice on modern day BSTs.

Thanks and hope to see you later.
By Foreverj 2015-09-01 07:28:04  
Bahamut.Eorphere said: »
I am interested. But for the last several years I have been super casual.

I am a mythic BST. I actually just started to gear back up. It has been ages since I really played. Just recently hit the 10 second Ready timer. I do not have 1200 JPs, though. A lot has changed with BST since I last took it seriously (about the time I got my Aymur like 2-3 years ago).

Anyway, I am heading to work now. When I get home and un-AFK, I will see if you guys are around. Would be nice to get back into it, especially get some help/advice on modern day BSTs.

Thanks and hope to see you later.

I will be glad to show you how to gear beast masters. Welcome back. We start around 930pm.

As of now, All new up and coming beast masters theses are the new almost best in slots (beaten only by those cursed gears)

Head : despair helm

Body leg hands feet: acro or taeon with augment (duskorbs for pdt/dt, leaforbs for double attack, snow orbs for attack or accuracy, magic attack or magic accuracy 25max)

Weapon kumbhakarna with augment (duskorbs for TP bonus 200 max, snow orbs for attack magic attack, leaforbs for pdt/dt)

Earrings: handler earring from unity hijia earring etc

Waist: hurch sash (delve), Eschan stone (escha sash)

For ready moves switch over to 119 af3 hands the tp bonus plus 600 one. tp bonus + 600 more added is huge.

Remember to macro in a pre ready set follow by ready set.

Example:

pre ready with charmer Merlin in off hand and desultor pants in leg
Ready set adding back in potency gears in offhand and leg.

Macro will look something like this

/equip (pre ready set)
/ready move
/wait 1
/equip (potency set)

That's a quick beast master equipment 101, for more info please refer to the beast master guide which has everything you need to know.
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2015-09-01 07:55:31  
Thank you. The TP bonus gear I will have to learn a little about. I do have full Taeon atm, though I imagine my augments could be better. At work now, but maybe you could take a look when I get on later. Thanks again
 Bahamut.Badstreak
user: Streak
By Bahamut.Badstreak 2015-09-01 08:03:34  
Had fun with you guys, I should join up.

Mythic Puppetmaster, max tanking set, 200+ JP, max rawhide/samnuha/etc.

Currently amusing myself building a magic burst set for puppetmaster soloing higher tier battlefields on normal every nights, also need Escha drops.

I also have very well geared Geo, Blu, Run.

I also do have Bst and it shares 98% of my pup gear.

Remind me to get in touch :)
By Foreverj 2015-09-01 08:15:25  
Each ready moves are performed at 1000 tp whether they have 1000 or not. Tp bonus are added on top of 1000. For example I have tp bonus + 980 (600 from af3 119, 340 from axes and 40 from 1200 Jps) so each ready move is actually at 1980 tp. Ready moves at 1980 is a lot more powerful then 1000 tp. Since you mythic you already have aymur tp bonus + 1000 I don't know if adding more tp bonus would be good. Someone will need to comment on that. But af3 109 is very easy to get.

For me I have taeon which is my tp set with 25 attack or accuracy, damage taken -3/4 and double attack plus 2-5.

Acro is the macro set for magic attack and accuracy.
By Foreverj 2015-09-01 08:19:46  
Bahamut.Badstreak said: »
Had fun with you guys, I should join up.

Mythic Puppetmaster, max tanking set, 200+ JP, max rawhide/samnuha/etc.

Currently amusing myself building a magic burst set for puppetmaster soloing higher tier battlefields on normal every nights, also need Escha drops.

I also have very well geared Geo, Blu, Run.

I also do have Bst and it shares 98% of my pup gear.

Remind me to get in touch :)

Hey bad streak we needed your geo last night people couldn't hit that damn tier 3 NMs. We timed out with 50% hp remaining lol

Nice soloing Those HQ battlefields . If you need drops we can come and do a VD one.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-09-02 02:46:10  
I don't BST (or pup for that matter) but I can throw shiny things at NMs too!

Carby, I choose you!

Too bad pets don't give other pets buffs. :(
By Foreverj 2015-09-03 07:32:39  
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
I don't BST (or pup for that matter) but I can throw shiny things at NMs too!

Carby, I choose you!

Too bad pets don't give other pets buffs. :(

=D
 Bahamut.Foreverj
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-09-04 12:16:52  
Bump still looking for members. Ever since the shells creation we have help quite a lot of people get some things accomplish. Most people never done Escha NMs. I got them their clear and most got the items they want. Tonight or tomorrow we gonna clear vagary 1-3 for people. My goal is to have a friendly shell where people can enjoy the game. However I always look to improve my job and that's what I would expect people to do. Never stop trying never stop improving all while making friends and enjoying the game.
 Bahamut.Ryooo
user: ryoshi
By Bahamut.Ryooo 2015-09-04 12:36:47  
Having fun again in a great LS, thanks ForeverJ!
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-09-04 16:00:53  
Thanks Ryooo. It's still very small however we have some very good players such as yrself and oz. Its funny how we both came and left Lakshmi and met up here.

I'm sure there's other good players who are soloers or duoing with a friend. Come join us as we are skilled enough to clear all contents. No need to try to buy items or drops from NMs. We will clear it together.
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2015-09-04 17:29:15  
Bahamut.Foreverj said: »
Bump still looking for members. Ever since the shells creation we have help quite a lot of people get some things accomplish. Most people never done Escha NMs. I got them their clear and most got the items they want. Tonight or tomorrow we gonna clear vagary 1-3 for people. My goal is to have a friendly shell where people can enjoy the game. However I always look to improve my job and that's what I would expect people to do. Never stop trying never stop improving all while making friends and enjoying the game.

I am planning on being on tonight. It has been a crazy week. That is my biggest concern joining an LS- my inconsistency with my job. This whole week I have only played for maybe 3-4 hours a night and I started much earlier than what you guys do.

Hopefully things will settle down and I can at least be able to commit to certain events. Anyway, I will look for you tonight. Do you typically log on right before 9:30 ET? I looked for you the last few nights and haven't seen you. I have only been playing until about 8-8:30 though.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-09-04 17:35:06  
Bahamut.Eorphere said: »
Bahamut.Foreverj said: »

I am planning on being on tonight. It has been a crazy week. That is my biggest concern joining an LS- my inconsistency with my job. This whole week I have only played for maybe 3-4 hours a night and I started much earlier than what you guys do.

Hopefully things will settle down and I can at least be able to commit to certain events. Anyway, I will look for you tonight. Do you typically log on right before 9:30 ET? I looked for you the last few nights and haven't seen you. I have only been playing until about 8-8:30 though.

Yea I get on about 930pm. hope to see you then. Tonight vagary.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-09-25 17:32:36  
Schedule posted
 Bahamut.Ryooo
By Bahamut.Ryooo 2015-10-08 17:15:28  
Foreverj said: »
Introduction:

We are a linkshell that specializes in pets, beast masters specifically. Summoners puppet masters are welcome. To be honest all are welcome. You join you learn when you ready we will take you for a run. We currently have a mythic beast master, as well as several well geared 1200 Jp beast master. Even a mythic thief. Our wish list right now are geomancers red mages corsairs scholars and Paladins.

Our start time:

We start at 930pm eastern. We are currently doing Escha Zitah and throwing pets at NMs for drops. We will move on to Escha sky once people get what they wanted. We will also do pet burn delves as well to make Gil. Whatever it's fun to throw pets at we will throw pets at. Wokpet looked at you funny we will throw a tiger at it.

Conclusion:

If you love pets and just been soloing or duoing and enjoy time with friendly players, looking to improve as well as take up a challenge this is the shell for you. Looking forward to seeing you in the game.

Edited: (9/3)

Still looking for members. Support jobs would be nice as well as well geared beast masters. My main goal is to have people to do things asap instead of sitting around waiting for party to form. From simple skirmish to tier 3 Escha, even slits farmin to Gil making, we can do. We also don't have the elitish mentality. We fail at things we learn we get better.

While we like to throw pets at things. We can still do things the old fashion way, melee it down if Job permits.

Edited: (9/25)

Schedule: start 9-9:30pm
Mon: sinister reign
Tuesday: high tier battlefield
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Escha
Friday: sinister reign
Sat/sun: open for suggestions

All jobs mentioned above are always welcomed - but currently seeking for Paladin's and Rune Fencers.

Please see myself or ForeverJ for all inquiries.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-10-20 03:13:45  
<.< You have a rune fencer, though not with ergon yet.

I also have PLD, though I am without Aegis until I cam stomach doing enough dyna to make the damn thing.

This LS has a lot of nice people in it, and then there's me.

^.^
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-10-20 03:24:59  
Sounds like a party!!
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-20 06:56:46  
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
<.< You have a rune fencer, though not with ergon yet.

I also have PLD, though I am without Aegis until I cam stomach doing enough dyna to make the damn thing.

This LS has a lot of nice people in it, and then there's me.

^.^

Seeker you are one of the nicer people I know lol. But u don't do anything with us. Ryooo has found a pretty nice paladin.

Also all are still welcome. But to invite u to battlefield gotta be respectable. I can't be doubling people's razor fangs. And this is no longer a all pet linkshell due to nerf. I have taken up blue Mage and will and can red Mage bard black Mage if need to.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-10-20 08:17:23  
You wouldn't be doubling my Razor Fangs.

You'd be x1,000,000 them, because BST lv 1.

Also, real BLU tank high-tiers and Escha, not a fancy PLD with his shield and lack of damage-dealing potential. (And sometimes die, but we don't discuss that.)
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-20 09:25:28  
I'm on my way to becoming a versatile blue. I will try my best not to embarrass the job.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ryooo
By Bahamut.Ryooo 2015-10-20 10:16:35  
On the back back burner I will also work on a Tizona blu; but not my primary focus at the moment.

And as FJ said - all are welcome!
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-04 08:14:34  
Bump

Looking for white Mage.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-04 11:30:30  
With the new upcoming update of new area, new weapons and adjustments to old contents like adding items to sinister it's a great time to be playing FFXI. Only thing to make this more enjoyable is having more people join our small group.

Our small group collection of jobs consist of a rem paladin, mythic bst, mythic thief who has to always come cor for us, several geos, several blues as well as me 1200 Jp bst, re bard. Only thing holding us back is a white Mage and shouting for anything almost gets us nothing.

We like to do things whenever Ryooo and Ozrin is on which might be Monday to Thursday cause without them aside from their awesomeness we can't even fill a party. Again all are welcome but I can only take you if u can fill a certain role. Thanks for reading and long live FFXI.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-11-04 11:46:43  
Looks a bit like you guys moved away from the pet focused approach. Not getting the results you wanted?
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-04 12:09:08  
Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia said: »
Looks a bit like you guys moved away from the pet focused approach. Not getting the results you wanted?

Hey, no we still good. Just we can't throw mediocre bsts at it anymore. Yesterday after finally having enough people doing T1 sky
2 bsts (me 1200, oz mythic) with geo cor paladin healer trust we downed most everything in 1-2 mins. 10k to 18k razor fangs i hadn't seen these crazy damages even in T1 zitah. We just need more people lol
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-11-05 08:25:54  
Bump picked up another versatile member still looking for white Mage. Been relying on white Mage mule and trust. I'll white Mage it if someone can do high damage. Can use a bard as well since I think I'm the only bard here.

FYI start time usually 930 eastern if enough members on
 Bahamut.Ryooo
By Bahamut.Ryooo 2015-11-05 12:25:55  
I also have bard if needed.
First Page 2