Free TeamSpeak For Odin/Any Realm FFXI Population

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Free TeamSpeak for Odin/Any realm FFXI Population
Free TeamSpeak for Odin/Any realm FFXI Population
 Odin.Niteanjel
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: NiteAnjel
By Odin.Niteanjel 2015-09-01 22:09:07  
Hey guys, If you're interested in using my TS it is free to the FFXI Odin population. Well anyone on FFXI haha. I'm just posting this on the Odin forum cuz i'm on that server but anyone can use it no matter the server, i have no qualms :)

The TS Address is 216.52.148.11:15110

The Team Speak area is named FFXI - Odin, with channels associated with it below

to become a member you just have to ask an admin. Hope you guys use it :)

If anyone is seen as a spammer/flooder they will be banned immediately no exceptions. Be happy that this is free of use. I just want to spread the community a little.

and no there will be no ads on this server haha. It's a shared server with my Clan that does not play FFXI
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-09-01 23:04:40  
iv never liked the idea of this. Its called fantasy for a reason. I want to keep my delusion that all tarus have a little cute voice. I dont want to know that the female hume over there sounds like a 50yo guy... I wanna live in my final fantasy!
[+]
 Odin.Niteanjel
By Odin.Niteanjel 2015-09-01 23:42:06  
XD there are voice filters people could use :P hehe
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Niteanjel
By Odin.Niteanjel 2015-10-02 18:24:40  
Had to change my TS server updated it in OP but here it is again 216.52.148.11:15110