Pokémon GO! - (Savage)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 61 62 63
 Shiva.Jirachi
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2016-09-23 12:40:33  
Phoenix.Cyrinn said: »
Shiva.Jirachi said: »

I'd really like to see them add a way to change move sets with candy or something though. I have an 80+% IV Charizard with Ember and Dragon Claw. It'd be a pain to have to catch another 30 Charmander and then wait until I hatch another for one with good IVs to possibly get the same move set again.

I'd kill for this, I had a 90ish% Kadabra with Psycho Cut only to have it lose it when I finally caught enough Abra to get Alakazham. Now he's just a trophy since I don't see a lot of them.
Ouch, I've been going to an Abra nest the last few days and am only 5 away from an Alakazham myself. I have a 87% IV Kadabra with 181 CP ready to evolve and start investing some Stardust into, but I am scared for what its moves may be. considering the most Abra I've caught in 1 day is around 3 even with nest hunting, it really is a hassle to have to start over from scratch.
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2016-09-23 18:28:58  
I'd really like to see them add a way to change move sets with candy or something though. I have an 80+% IV Charizard with Ember and Dragon Claw. It'd be a pain to have to catch another 30 Charmander and then wait until I hatch another for one with good IVs to possibly get the same move set again.

At least now you can potentially catch a wild Charmander with 90+% IVs. It wasn't possible before today :)
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2016-09-23 19:07:52  
Ah, yes, nobody cares but update:
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-09-23 19:25:19  
Our Gamestop has a section for "Team ____ Swag" Stuff like Zapdos and Articuno wallets and socks and whatnot.

There was a sign that said "Team Valor, don't feel left out, ask an associate for help finding Team Valor swag!"

So I asked "Hey for this, if someone asks do you just point at the garbage bin and tell them that is where Team Valor scum belong?"

The girl working there had a good laugh, but I think the male employee may have been Valor because he was NOT happy with me as he rang me up (he was still professional, but salty).
[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-09-23 19:44:19  
Non-Valor peasant.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-09-23 20:37:45  
Phoenix.Cyrinn said: »

I'd kill for this, I had a 90ish% Kadabra with Psycho Cut only to have it lose it when I finally caught enough Abra to get Alakazham. Now he's just a trophy since I don't see a lot of them.
Ouch, I've been going to an Abra nest the last few days and am only 5 away from an Alakazham myself. I have a 87% IV Kadabra with 181 CP ready to evolve and start investing some Stardust into, but I am scared for what its moves may be. considering the most Abra I've caught in 1 day is around 3 even with nest hunting, it really is a hassle to have to start over from scratch.

Allakhazam, in the current game as it is, is garbage. Used to be a glass cannon, but since speed is largely irrelevant, he, along with other speedy pokemon (like jolteon) lose by a fair margin, even when they are several levels higher than their opponent and have the type advantage.

Not even kidding either. Look at Allakhazam on the tier list. He's badly weak. Hopefully they fix him soon.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-09-23 20:40:25  
Grumpy Cat said: »
Our Gamestop has a section for "Team ____ Swag" Stuff like Zapdos and Articuno wallets and socks and whatnot.

There was a sign that said "Team Valor, don't feel left out, ask an associate for help finding Team Valor swag!"

So I asked "Hey for this, if someone asks do you just point at the garbage bin and tell them that is where Team Valor scum belong?"

The girl working there had a good laugh, but I think the male employee may have been Valor because he was NOT happy with me as he rang me up (he was still professional, but salty).
He can't handle the truth.
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2016-09-26 18:20:04  
New spawn points appearing.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Kyrial
By Quetzalcoatl.Kyrial 2016-09-26 18:43:36  
Yeah, my brother said an Ekans and a Koffing popped up on our street (Team Rocket infiltrating?), while before today, nothing had ever popped up on our street. Interesting news.
 Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2016-10-01 12:23:30  
can also confirm several new spawn points. at least 2 within sitting distance of my house, and 2 at my work which previously had 0
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-10-26 08:51:10  
Halloween event is live right now, here are the key details:

1) More spooky related pokemon, I've noticed the Ghastly, Meowth, Cubone, Drowzee and Zubat line of Pokemon

2) (My favourite bit) Double candies off everything that would give candies, so 6 when you catch a Pokemon, 2 when you transfer, double the amount you would usually get for hatching an egg and 2 for every candy your buddy finds.

3) This one is throwing me a bit as it doesn't seem halloween related but Buddy Pokemon have had their required distance reduced to a quarter, so my Dragonair for example is now taking 1.25km to get a new candy instead of the previous 5km.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2016-10-27 08:52:50  
Cerberus.Tidis said: »
2) (My favourite bit) Double candies off everything that would give candies, so 6 when you catch a Pokemon, 2 when you transfer, double the amount you would usually get for hatching an egg and 2 for every candy your buddy finds.

Not sure about the egg part, got 21 candy from a 5 km egg yesterday, and 21 doesn't seem to be the double of anything but 10.5 :X

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
3) This one is throwing me a bit as it doesn't seem halloween related but Buddy Pokemon have had their required distance reduced to a quarter, so my Dragonair for example is now taking 1.25km to get a new candy instead of the previous 5km.

This is the "quadruple candy" very related to the event, they just did it by reducing the required distance walked by 4 ;)
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-10-27 09:25:05  
I think 21 is too much for a 5km but I'm sort of saying this from memory but I think anything in the 20s was usually reserved for 10km eggs. From what I've seen so far it definitely seems like there is an increase, I thought double so I could be wrong but I'm definitely seeing an increase.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-10-27 10:08:55  
Interesting update. Not enough to make me resume playing, but they are trying.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-10-27 11:29:51  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Interesting update. Not enough to make me resume playing, but they are trying.
If they keep doing regular events they might have enough of a hook there.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-10-27 12:27:40  
The events are cool. Actually, they are so minor, they should just be standard to begin with. But the progress I am seeing on a few youtube channels I follow. Still not worth the tracking headache yet, but I may start playing again if that gets fixed and/or generation II gets released. T'was my favorite generation of pokemon.

Several of my friends have stopped playing also, as there are many glaring issues they haven't bothered to address (pokemon gym snatching, battling, tracking). But they are making strides for the better, so that's good. Keep us updated on whatever else come out.

edit: heading into the wintertime may not attract too many people for a generation II release. I imagine it'd be start of next summer, to renew the hype like release date.
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2016-10-27 17:36:56  
No radars working since early October sure killed the hype for most people around me too. I can't understand how Niantic can be so blind/stupid about 3rd party radars.
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2016-11-11 15:50:28  
Cross posted from my Valor group:

Quote:
At this point in the game we are beginning to realize that, after the last update, there is no longer any point in defending or building up a gym. It now takes a great deal more effort to build the up, and has become a great deal easier to knock them down in a way that is very unbalanced. Now that people have virtually unlimited items, we can look forward to the gyms on Dairy road going back to the way they were-- constantly changing hands... as almost every gym will be doing now after this update.
The only thing to do with gyms now is mindlessly attack and put in whatever. It hardly matters at all what your pokemon's CP or IVs are. Mystic and Instinct have realized this as well and have set out to take down every red gym they could find. Gyms we have held uncontested for months are all suddenly gone despite our best efforts to take them back and hold them repeatedly. Just attack, put in, repeat. It's back to gyms being a giant game of color tag. We'll see how long this lasts before it all gets turned upside down again...

Up until the last update, we dominated nearly every single gym in our county. Red gyms stood tall at level 10 everywhere. We would go out in large convoys of vehicles packed with Valors all driving in a line from location to location to maintain them at night if ever they fell below 10 and had a great time doing so-- usually hanging out and socializing after. There was something really satisfying about all that. Now it's all willy-nilly. Any shmuck with half decent pokemon can solo a gym down to nothing in a minute or two and put in whatever.
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2016-11-11 17:05:34  
At least maps are now working again! :)
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2016-11-11 18:16:04  
They are? What maps do you use? All of the ones I have seen are down again and are giving up for good.
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-11-12 07:04:00  
Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq said: »
At least maps are now working again! :)

Now if only bluestacks would...

Too cold to play :(
 Bismarck.Lothoro
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2016-11-12 07:40:09  
Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq said: »
No radars working since early October sure killed the hype for most people around me too. I can't understand how Niantic can be so blind/stupid about 3rd party radars.

Anyone know if any third party radar sites are up and running?
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-11-21 14:33:34  
Pokemon Go said:
Trainers,

We have made adjustments to the CP (Combat Power) of various Pokémon. Some Pokémon, such as Alakazam, Rhydon, and Gengar will have their CP increased. Others will have their CP lowered. These changes will allow a more balanced and competitive battling and training experience in Gyms. We will continue to adjust the CP going forward to improve the game balance when necessary.

Dragonite increased; was 2950~ pre update.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-11-21 17:34:43  
Snorlax got a solid boost too.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-11-21 18:41:52  
CP RAISED

CP REDUCED
 Shiva.Jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2016-11-21 19:51:47  
Cerberus.Jiko said: »
CP REDUCED

Asura.Karbuncle
サーバ: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2016-11-21 20:24:36  
Rhydon and Golem seemed to have gotten a big boost, same with Pinsir, where as Exeggutor got nerfed pretty legit... I don't have any "Before" numbers but some notable ones now are

(Note Im level 23, so the caps im listing are for that level)

Vaporeon 1919 - IDK what it was before, i think 1711.
Rhydon - 1873 (Holy cow a huge jump. Can be 2k+ If I max it)
Flareon/Jolten 1696/1630 respectively, were in ~1200 range I think pre-this. Both likely can hit ~1800 if I capped em
Golem 1721 - Probably 1850~ cap... was ~1200 before.
Pinsir 1699 - He's about capped. Probably 1720~. Was like 900 Before. Almost doubled.
Gengar 1608 - Probably around 1700 cap. Was 1213~ or so before.
Kingler - 1437 (was like 1k pre)
Jynx - 1390 (was much lower, IDR)

Either way, a lot more Pokemon are viable it seems, especially a lot of Pokemon that were kinda trash before. Rhydon got a huge boost from what I'm seeing, he went from not on my radar to my second highest CP pokemon.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-11-21 20:39:52  
Chansey got a ~2.5x boost. Had one at 350cp, It's a bit over 800 now.
 Shiva.Siviard
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-11-21 20:51:18  
I had a Vaporeon and a Snorlax both around the 1950 CP range before.

After, the Vaporeon is just over 2200, the Snorlax is 2165.

I also now have a Golem and a Rhydon in the 1800s now where before the Golem was 1450ish and the Rhydon was 1200ish. Huge buffs for them.

My 2 Arcanines though, lost about 150-200 CP each. And I had a 1400 Rapidash that got nerfed to 1100 because Rapidash is widely used in gyms. (sarcasm)
 Shiva.Jirachi
By Shiva.Jirachi 2016-11-21 21:04:03  
Gamepress seems to have updated the CP caps for Pokemon.
https://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemon-list
The cap is based off a Pokemon with 100% IVs at level 40, so your caps may vary but it gives you an idea of what it can get too.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 57 58 59 ... 61 62 63