Geas Fete Player Reduction, Average BLU Solo?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Geas Fete Player Reduction, Average BLU Solo?
Geas Fete Player Reduction, Average BLU Solo?
First Page 2 3 4
By lhova 2015-10-22 09:37:19  
Just curious if you guys think a decent geared (500/1200 jps) Blu can "solo" all the T1s and Cats in Escha Zitah and Ruann? Seems some of the tp moves could be very nasty. It would be nice if they scaled the HP of the NM's based upon number of members. I still need to complete all the Cats and like 5 T1's in Zitah in order to farm the T2's monsters I need (abj, gear and specifically Nibiru blades).
 Bahamut.Foreverj
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-22 10:06:51  
Some of these even t1 has stupid mechanics that can wipe a 3 member party if not prepared. Like the tiger that levels up after a roar or the golem that throws out 2400 volcanic wrath. I don't think a blue can solo these. It's gotta be a really good top of the line blue. Scholar prob can tho.
[+]
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2015-10-22 10:33:44  
Bahamut.Foreverj said: »
Some of these even t1 has stupid mechanics that can wipe a 3 member party if not prepared. Like the tiger that levels up after a roar or the golem that throws out 2400 volcanic wrath. I don't think a blue can solo these. It's gotta be a really good top of the line blue. Scholar prob can tho.
agreed , and on top of that, NM are still not nerf enough to be solo'd :(

Sorry bro
 Bahamut.Tychefm
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-10-22 11:11:24  
The T1s are "only" 119. I am pretty sure a good BLU can handle them all.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-10-22 11:18:13  
I don't know whether BLU can handle them or not, but ilevel isn't a measurement of much of anything. I mean, none of the current 135 stuff is anywhere near the level 135 incursion was. 125+ unity are weaker than some 119 content. It seems like it was assigned almost completely arbitrarily.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-10-22 11:29:04  
It mostly determins the base stats of the enemies. 119s are easy to tank with current gear.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-22 11:31:51  
Bahamut.Tychefm said: »

How do u handle it when tiger levels up with roar and enough roar it becomes impossible to hit? How do blue survive volcanic wrath while putting out damage? Just to name two
 Bahamut.Enkidou
user: jamisont
By Bahamut.Enkidou 2015-10-22 11:35:42  

How do u handle it when tiger levels up with roar and enough roar it becomes impossible to hit? How do blue survive volcanic wrath while putting out damage? Just to name two

Doesn't wind damage bring Vidala's level back down? Subduction maybe? Molting Plumage? Sub /RUN and Flabra all up in there?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Phoenix.Libbien
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2015-10-22 11:47:04  
For the sake of clarity, none of these can be "solo'd" since u need 3 to pop. That said, there will be NMs you can do easily on blu and some u have no shot at, particularly the cats in sky. The one that does all stats down including hp mp and even tp (lol) i cant imagine a blu soloing. The ones with shields would be risky too, even with req to break it you would have to anticipate it and save tp for it. I know you asked about soloing, but since it takes 3 to pop anyways just grab 2 decent players and take turns popping NMs each of u need.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-22 11:49:30  
You should be fine with most of the Ru'aun T1s, except maybe Khon and Khun if he screws you on not being able to get the weakness in time. Shah Mat will end your trusts, so you'd have to back tank while still being able to put out damage which will suck. Use Doom Screen for those fights.

Don't really know enough about Zi'tah to say on those.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-22 11:52:29  
Bahamut.Enkidou said: »

Doesn't wind damage bring Vidala's level back down? Subduction maybe? Molting Plumage? Sub /RUN and Flabra all up in there?

Oh I didn't know that lol. Maybe we can subduction nuke and kill it although it would go very very slow. Does subduction gravity even land on these things?
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-22 11:52:51  
Phoenix.Libbien said: »
For the sake of clarity, none of these can be "solo'd" since u need 3 to pop. That said, there will be NMs you can do easily on blu and some u have no shot at, particularly the cats in sky. The one that does all stats down including hp mp and even tp (lol) i cant imagine a blu soloing. The ones with shields would be risky too, even with req to break it you would have to anticipate it and save tp for it. I know you asked about soloing, but since it takes 3 to pop anyways just grab 2 decent players and take turns popping NMs each of u need.

Requirement's changing from 3 people to 1 after this next update.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-22 11:54:12  
Bahamut.Enkidou said: »

Oh I didn't know that lol. Maybe we can subduction nuke and kill it although it would go very very slow. Does subduction gravity even land on these things?

Yup, I've landed it on most of the sky T1s. Useful when crap hits the fan and you need to run.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-10-22 11:57:43  
I have full faith in BLUs to always find a way to cheat the game.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-10-22 11:59:00  

Someone didn't read the latest update notes :(

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-22 12:01:37  
We talking about wanting to solo due to trying to pop what we wanna pop and not worry about popping everyone's pop and then slits goes to 7k in price.

This is a fun neat battle but they need to do away with high slit cost for repeated battles. My Escha evening goes something like this.

Me: let's do Escha
P (player) 2: sure
P3: ok
P4: ok I also have a friend interested
Me: sure

Goes to zone with 5: a friend was there farming slits ask can we (3 people) team up?
Me: hate to be mean but with u guys is 8 and we don't have enough slits to pop more then 1 round of NM and we wanna pop 2 for everyone so they have two chances of getting their drops.

After end of 2 rounds, 3/5 got their stuff 2/5 upset we farm slits and then resume next time and can't do no more since slits cost 4K and above.
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2015-10-22 12:02:11  
Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »

Requirement's changing from 3 people to 1 after this next update.

Haha yea I just caught that after I posted my response lol that's awesome!!!

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
For the sake of clarity, none of these can be "solo'd" since u need 3 to pop.

So having two people stand there and never do a thing out of range isn't soloing?

Yes it would count as a solo at that point, but if you're after clears... why bring 2 afk people? If you enjoy the challenge of soloing then great, but aside from that why carry people who aren't even going to try to contribute?
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-22 12:07:19  
I have full faith in BLUs to always find a way to cheat the game.

I'm gonna regear scholar. It's sitting in tojils stun set.
 Bahamut.Boogerballs
By Bahamut.Boogerballs 2015-10-22 12:33:14  
blu can handle all of the T1 nms solo, the only issue is if one of the cats does some gay ***and uses a shield or something. when this happens, spam different types of dmg. if shield doesnt break, just range it and try again. theres a good amount of luck needed to kill some of these solo sometimes
 Sylph.Oraen
サーバ: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-10-22 12:37:25  
BLU can solo, or at least "solo", every T1 that comes to mind. Some will have annoying mechanics to handle, so you just compensate with changes to your spellsets.

We've got wind damage for Vidala, practically every single damage source for Caturae, not to mention Requiescat (even though it's utter ***now), AoE heals and erases, magic defense bonus spell and traits, and basically the most utility you can shove into one job. If you understand the mechanics of the fight you're attempting, you should not have a problem.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-10-22 13:11:57  
Just makes me laugh, today I saw a shout for Omega/Ultima on NORMAL and he was asking for BST and PUP. To top it all off he locked the H2H and was asking for 3 other people lol.
[+]
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2015-10-22 13:15:32  
Draylo said: »
Just makes me laugh, today I saw a shout for Omega/Ultima on NORMAL and he was asking for BST and PUP. To top it all off he locked the H2H and was asking for 3 other people lol.

Wow, who would ever wqnt to join that?
[+]
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-22 13:25:01  
Sylph.Oraen said: »
BLU can solo, or at least "solo", every T1 that comes to mind. Some will have annoying mechanics to handle, so you just compensate with changes to your spellsets.

We've got wind damage for Vidala, practically every single damage source for Caturae, not to mention Requiescat (even though it's utter ***now), AoE heals and erases, magic defense bonus spell and traits, and basically the most utility you can shove into one job. If you understand the mechanics of the fight you're attempting, you should not have a problem.

So the top tier blue with fully geared adhemar with tizona and nibiru blade with all spells suppose to be able to solo it or as the op question is can average blue solo them?
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2015-10-22 13:25:29  
Sylph.Oraen said: »

Blu spells won't bypass some of those shields as they can specifically require h2h dmg, not blunt for example. So unless you have tp or a form of regain to break it with requiescat, you're kinda screwed in that situation. Though as someone else stated, the pops for t1's aren't expensive so you can always just try again and hope for better luck.

Also as a side note... please pay attention to the fact that the OP said "AVERAGE BLU". This isn't a pro blu by his own admission so don't base your own abilities as the standard of difficulty for these fights. These will be tougher on him than some people are making it sound.
First Page 2 3 4