users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Shiva » Returning Player LFG
Returning Player LFG
 Shiva.Cannibis
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Cannibis
By Shiva.Cannibis 2015-11-09 16:52:56  
Hello everyone! As the title suggests, I re-subbed about a week or ago, after taking a hiatus due to RL things. I stopped playing in September of 2013, shortly after SoA came out and FFXIV dropped. When I quit, my main jobs to play were my THF, RNG, NIN.. occasionally BLM. Had all of those geared in empy/relic+2, had 85 Kannagi/Armageddon/Gandiva. Was working on Anni and finishing Gandiva. Pre-SoA, or rather after it came out, the only new content that I had attempted was Reives, and I was dragged by a friend to Morimar Delve where I was on RNG and had zero clue what was even going on. I remember a bunch of monks punching Matamata... lol.

Anywho, the reason for my post: Are there any vet/noob-friendly groups still existing or small lowman teams around that would be up for running any of the older SoA content? I know it isnt the top tier gears anymore, but a lot of the gears look decent for RNG... and I've not truly experienced Delve (actually winning) hell, I've never even done a WKR so I can't grab 2 other noobs to go in and die with me. And with the campaign for WKRs happening, it makes me that much more eager to try and get them done.

I'm basically rocking full sparks set on THF and NIN... RNG has its sparks gun and echidnas but a mix of Pre-SoA gear. Been just solo meriting on THF with trusts to get KIs for high tier fights to get my 109/119s. I'm just excited for these campaigns as I am getting back into things, and hoping to find a group of nice people, or even rude people.... who would be willing to run random ***with my noob ***. Soloing Chapuli and Twitherym isn't being productive lol. Thanks for taking the time to read, everyone.
 Shiva.Hiep
user: Hiepo
By Shiva.Hiep 2015-11-09 17:17:21  
If you're looking for a social, maybe DragonsandAngels would be a good choice. You could also try joining Minions who are pretty welcoming on returning players. That would probably be your best shot at catching up to current content since they're both decent/friendly people (except Siv hates me). Samusaron's ls FinalKnights or something spams older SoA content the most on the server, but their win rate is "okay". These are the best 3 candidates I can think of on the top of my head. Best of luck and welcome back!
[+]
By swordwiz 2015-11-09 17:34:54  
Com to asura enough said
 Shiva.Cannibis
user: Cannibis
By Shiva.Cannibis 2015-11-09 17:35:03  
Thanks for the reply Hiep! I do have a DNA pearl, and although everyone is friendly in there, it seems everyone kinda does thier own thing and very few people respond when I ask for advice... I will definitely look into these options you have suggested though. I do enjoy all the changes being made to the game, just wish it was like 2 years ago and people were still around lol. Thanks again Hiep!