Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » New Blackmage CP Farm
New Blackmage CP Farm
By Elizabet 2015-11-18 23:45:13  
Bahamut.Drazzago said: »
Frogs seem to take normal damage from blu spells, did not notice much resists or lower magic damage when I was there.

They seemed to take good Ice dmg from Heavenly strikes. But Flaming crush for me did significantly less on them than on the beetles / flys nearby.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2015-11-19 01:38:36  
Elizabet said: »
Bahamut.Drazzago said: »
Frogs seem to take normal damage from blu spells, did not notice much resists or lower magic damage when I was there.

They seemed to take good Ice dmg from Heavenly strikes. But Flaming crush for me did significantly less on them than on the beetles / flys nearby.

Well frogs are water based and water is strong against fire so I can see them resisting the magic component of Flaming Crush.

Good to know that they aren't particularly resistant to standard nukes, just not vulnerable. Some BLU's can probably clear out lots of them with Anvil / Spectral / Blinding / Tenebral and maybe some subduction just for shits and giggles.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-11-19 04:03:24  
tbqh I just assumed they'd have ridiculous magic evasion because I never have had luck nuking that species before.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2015-11-19 04:11:23  
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
tbqh I just assumed they'd have ridiculous magic evasion because I never have had luck nuking that species before.

I always thought that was the case for toads having higher magic evasion/defense. They are also resistant to water and light elements
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2015-11-19 04:15:18  
Lakshmi.Byrth said: »

Magic resistance can be overcome with enough accuracy, which tenebril + double path D Iris's gives. Gonna try it sometime this weekeed most likely. Need tons of silt to finish off buying spoils and other vorseals.
By geigei 2015-11-19 04:19:06  
Everything melts in reisen (blm) with very good gear, sure porxie takes longer but nothing stands a chance except absorbing eyes which btw anyone figured out why they absorb?
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2015-11-19 04:21:21  
geigei said: »
Everything melts in reisen (blm) with very good gear, sure porxie takes longer but nothing stands a chance except absorbing eyes which btw anyone figured out why they absorb?

They seem to absorb all elements but die fairly quickly to physical. I guess SE just wanted to screw with magic folks.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2015-11-19 04:31:48  
Eyes have two modes, which changes when they do their flipping animation (watch their eye color). One mode absorbs magic and the other mode doesn't. They're still not worth the trouble.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snaps
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2015-11-19 11:52:27  
I was able to visit the #2 camp last night with a party of BLM, a COR, and a SCH. We were hitting 4.5M CP/hour with my bonuses although we were somewhat disorganized. I forgot to equip my CP bonus cape too. Mana Wall is hugely awesome, without it I feel like you need to group with other BLM or you might die. Then again, I didn't have Phalanx. You can send a good BLM north when they have Mana Wall up to solo ja the mobs that pop there while people closer to #2 ja together without Mana Wall. It's definitely a step above Hippogryphs for parties. I can see it being better than apex, possibly the best camp in the game that I know of.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2015-11-25 14:20:06  
Bamboom said: »

Here is my current gearset:

ItemSet 338913

Hag: Magic Attack + 25 Aug

a few gear comments:

1. you don't mention augments to your feet or head- if you haven't augmented your helios- DO IT! INT/Macc/MAB/Occult Accumen would be my suggestion (what I run with) so you're building up for Myrkr to keep those chains going. NQ stones are cheap, and +1 stones flood the market with all the red mog pells out there.

2. neck- several better options out there, including an easy free one if you're killing Quetzacoatl every time, Sanctity Necklace (key stats for us being the MP +35, macc+10, MAB+10). Another is Eddy Necklace with macc+4 MAB +11.

3. waist- been discussed.

4. body- for single target, use a good augmented Helios if Alluvion Skirmish is more approachable for you now, or Wicce Coat+1 is a great option as well. You don't have to knock it out of the park with Amalric or Merlinic just yet. I know I'm not sporting either of these although of course they're on my wishlist.

5. hands- Wicce gloves+1, or a good set of augmented Helios Gloves. You'll give up the Macc by going with the Wicce though, fyi.

Basically, you can add 40 macc/MAB just by getting "perfect" augments to your two existing Helios pieces (assumming they're not augmented yet) and it's very reasonable to expect to get over 15 macc/MAB per piece without breaking the bank. Doing that would allow you to add the Wicce body/gloves+1 which would put some serious oompf to your single target nukes (keeping your reforged artifact body for AoEs, of course)

Lastly, in the debate over Amalric vs. Merlinic: They have different uses. Merlinic hands really are more geared towards SMNs, and Amalric hands have that lovely "+5 to magic bursts" that goes beyond the cap, so we're all gonna want the "old gear" anyways. Merlinic feet are a great drain/aspir potency build piece, but Amalric probably will work out to be a better overall nuking piece. Let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak.
By geigei 2015-11-25 14:40:10  
Spaekona body so OP, using anything else for solo cp is stupid.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [1852 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2020-12-20 08:03:18  
Any Apex camps that are decent to farm CP solo for BLM?
By FaeQueenCory 2020-12-20 10:09:54  
Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »
Any Apex camps are decent to farm CP solo for BLM.
ftfy

Also, Trust suggestion:
Sylvie
Star Sybil
Matsui-P
Shantotto II/Iroha/AAEV (if you find yourself eating too much damage, though Matsui should quickly take hate)
Manbra/Ygnas/maybe Kupipi for random Moonlights (though artifact body should make that moot)

You can use Qultada, but within the campaign, your rings will wear faster than you can keep them all up and he'll wind up just being a burden. Outside of the campaign, swap Sybil for him.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2020-12-20 10:17:02  
lol @ "Manbra". Also, when I saw the necro bump on this, I expected it to be someone else. ALSO, FaeQueenCory changing up their avatar on here?

jk jk Do what makes you happy.