Pandemonium Warden Solo?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Pandemonium Warden Solo?
Pandemonium Warden Solo?
 Asura.Sabishii
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Sabishii
By Asura.Sabishii 2015-12-16 19:57:26  
Since it may be worth while to actually pursue afterglow with the in coming REM buffs, I'm actually considering it.

That said, what can BLU do against pandemonium warden in either a solo or lowman thing (talking like 2-3 people). I'm thinking staying in DT gear turtle mode with magic barrier, occultation, etc., or maybe cleaving the adds with nukes so they don't all kill me at once. What do you guys think?
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-12-16 20:06:45  
I can only speak for my experiences doing it on PLD but anything before final form you shouldn't be in danger, of course BLU can very easily AoE the adds down so that's always an option, they had piss poor accuracy on my PLD so your BLU would be the same.

Watch out for stuff like Discoid which will one shot you and final form the adds nukes can be quite powerful even for 75 content and there's of course Astral Flow, you could try to zerg it down to limit it's usage of AF. I'd imagine Sudden Lunge on PW would be quite potent too.

I'm sure someone who plays BLU could give you better info.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
サーバ: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-12-17 07:16:14  
Save your biggest things like Mighty Guard for the final phase. As threatening as Discoid and Homing Missle sound, you can power through those forms without him even WSing once, or use healing trusts to recover that damage. Note also that with enough fast cast, it's possible to resummon trusts between forms.

Final form is the most dangerous due to how surprisingly good his magic accuracy is (lamps too). Unresisted nukes and debuffs (Paralyze, Stun, stat down) from 9 Dvergrs can bring you down pretty fast. He is, however, pretty weak defensively, and it's definitely possible to kill him from 75% with a good SC or something. I don't know how effective BLU debuffs like Terror, Stun, etc, but I wouldn't rely on them.

Regardless of what you do, I highly recommend bringing at least 1 person along in case you wipe. Like ADL, sometimes he just gets lucky with landing dumb crap.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [83 days between previous and next post]
By lhova 2016-03-09 09:57:01  
With Blu turning Super Saiyan God, is PW "solo" with trusts still pretty risky?
 Asura.Midgitis
By Asura.Midgitis 2016-03-09 10:04:45  
Not if you have reraise. The only risky part is the multiple astral flow at the end, they usually won't kill you though if you set saline coat but if they do, just reraise up, summon trusts again and let the trusts fight/finish it.

You can also aoe stun the avatars if you time it right with whirling rage and then its a non issue.
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
サーバ: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2016-03-09 10:31:37  
Just take a SMN and do Perfect Defense right before the Toilet Troll uses Astral Flows.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By ibm2431 2016-03-09 11:06:13  
Josiahkf said: »
No solo is risky with any twilight mail equip able jobs as backup.

I wish I had thought of this a couple months ago - before I wasted two pops trying to 2box it.
 Bismarck.Oldmancebi
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Oldmancebi 2016-03-09 11:10:20  
Asura.Midgitis said: »
Not if you have reraise. The only risky part is the multiple astral flow at the end, they usually won't kill you though if you set saline coat but if they do, just reraise up, summon trusts again and let the trusts fight/finish it.

You can also aoe stun the avatars if you time it right with whirling rage and then its a non issue.

Yeah the last part can be quite nasty as the rest before it is cake.

That Diabolos Astral Flow is a random percentage based attack too which can present a problem. I've seen a BST murder the last form without too much trouble but like Midgitis said you'll want to save the Unbridled/ decent buffs, etc for the last form.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [183 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Natilie
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Natilie 2016-09-08 12:15:16  
Easy solo 99SMN/RDM
6mil a scoria if you want me to farm themy for you.

-damn it feels good to be a gangster!
 Asura.Syto
user: Sessho
By Asura.Syto 2016-09-08 12:31:46  
It's been soloable for a long time... I think ever since we got 99 cap. Couple of jobs back then we're able to do it. Then when ilvl 119 stat vomit came out, it just became possible for many more jobs to solo..
[+]