Achieving Optimal Skill For HQ Synths

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Woodworking » Achieving optimal skill for HQ synths
Achieving optimal skill for HQ synths
 Cerberus.Aydogan
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Aydogan
By Cerberus.Aydogan 2016-03-01 11:45:23  
Hey folks,

I'm about to start attempting to HQ some cursed gear, and am wondering if there's a recommended way to approach achieving the max skill bonuses from furnishings. For example, should I remove any furniture that doesn't have to do with my craft (e.g., nation flags)? Should I increase the aura of the specific element I'm crafting? Stuff like that. I have all the GP furniture/gear and want to be confident that I'm getting all my bonuses. Any tips are appreciated.

And if I'm not mistaken, I can achieve +15 in skill with everything (stall, gloves, apron, kit, desk, sign, torque, support). Aside from food, is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks!
 Cerberus.Midgitis
By Cerberus.Midgitis 2016-03-01 11:51:10  
The highest you can go is +12. Once you get a stall it negates all other furnishings you have.

HQ work in tiers. +11 from the synth cap is tier 1, +31 is tier 2.

Tier 1 is roughly 7-8% HQ rate and tier 2 is roughly 25% or so.

HQ rate will be the same on a 95synth if you're 110 sill or 122 skill.

AFAIK element only increases successful synth rate but won't change HQ rates at all if it even does that i don't think its ever been confirmed.
 Cerberus.Aydogan
user: Aydogan
By Cerberus.Aydogan 2016-03-02 11:51:57  
Great, thanks Midgitis!
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-03-02 12:26:17  
I explained this to an LS mate yesterday but basically if you look at voodoo gear, the only one you can T2 is the feet, at 110 skill you hit the 11-31 skill range for T1 synths, you can't actually drop below T1 or reach T2 so you don't actually need any of the +skill gear for any voodoo synths except feet where you will need all of it + advanced support.