Returning Player Just Transferred To Cerberus

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Returning Player just transferred to Cerberus
Returning Player just transferred to Cerberus
 Bismarck.Vashkoda
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Vashkoda
By Bismarck.Vashkoda 2018-01-17 21:27:27  
I’d advise you to make friends, even if your server is mostly dead. Other players who are up to date with their gear with decent trusts can solo a lot of the escha NMs that drop stuff that could help you. Otherwise you can try soloing low difficulties of ambuscade until you get Meghanada or Mummu gear (since it sounds like you’re gearing thf or dnc). Joining a CP party requires different levels of accuracy depending on where the camp is. Moh Gates crawlers and raptors are easier than Doh Gates crabs, pugils and bats, so you can try there first and move camps as you start to feel more comfortable.
By Darkvlade 2018-01-18 07:22:07  
Hi could try with escha zitah gear or jump right into the action for escha ruan or reisenjima, when Im on in game tonite I’ll lok for you or send me a tell my character’s name is darkvlade.
By Shunnedbahamut 2018-01-18 12:38:37  
Thanks I'll definitely look you up. I'm on from around 5pm to 11pm EST.
 Cerberus.Boogs
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: rs1n
By Cerberus.Boogs 2018-02-14 15:15:52  
If you have not read the returning player's guide, I recommend doing that.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Returning_to_Vana%27diel

Send me a tell and if I am free I will definitely help. Cerberus might be low in population, but for what it's worth I would never consider leaving Cerberus now that I have met so many great friends here. Asura might be well populated, but there is something to be said about walking up to an Ambuscade, and going in as soon as you sign up, or walking out to Abyssea and all the NMs are up for your picking (i.e. no wait, no competition).