言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » [Selling] Merc Service
[Selling] Merc Service
First Page 2 3 4
By Nocki 2016-04-27 23:57:05  
Hello Ragnarokians and beyond!
I've noticed a lot of players coming back to the game as of late, and the occasional failed shout for clears and gear, well look no further! Various other Tomorrow members and I are able to clear basically everything in recent history and would happily help you get clears for a price~ The below prices can also be exchanged for various weapon currencies:

Odyssey: NEW!
Atonement 1 v1 Clear: 5m
Atonement 2 v1 Clear: 7.5m
Atonement 3 v1 Clear: 10m
Bumba v1 Clear: 15m

I can currently only accommodate 1 character for this.
I am willing to negotiate the prices if you intend to buy multiple clears or cover multiple characters.
You are required to already have your own segments/moglophone 2.

Ambuscade V1 VD: NEW!
5-10m per clear depending on the clear time of the month.
August 2022 3m/clear

Vagary:
You are welcome to any gear that drops during the run.
2.5M per boss for clears
10M for all 5 clears
50M for Tartarus Platemail Farm*

*You will need to set up a schedule with me and be able to maintain said schedule until the item drops. You must also pay half up front, and half when the item drops. I'm not gonna farm for a week for you to change your mind.

Delve:
2M each zone
10M for all zones

Escha-Zi'Tah:
T1 Gear: 1M
T2 Gear: 2M
T3 Gear: 4M
HELM Gear: 5M
Pulse Weapon Farm: 15m NEW!

Escha-Ru'Aun:
T2 Gear: 2M*
T3 Gear: 3M*
Sky Gods Gear: 4M
Arch Angel Gear: 5M
Warder Gear: 5M
Kirin/WoC Gear: 10M
Kirin/WoC Clear: 5M

*T2 and 3 Gear is 1M/ea if you provide your own pops.

Reisenjima:
T2 Gear: 2.5M
T3 Gear: 5M

Omen:
Midboss Drops: 3M
Boss Drops: 5M
Ou Drops: 10M

Unity:
122 or lower: 200k per pop
125: 300k/pop
128: 350k/pop
135: 500k/pop

Power Levelling:
Lv. 1-48 to Lv. 99 = 2M
Lv. 49-74 to Lv. 99 = 1.5M
Lv. 75+ to Lv. 99 = 1M

Sinister Reign:
250k/run
2M/10 runs

Accepted currency substitutes as of 9/1/2022:
Beitetsu
Riftborn Boulders

If you're interested in any of these things feel free to PM me here or ingame.
IGNs for those who are unaware: Neonoir, Neodemi, Neomoon, Neozero

Things I no longer sell:
- Aeonics (the pops cost too much for the time spent), if you want to gather an entire pop set we can negotiate this.
- Job Points (there's some guy on Rag who shouts to sell 24/7 and won't shut up so he can have it)
-Dyna D Clears, need to clean up my duo runs still.
Discounts are negotiable for repeat customers, or if you intend to buy more than 4 items at once. *Certain NMs aren't discounted as they are annoying to do, and doing them for less than the listed price is hard to justify.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By geigei 2016-04-28 01:07:28  
Prices look good except maybe delve, you're welcome free bump.
By Nocki 2016-04-28 02:02:14  
The delve prices are set as they are because often times people just starting out or coming back need the first 3 zones, which are super gimmicky and annoying. You can just blow up all of the NMs in the higher 3 zones though.

And thanks floppy =P
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-04-28 02:47:24  
...I need to start charging people more.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-04-28 05:02:49  
We need you on Phoenix no one does this on Phoenix...
 Asura.Foreverj
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-04-28 06:42:51  
Damn I been giving people free delve clears myself and a mule lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-04-28 07:25:43  
Asura.Foreverj said: »

Would they pay if you asked though?

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Foreverj
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-04-28 07:51:23  
Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »
Asura.Foreverj said: »

Would they pay if you asked though?

I was thinking of doing a shout of 1 million for clear plasm n gear when I was going for my my 2.5 million plasm for Idris but didn't. It's a sweet deal tho considering asura has lots of returning players.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2016-04-28 08:39:42  
I'll buy a platemail come to lakshmi!
 Lakshmi.Minivict
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Minivict 2016-04-28 08:40:41  
If you need vw items I got 1800 plates 135 cinders and 105 dross and like 500m...COME TO LAKSHMI PREAZE

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2016-04-28 09:06:29  
how about you go to ragnarok???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
[+]
 Asura.Vuq
user: Delagyela
By Asura.Vuq 2016-04-28 09:23:04  
Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
I'll buy a platemail come to lakshmi!
Lakshmi.Minivict said: »
If you need vw items I got 1800 plates 135 cinders and 105 dross and like 500m...COME TO LAKSHMI PREAZE

Why do you post on both characters all the time?

No one wants to go to Lakshmi (since apparently you can't find a buyer there) and this isn't your thread to sell stuff.

If he doesnt post with both characters we wouldnt know how elite his mythic mule is.
It is very important to impress unsuspecting strangers.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nocki 2016-04-28 18:44:08  
Fenrir.Ramzus said: »
how about you go to ragnarok???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Literally this. I had someone ask for a discount if he were to server change and buy a full set of something and I said sure. I'll happily do this for others, but I'm not going anywhere unless you pay me and potentially my friend to transfer 7 accounts twice.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-04-29 02:04:50  
Nocki said: »
Fenrir.Ramzus said: »
Literally this. I had someone ask for a discount if he were to server change and buy a full set of something and I said sure. I'll happily do this for others, but I'm not going anywhere unless you pay me and potentially my friend to transfer 7 accounts twice.

Would you and your friends accept potentially being stuck on that server until god knows when the platemail drops?... if ever.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2016-04-29 03:52:56  
Doubt he wants people to think he is 'cool' with his mythic mule, since I'm sure he knows mythics are reduced to meaning nothing these days.
[+]
 Odin.Vuq
サーバ: Odin
user: Delagyela
By Odin.Vuq 2016-04-29 09:14:58  
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
Doubt he wants people to think he is 'cool' with his mythic mule, since I'm sure he knows mythics are reduced to meaning nothing these days.

Especially since he glitched the alex lol
By Nocki 2016-04-29 16:02:57  
Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »
Would you and your friends accept potentially being stuck on that server until god knows when the platemail drops?... if ever.

Only I would need to move for platemail, but the more the merrier when it comes to spamming Plouton. I can't imagine I would enjoy being stuck on any other server at all really, especially because the rate at which platemail can be obtained would then also be restricted by your play hours and the lower they are per day the longer I would be stuck on your server.

Basically, just come to rag it'll be cheaper for you anyway lol.

Post deleted by User.
By Nocki 2016-05-03 12:16:01  
ajay said: »
What times do you do your runs? I am thinking of transferring to get a set of vagary clears.
A majority of these things I can do alone, and I play pretty much all day, so no specific times. But for the things where I'm more comfortable having someone else, after 5pm PST is best.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2016-05-03 13:37:05  
The sky gear is a bargain. The NMs may be trivial, but I can't count the number of times I've spent over 8M in trigs alone trying to get a specific body abj. T2s aren't bad either, while there's still a clear profit in all but the most unlucky cases, finding that quantity of triggers on the AH can be a hassle and it does remove the cost risk from a terrible streak(seen 1/52 on a T2 abj before).
By Nocki 2016-05-03 22:19:27  
I know a merc group who ran into issues with unlucky ru aun t3 drops and it ended up costing them a bit over what they charged. I've considered raising the price to 5m/10m or 2m/4m if you provide pops, but we'll see how I feel about it when it happens.
By Nocki 2016-05-06 14:17:43  
Cleaned up original post, some prices updated, added new services in light of the cp campaign this upcoming month.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Nocki 2016-05-14 13:34:03  
Boomp.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2016-05-14 13:49:50  
Beep.
 Quetzalcoatl.Beaztmaster