Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 116 117 118
 Asura.Ina
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-08-01 13:18:00  
Odin.Rikiyame said: »
210 also has a TM that heals if you get hit materia (like the FFT one but WAY better).

Ina, I sent you a friend request. I'll set my Lightning who can solo the Gilgamesh trial for you (get you a great weapon and 30% attack materia). Just auto-attack for about an hour or so and then try to get the LB kill for the moogle.
All right, thankies
By Creecreelo 2017-08-01 19:50:22  
Well, after a few days of holding on the daily summon to try to save more lapis for Nier, with today's news of no Nier this week, I decided to go for a daily summon cause WHY NOT.

Then poof, out drops a Rainbow Crystal and then a Knight Delita! Pretty nice body armor TMR!
By Creecreelo 2017-08-01 22:56:17  
Quick question: Is there an updated list of Break/Buff effects in the game?

I wonder this because Knight Delita could have a super potent Att/Mag Break through his limit burst (Att/Mag -64%), so I'm kinda wondering if this could be worth pursuing but don't really know what all else is available.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-08-01 23:40:11  
If I remember correctly Knight delita is currently the strongest attack and magic break, where as enhanced normal delita is the current strongest spr and defense breaks. According to reviews I read on knight delita, he is going to be a really strong breaker for a good while.

WoL breaks are 45%
Lings are 50%

I believe these are the current highest besides the two delitas.

Changing topic:

Ughhhhh I don't like the veritas models so i really don't want to pull this banner, but dark veritas is soooo good for dark chaining landu.... ughhhhhhhh, want to save all my tickets for nier and balthier but now i'm conflicted.
サーバ: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-08-02 00:36:19  
Earth Veritas is amazing as well. Same with Fire. Honestly amazing units all around, every Veritas.
 Odin.Rikiyame
サーバ: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-08-02 13:38:38  
Buffs > Debuffs. Bosses are almost always immune to breaks.

Edit: The 3* on the Veritas banner will be the go-to breaker. His LB is stupid easy to use every 3 rounds and has up to 59% breaks and he has all element imperils.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-08-02 14:10:40  
Earth Veritas got a massive buff as well, basically can replace WoL currently.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-08-02 18:31:12  
Just as a heads up, there's a bunch of free stuff right now for installing a new KR client version of the game. Can install, log in to FB in-game, then uninstall everything.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-08-02 19:42:01  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Just as a heads up, there's a bunch of free stuff right now for installing a new KR client version of the game. Can install, log in to FB in-game, then uninstall everything.

Android devices only, so you may need to run Nox/MeMu. And, you need to link to FaceBook so you can transfer to another device/Korean app.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Libbien
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-08-05 18:29:11  
Finally took down Echidna after finishing dualcast tmr (refia is way better than yshtola with DC). Ended up using Refia, Fryevia, Rikku, Minifillia, and VoE without a friend unit for the trust moogle. Had to go back with Rikiyame's Ace for the no items clear (Ace is just nuts for mp lol thanks again).

I was hoping for some advice on the octopus trial which ill tackle next. I was thinking of doing it with a similar setup but wasn't sure if i should swap out rikku or mini for tidus. His refresh also has 100% water resist but id lose other resists (besides earth) by removing Mini, Rikku obviously has a stupidly OP LB as well as Hyper Nul All for even more defensive prowess. I can get earth resist from VoE so was kinda leaning toward ditching mini for tidus, but wanted extra input. Ideally I'd bring a Fry friend unit for dmg to pair with my own. They have low hp so i feel like 2x strong fry's (mine is still only 730ish MAG but i have friends with 850 and 920) can kill them fairly quickly.
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-08-05 19:37:56  
Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Ciri Zireael said: »
Earth Veritas got a massive buff as well, basically can replace WoL currently.

I'd say it's situational, WoL breaks are very useful .... when the boss isn't immune.

Eh its what i have Rikku's Pouch for. But I was hard core saving Moogles for her lol
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-08-05 19:43:45  
Phoenix.Libbien said: »
Finally took down Echidna after finishing dualcast tmr (refia is way better than yshtola with DC). Ended up using Refia, Fryevia, Rikku, Minifillia, and VoE without a friend unit for the trust moogle. Had to go back with Rikiyame's Ace for the no items clear (Ace is just nuts for mp lol thanks again).

I was hoping for some advice on the octopus trial which ill tackle next. I was thinking of doing it with a similar setup but wasn't sure if i should swap out rikku or mini for tidus. His refresh also has 100% water resist but id lose other resists (besides earth) by removing Mini, Rikku obviously has a stupidly OP LB as well as Hyper Nul All for even more defensive prowess. I can get earth resist from VoE so was kinda leaning toward ditching mini for tidus, but wanted extra input. Ideally I'd bring a Fry friend unit for dmg to pair with my own. They have low hp so i feel like 2x strong fry's (mine is still only 730ish MAG but i have friends with 850 and 920) can kill them fairly quickly.

Min can go. I found that Acid Rain almost ALWAYS started the round, so buffs were wiped, so RES didn't really help me. Make sure that your DPS has a wind weapon.
[+]
 Asura.Jteken
user: Kendoh
By Asura.Jteken 2017-08-06 08:59:49  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »

Thx for the tips, totally missed that.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2017-08-07 14:08:33  
App crashes when I try to enter the 85 energy stage in the current story event "Time for Revenge". "Restore" option on the title screen and reinstalling the app didn't help. Anyone else have this issue?
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-08-07 14:46:41  
I didn't, but I did it a few days ago. I play mine on mobile if that possibly makes any difference.

Also, is it true Nier banner is coming this friday?
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-08-07 16:01:11  
Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »
App crashes when I try to enter the 85 energy stage in the current story event "Time for Revenge". "Restore" option on the title screen and reinstalling the app didn't help. Anyone else have this issue?

Some options are: in Options -> Exploration Options -> Turn off Background Effects (check Battle Effects just below, too), https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvi..._crashing_fix/ (some devices have this; not all), try the Restore button on the very first screen, make sure your device is running ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE, or Nox/MeMu the event.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-08-08 16:33:04  
Also, is it true Nier banner is coming this friday?

Yes
[+]
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-08-09 15:54:58  
Ended up pulling Veritas of the Flame today with my daily, but not sure how to use him. Perhaps a stupid question, but I still don't fully understand how chaining/finishing works. I feel like my best combo would be 2x Fry's chaining FFB and using VotF to finish. Would I need an Ice elemental weapon on VotF to make use of the ice elemental chain or would a non elemental weapon work (albeit for less damage due to ice imperil from FFB)? I read somewhere that a fixed dice build or water build with viking axe and chaining tidus would be best, but as i have neither fixed dice nor brotherhood at the moment, fry seems better so long as VotF can finish on an ice chain.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-08-09 18:23:11  
Ended up pulling Veritas of the Flame today with my daily, but not sure how to use him. Perhaps a stupid question, but I still don't fully understand how chaining/finishing works. I feel like my best combo would be 2x Fry's chaining FFB and using VotF to finish. Would I need an Ice elemental weapon on VotF to make use of the ice elemental chain or would a non elemental weapon work (albeit for less damage due to ice imperil from FFB)? I read somewhere that a fixed dice build or water build with viking axe and chaining tidus would be best, but as i have neither fixed dice nor brotherhood at the moment, fry seems better so long as VotF can finish on an ice chain.

I'll try to explain this easily, its a little mathy but i'll leave that to the link. Your best bet is equipping him with an Ice weapon and an Axe and chaining him with your Fryevia, he doesnt need an elemental weapon but it will benefit from Fryevia's -50% Ice resist on her chaining ability to increase his damage.

Each chainned hit increases the attack of the next hit in the chain by (X%), and the value increases the bigger the chain. You can view the values and such here: https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Mechanics#Chain

So your goal with Flame as a "Capper" is to time his attack to land as the final hit of Fryevia's chain. So if your 2x Fryevia chain ends at 30, you want Flame Veritas to be 31 on the same chain to benefit from their accumulated chain damage, which will be something absurd like 4x Mod. The frames for a chain ending is about 20 frames, 1/3rd of a second.

If you can't time it perfectly, having him hit at chain 28 or 26 will still work to increase his damage, its just you want to be sure you get max damage so trying to time it as the final hit is best.

If you don't have Fixed Dice or Tidus/Viking Axe/etc, ignore all that and build him like normal, as I mentioned above, with an Ice Weapon/Any Axe dual wielding and use him to close Fry's chains.

TL:DR on what a Capper is; A chain capper is someone who uses a powerful, SINGLE HIT, attack to take advantage of chainers and chains high power modifier (up to 4x increase) to deal crazy damage in 1 hit.
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-08-09 18:51:08  
Ok thank you, that was kind of my impression, I just wasn't sure if closing with a different element would cause it to do regular dmg rather than the boosted dmg from the chain as it's kind of hard to tell without fighting the same mob over and over for testing. I will start working on a water build though as that seems really potent and i have the units, just not the TMRs.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-08-09 19:10:39  
Ok thank you, that was kind of my impression, I just wasn't sure if closing with a different element would cause it to do regular dmg rather than the boosted dmg from the chain as it's kind of hard to tell without fighting the same mob over and over for testing. I will start working on a water build though as that seems really potent and i have the units, just not the TMRs.

Training Dummy in Vortex. And REALLY REALLY REALLY get Fixed Dice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6ru8uk/fixed_dice_vs_dw_veritas_of_the_flame_attack/
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-08-09 19:12:38  

Fixed dice would end up beating water build or just easier to pull off?
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-08-09 19:15:15  

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6ru8uk/fixed_dice_vs_dw_veritas_of_the_flame_attack/
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-08-09 19:29:17  

It beats it in terms of maximum potential by a good margin, but a Water Build with Tidus would be more stable average with none of the RNG Factor.

That said the takeaway from the post Riki posted is

Quote:
I wouldn't say Fixed Dice is definitively better or worse than a comparable DW build, but if a player is looking to quickly increase damage for VotF, fixed dice as a single TMR could be better than any other single TMR.

so with that I'd wager it depends on what you have to work with, if you have Tidus + Water, just do that and maybe put Fixed Dice on the back burner or to-do- list for future proofing. Either way the long term goal would probably be a Fixed Dice build, as its apparently quite superior.

I personally already have a pretty pimped out Orlandguy so I could just give Veritas my spare Excalibur no ones using (if he can use GS I honestly haven't checked) and let him finish as a Light-Chain finisher... But I already have a bunch of TMs to make him a find Dual Wielder, and my current TM team doesn't include fixed Dice and wont for a long time (Working on L&A for my new Fryevia, as well as some defensive ones for Wilhelm).
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-08-09 20:21:39  
Flame also has Fire/Wind/Earth/Dark imperil+element so Fixed Dice can take advantage of those elements.
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-08-09 21:06:42  
Flame also has Fire/Wind/Earth/Dark imperil+element so Fixed Dice can take advantage of those elements.

Ugh, i might have to give in and macro some TMRs lol. Do they even work on mobile?
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-08-10 00:52:27  

Ugh, i might have to give in and macro some TMRs lol. Do they even work on mobile?

iOS or Android? We'll have another Fan Fest that should produce some TM moogles.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-08-10 06:35:57  
Screw 2B man, A2 is a freaking beast!. has a fist and GS attack passive. yeesh. Going to put vargas TM on her, aigon fist, martial mastery, heavy sword mastery, 2 champion belts, yun's TM, some non TM attack hat because i don't have TM hats :P, and some attack materia and watch the damage fly @.@....

If I pull her...... told myself I was done spending money... must stay strong!
 Phoenix.Libbien
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-08-10 07:33:38  

iOS or Android? We'll have another Fan Fest that should produce some TM moogles.

Android
First Page 2 3 ... 18 19 20 ... 116 117 118