Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Blue Mage » Accuracy questions
Accuracy questions
By mbsaxplayer 2016-05-20 13:45:21  
Hi, quick question here:

At an average (not mastered, not like all abj+1 gear) 119 BLU, what accuracy should you have via the /checkparam feature?

If you're low, what can you do other than food to boost it? I'm consistently being told I'm far too low to be "useful", but I have 118 ilvl and using Sublime Sushi +1. (Embarrassing, unfortunately, still missing a 119 leg piece)
By ScaevolaBahamut 2016-05-20 13:54:57  
Generally speaking, you want to hit for 1100 accuracy completely unbuffed without using all your high accuracy, low everything-else gear. This won't get you capped accuracy against everything, but is a good target that basically everybody can hit, and you'll use further accuracy swaps and have buff support for the more evasive content.

That said, even 1100 is basically unattainable without accuracy-augmented gear.
 Asura.Sabine
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Sabine
By Asura.Sabine 2016-05-20 14:19:26  
The Accuracy Bonus job traits are a great way to boost base Acc, especially as you start to get JP's.

The meditation move from Chapuli's is a must anyway, and that alone gives the 8 points for an ACC bonus trait
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2016-05-20 14:22:38  
1100 is actually really low for a BLU.

Really the best thing you could do for yourself is make an ambuscade cape. If you can't go straight to using Coladas and/or Tanmogayi +1, then dualing Nibiru Blades (A) would help get you the rest of the way.
 Ragnarok.Rydal
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Rydal
By Ragnarok.Rydal 2016-05-20 15:31:31  
I would say work on gear and JP before worrying about hitting certain accuracy benchmarks. Hitting 100 JP and getting a few good 119 gearsets together should become priority number one. BLU AF reforge pieces aren't the best but they're something. The new SU items will help get to 119 as well as Skirmish armor. Those two things combined as well as setting the right spells will help you reach and pass 1100 easily without food.
By Lariae 2016-05-23 03:55:17  
Around 1050 (1200 with food) you can CP pretty well on crabs closing skillchains. You can get this in Rawhide gear mixed with some Taeon (Legs to be exact.. Rawhide legs are horrid)