Come Back Or Not To Come Back!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Come back or not to come back!
Come back or not to come back!
 Leviathan.Vienne
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Vienne 2016-05-28 05:37:22  
I dont play much more then 10 hours a week, i get stuff done with my friend with whom I usually duo stuff (so advice, get a manslave). After hours of whining and caressing egos in my linkshell I usually can setup the things I cant duo.
But yeah the game is less social, sometimes I feel I'm talking for 10 people in my linkshell when 20 are on but arent saying a word.
[+]
 Asura.Foreverj
サーバ: Asura
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-28 14:21:56  
Asura.Extract said: »
Asura.Krystela said: »
I kinda agree and disagree with you. Friends will help friends and people won't help random strangers they don't know. Which I mean I guess it is selfish to not help random strangers, but do you spend money on people you don't know at all irl? No? This is no different.

And don't take me literally, I help strangers all the time, but it's friends of friends. You can't really expect someone to go out of their way for you if they don't know you at all or you aren't related to someone they know.

It's like this, I'll go out of my way to help someone I think is a friend in hopes they would do the same for me, but, when it comes time, I ask these so called friends for assistance they'll ignore me or say they're busy unless they get something out of it. Yeah, I don't expect them to just drop everything they're doing to come help but it's not even a "in a little bit". Thing that bothers me most is I'll come help a whole LS full of people get people gear all the that stuff I RARELY EVER ask for any type of help. Example: Got 2 people tons of abj and items give them advice take them on my levi runs I ask for simple favor to come build Azure lights for me while i was farming horns (which would take less than 5 minutes) and was just flat out ignored. Like Foreverj said ppl just dont have time to help others or are just selfish. Thats just how I see it idk seems to just be a thing for me to help ppl and get nothing back and doing this for 7 years kinda fkn annoyed with it

They are selfish if you help them and they don't help you. I pretty much don't help stranger for that reason. unless it's yea friends of friends. That's why teaming up for the same goal is the best. No one feels taken advantage of.
[+]
 Asura.Foreverj
user: Foreverj
By Asura.Foreverj 2016-05-28 14:25:07  
Lakshmi.Lenus said: »
Can't make friends? Do you have 13 to 26 dollars to spare? If so, make a few more accounts and play by yourself! Then some people might pop their heads up and notice you, then want to join up.

Is that how it works in Lakshmi ? Damn if only I know.
user: Sephoroth
By Asura.Mywifehatesffxi 2016-05-28 14:52:49  
Well, I only made this char like a month and a half ago. I work stupid hours, so things can be time consuming. But this character I made is a new character away from my main. My main is on quetz and this new one is on asura. It totally can depend on the server, but at the same time if you know what you're doing it doesn't matter. I usually just do stuff myself, because *** people.. they suck... and I do fine. From scratch I managed to get most of RoV done and rdm to 99 as well as bst, mostly because bst makes ***easier especially for a new player. But even without bst it's still not bad and you can get most stuff done. I've been playing since 2004 so I have a ton of knowledge of what to do and how to get there. But even for a new or returning player this game has become stupid easy. I honestly used to feel bad sometimes seeing a new person shout endlessly for help and not get it so I'd help, except now with trusts and everything I feel it's more or less some people just suck. This character is brand new and can do everything. Once I level blu to 99 I'll finish SoA and can do SR for the stuff I need there. So basically the question is do you suck or not. Because if you don't suck then playing 6 years ago or 10 years ago, this won't be something your like holy ***I need a God to help me with. You'll do fine. This game can't be more casual than it is now. Honestly I kind of feel my new char I made for the hell of it could surpass my main from 2004 in a month or 2 Np if I keep playing it when I get a chance. It's totally worth it to come back if you want to play. Otherwise I guess don't waste your time? You have to want to play to get ***done tho...

And opinions are like ***, everyone has one. What someone else thinks shouldn't matter. Play if you wanna play or don't.
[+]
 Fenrir.Jarrin
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Jarrin
By Fenrir.Jarrin 2016-05-28 15:15:45  
If i ever come back, it will be a brand new character.

My goals would be:
1. kill as many tiny mandragoras as i can
2. farm silk threads in east sarutabaruta to get rich
3. old school parties ie. a)worm parties in qufim b)MORE mandragoras in yuhtunga jungle c)secret tunnel party in crawlers nest. you get the idea (oh yeah, valkurm parties 5 levels too early!)
4. watch my silk thread sell on AH and get really excited to see the yellow text!
5. skip crafting and fishing altogether!!!
6. find 10-12 other players who need lich paper, exoray mold, and the other item, spend all my silk thread money paying an LEET to help us out.
7. relearn how to use macros
8. then, who knows...