users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Returning Player, totally lost
Returning Player, totally lost
 Cerberus.Erwing
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Erwing
By Cerberus.Erwing 2016-06-22 14:36:17  
Hi! It's been a long time since I've played FFXI, but nostalgia got the best of me and I wanted to come back and give it a try again. I did return briefly after SoA, but only long enough to reach my first 99 and gear up in sparks junk. (I previously quit around the time Abyssea was first coming out and was gone for years)

So now I'm back again, returning to a 99BLU in spark gear, and currently just trying to work my way through the SoA and RoV storylines for all the stuff I've missed. Not entirely sure where to even begin to gear up that I can actually handle solo, and haven't run into anyone since coming back in-game. (Seems there's never more than 300 people online anymore. :( )

So, anyone still alive out there? It can't be entirely dead yet. :(
By ryson 2016-06-22 15:15:25  
progress in missions to the point that last expansion can be completed the benefits are so high it would be silly to put anything else as priority #1 ... use escha or ambuscade to gear up till you get a feel for everything ... game isnt dead its just summer ... if you have dreams of playing DD better get a different job for a bit
 Lakshmi.Rockjaw
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: knifefox
By Lakshmi.Rockjaw 2016-06-22 15:18:14  
I just got back a month ago and found this post very useful