users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Back after 6 years... wow
Back after 6 years... wow
 Lakshmi.Priestsan
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Priestsan
By Lakshmi.Priestsan 2016-07-10 16:26:12  
So I'm finally back to playing after almost 6 years and wow has the game changed. I'm almost lost as to what to do now and what direction I want to take, so I'll start here... I'm looking for a good helpful social shell to help get me back in the swing of things. Anyone that's and old school guy like me around, hit me up in game, I'll be trying to figure stuff out lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Badstreak
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Streak
By Bahamut.Badstreak 2016-07-10 16:32:44  
Welcome back! Still kicking and still lots of great contents :)
By Draylo 2016-07-10 17:29:46  
Welcome back, you might wanna move to a more populated server but the game is still fun !
 Lakshmi.Priestsan
user: Priestsan
By Lakshmi.Priestsan 2016-07-10 19:18:50  
Thanks for the wb'so guys, I'm having a blast so far. A day and a half and I've leveled bst from 1-40 and barely played. Gotten the first 2 key items from rhapsody rhapsody missions, need to do more. I'm a bit disturbed by the lack of other players, haven't seen anyone where I have been, but I guess it's to be expected with only 200-300 players on at any given time. Any suggestions for a good server to switch to ? I'd like to eventually do some higher end content, but my time is usually pretty limited.. (wife and kids come first)
 Lakshmi.Konvict
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2016-07-10 19:49:41  
Asura is the most "populated" server for NA's with around 800 or so. If you haven't, definitely look into Records of Eminence and joining a Unity as well. Happy adventuring!
[+]
By Titanfoo 2016-07-10 20:00:00  
Asura is normally 1k+
 Sylph.Oraen
サーバ: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2016-07-10 20:15:21  
Asura is currently the most populated server, with Odin right behind it. However, more populated does not always equate to a better experience. You will definitely have longer wait times on high tier battlefields, Ambuscade, Escha zone pop spots and the like. But, if you're looking for a more active server and don't mind the occasional hassle, one of those two would be your best bet.
[+]
 Asura.Thorva
サーバ: Asura
user: Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2016-07-10 21:55:21  
1151 on Asura right now, as a whole most people are nice and helpful. Except that Thorva guy, he is a ***.
By BlaTheTaru 2016-07-10 23:37:04  
Shiva is a nice place, but not super populated. I'm in an ls that specializes in gearing and helping people catch up after returning or starting over.
 Leviathan.Vienne
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Vienne 2016-07-10 23:45:12  
Asura seems to be mainly NA and pickup groups, i'd say it greatly depends on your playhours if its a good server or not.
 Shiva.Jongalt
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Jongalt 2016-08-08 22:51:44  
How is the population on Lakshmi since I last was there?
 Asura.Azriel
サーバ: Asura
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2016-08-08 23:12:19  
Leviathan.Vienne said: »
Asura seems to be mainly NA and pickup groups, i'd say it greatly depends on your playhours if its a good server or not.

Good EU shells there i hear also.

Only time you wait is when Ambuscade is new or a new HTB comes out. lol At all the ppl sayin there is a wait somewhere else then Ambuscade. And it only started recently to be sorta /bad/ we have a troll soloing them atm but he will die soon when VW starts :)