Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 71 72 73
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-24 20:46:51  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
How about the fact that, out of the 154 people that met her within the first half of her tenure as Secretary of State, more than half of them were Clinton Foundation donors, and even half of those donated $100k or more.
That's not even a true.
Quote:
The 154 did not include U.S. federal employees or foreign government representatives.
I don't know at what point you'll start reading your own links in their entirety but it should be sooner rather than later.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-24 20:56:41  
Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
How about the fact that, out of the 154 people that met her within the first half of her tenure as Secretary of State, more than half of them were Clinton Foundation donors, and even half of those donated $100k or more.
That's not even a true.
Quote:
The 154 did not include U.S. federal employees or foreign government representatives.
I don't know at what point you'll start reading your own links in their entirety but it should be sooner rather than later.
That is an awfully weak argument there Pleebo...

I'm sorry, I should have said that out of the 154 people who are not government employees or foreign government employees, you know, the people who shouldn't be bothering with the Secretary of State unless it's official government business, which is not only highly unlikely, but they wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for the fact that they had in some way connections with Clinton from, say, a charity program ran by a member of Clinton's family...

Even I thought you would have figured that one out. I guess you disappointed me yet again.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-24 20:57:20  
So Clinton met with 154 people outside the gov't in the first 2 years of her tenure, but only the Clinton donor meets were unethical right? The other 60 or so people, no big deal.
 Siren.Lordgrim
サーバ: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-24 20:58:53  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Conspiracy theories dont count as points. Keep believing in your special favors story tho.

You guys are getting ridiculous. I look at Saudi Arabia donating over 10 million dollars to the Clinton Foundation, and I'm crazy for thinking that they did it for political reasons. In this case I'd rather be called a conspiracy theorist than be one of the utterly naïve fools who thinks it was pure charity.

Welcome to the club of people who open minded ravael i am proud of you man. Don't worry you don't have to apologize to me or any other as i see you now know how it is to be on the outside looking in.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-24 20:58:58  
So Clinton met with 154 people outside the gov't in the first 2 years of her tenure, but only the Clinton donor meets were unethical right? The other 60 or so people, no big deal.
...wait, that's your argument now?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-08-24 21:00:53  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Conspiracy theories dont count as points. Keep believing in your special favors story tho.

You guys are getting ridiculous. I look at Saudi Arabia donating over 10 million dollars to the Clinton Foundation, and I'm crazy for thinking that they did it for political reasons. In this case I'd rather be called a conspiracy theorist than be one of the utterly naïve fools who thinks it was pure charity.

Welcome to the club of people who open minded ravael i am proud of you man. Don't worry you don't have to apologize to me or any other as i see you now know how it is to be on the outside looking in.
Conspiracy theories is not disagreeing with the liberals on this website!

Just because they are both misguided and stubborn to the point of idiocy, disagreeing with them is not considered a conspiracy theory!
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-24 21:01:38  
The SoS doesn't only deal with other government entities.
 Shiva.Viciousss
サーバ: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-08-24 21:03:51  
...wait, that's your argument now?

There is no argument here. You haven't actually managed to present any evidence of wrongdoing. Meeting people is not an ethics violation. There were no special favors. There was no "priority access."
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-24 21:07:18  
Praise from LG. That's how you know you're going places lol.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-24 21:12:34  
eliroo said: »

Not sure if you know what conspiracy theories are. He isn't saying that the US is poisoning us with fluoride.

Oh really Look what our government admitted back in 2015.
Quote:
The US government has finally admitted they’ve overdosed Americans on fluoride and, for first time since 1962, are lowering its recommended level of fluoride in drinking water.1,2,3

About 40 percent of American teens have dental fluorosis, a condition referring to changes in the appearance of tooth enamel—from chalky-looking lines and splotches to dark staining and pitting—caused by long-term ingestion of fluoride during the time teeth are forming.

In some areas, fluorosis rates are as high as 70-80 percent, with some children suffering from advanced forms.

The former recommendation called for a fluoride level of 0.7 to 1.2 milligrams per liter (mg/L) of water. The new upper limit set by the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is 0.7 mg/L, to prevent these visible signs of toxic overexposure.

Why Is a Drug Added to Water When the Dose Cannot Be Controlled?

In terms of acute toxicity (i.e., the dose that can cause immediate toxic consequences), fluoride is more toxic than lead, but slightly less toxic than arsenic. This is why fluoride has long been used in rodenticides and pesticides to kill pests like rats and insects.

I am sure Hillary Clinton backs Fluoride consumption for American citizens, my proof is people are actually supporting her and voting for her. It does effect the brain in a negative way
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-24 21:14:27  
I like lead in my water. Tastes sweet.
By Bloodrose 2016-08-24 21:19:12  
Anna Ruthven said: »
I like lead in my water. Tastes sweet.
Lead and other contaminants. The kind that used to KILL people on a daily basis.

But we've been over this in the other numerous fluoride threads in the past.
 Caitsith.Mahayaya
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Trebold
By Caitsith.Mahayaya 2016-08-24 21:53:06  
loool

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-08-24 22:34:14  
Caitsith.Mahayaya said: »
loool

[+]
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-08-24 22:39:20  
loool

Kayleigh McEnenay tho.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-24 23:27:54  
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Conspiracy theories is not disagreeing with the liberals on this website!

Just because they are both misguided and stubborn to the point of idiocy, disagreeing with them is not considered a conspiracy theory!
Waitaminute... liberals have conspiracy theories too.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-24 23:30:52  
loool

Who enabled Trump's infidelities?
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2016-08-25 01:55:00  
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-25 03:11:13  
Skjalfeirdotter said: »

I dont want to pay 24.99 for a lieing doll.

I'm positive the American people don't want to pay for Hillary Clinton's upkeep in prison.

Can we just save the tax payers money and skip to publicly hanging her ?
By Titanfoo 2016-08-25 03:51:33  
Hold on... is Hillary still beating that ***?

answer; yes lol
By Titanfoo 2016-08-25 03:55:39  
Paul Ryan shouldn't even run after being a coward this year, no one stopped Trump from ruining the GOP. At least Cruz has Balls, Rubio is a ***. don't follow crazy people.

If Trump keeps loving black people he's gonna lose his KKK endorsement.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-25 04:04:25  
Titanfoo said: »
Paul Ryan shouldn't even run after being a coward this year, no one stopped Trump from ruining the GOP. At least Cruz has Balls, Rubio is a ***. don't follow crazy people.

If Trump keeps loving black people he's gonna lose his KKK endorsement.

I dont think you heard but there's alot of people no matter there back round or where they come from or what they look like that like and love trump

You must be one of the few who don't. Trump is going to win a landslide victory November 8th.

Mainstream media polls don't count

Votes and electoral college votes do and Trump is going to get it.
By Titanfoo 2016-08-25 04:06:19  
do you really believe that? I mean really? it's like saying global arming isn't happening lol
 Phoenix.Hova
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Titanfoo
By Phoenix.Hova 2016-08-25 04:07:07  
following trump means you had bad parents lol
By Titanfoo 2016-08-25 04:15:02  
John picked a worse VP than Trump, that says enough about the GOP leadership atm, if Ryan would have not been a *** the party could have at least kept some respect.

Ryan looks like a POS, anyone that stood with Trump will be ruined in the future. if you can't see this already, you're an idiot.

Watch the Cruz non-endorse if you wanna see a republican
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-25 04:23:00  
Phoenix.Hova said: »
following trump means you had bad parents lol

I disagree

And yes I do believe votes and electoral college votes count because that's how US ELECTIONS for President of the United States of America are won.

News flash wise *** it's hot during summers and early fall.

Hillary Clinton wouldn't know that though but she would most likely lie to appear favorable to a agenda she's following along with.
By Titanfoo 2016-08-25 04:43:10  
you are sad a person Grim, I am sorry the only person you had to follow (Ryan) ended being a coward POS, you better go call Sarah Palin lol
 Phoenix.Hova
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Titanfoo
By Phoenix.Hova 2016-08-25 04:44:18  
oh and BTW, Hillary is beating that *** so bad Bill doesn't even need to take his belt off
By Titanfoo 2016-08-25 04:45:52  
the GOP needs a leader, idc who, just someone anyone ffs
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-08-25 05:25:04  
Titanfoo said: »
you are sad a person Grim, I am sorry the only person you had to follow (Ryan) ended being a coward POS, you better go call Sarah Palin lol

Your wrong about me I'm actually a happy kind of person.

Also i don't follow, I lead.

I don't follow Ryan or Palin or the establishment Republicans.

I don't follow Hillary Clinton or the establishment Democrats.

I am the ending of there grip of power in the United States of America.
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 71 72 73