Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
Hillary Clinton 2016 Presidential Thread
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 71 72 73
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 11:14:22  
fonewear said: »
I'll vote to bring Futurama back before I vote for a third party.

Only if you're going to make Futurama great again!

It became merely "pretty good" outside of a few great moments somewhere along the line. It's gone on a bit too long now...

...but M.G. knows all about letting a thing go on way too long.

Lisa was supposed to be our first woman president by now.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2016-08-25 11:34:20  
Ramyrez said: »
I'll vote to bring Futurama back before I vote for a third party.

Only if you're going to make Futurama great again!

It became merely "pretty good" outside of a few great moments somewhere along the line. It's gone on a bit too long now...

...but M.G. knows all about letting a thing go on way too long.

Lisa was supposed to be our first woman president by now.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-25 11:37:21  
Even as much as I love the Simpsons it should have ended at about season 10. They did a Behind the Music style episode that would have been the perfect ending.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-25 12:13:51  
I'm not sure Hillary exists actually she is never on TV. The only time I see her is on TV ads about making America more American !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-25 12:22:43  
I'm not sure Hillary exists actually she is never on TV. The only time I see her is on TV ads about making America more American !

How's four years of Hillary sound?
By fonewear 2016-08-25 12:25:16  
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Well I'll just have to avoid ABC NBC CBS FOX CNN History Channel FX FXX BBC BBC America Food Network and about 300 channels. I can't think off the top of my head...
By fonewear 2016-08-25 12:26:38  
Even Hillary appears on Turner Classic Movies with Spencer Tracy I'm screwed though !
By fonewear 2016-08-25 12:26:45  
If *
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-25 12:28:46  

Well I'll just have to avoid ABC NBC CBS FOX CNN History Channel FX FXX BBC BBC America Food Network and about 300 channels. I can't think off the top of my head...

What's wrong with Food Network?
Be like a proper old voter and watch PBS.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-25 12:29:03  

like ted cruz reading green eggs and ham for four years straight...

like a cash register cha-ching for rush limbagh...

and like a never ending parade of dingbats with oddly shaped heads named trey gowdy demanding special prosecutors every time she opens her yap PLUS*

four more years of the media pretending everything is awesome
four more years of fox news exclaiming everything is doomed

vote now and you can hear her shrill banshee like scream in your nightmares forever
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-25 12:29:35  
We have the technology to put Hillary on trial even if it is a movie !

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2016-08-25 12:30:30  

What's wrong with Food Network?
Be like a proper old voter and watch PBS.

Nothing wrong with the food network. But it clearly has a liberal bias !
By fonewear 2016-08-25 12:32:04  
Actually the food network should be titled. The Reality Cook off network it would be more accurate !
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2016-08-25 12:55:22  
eliroo said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Someone so actually wants proof on something isn't a denier... But in order to fully convince me on either trump or Hillary you'll have to actually bring something factual to the table beyond what you feel she did...

The problem isn't your search for truth but how you accept other unproven truths. In the same instance that there isn't definite proof that Hillary is corrupt, there isn't definite proof that she is. Your opinion on the matter clearly shows your bias because you clearly lean one way.
It's not bias when you're not accepting something one way or the other... I'm not going to believe she's corrupt until someone can prove it... I'm not arguing that she's not as she may very well be...

Also, if you can't prove a "truth" then is it really the truth? Your willingness to believe anything that's thrown in front of your face like this with no actual proof whether it turns out to be true or not is just pathetic really... You want it to be true so you believe in the possibility... That shows your bias...

I don't get how you guys keep calling me bias anyways when I sit there and hope that she gets convicted and replaced as the democratic nominee and have also stated I would never vote for her...

As I've stated before as well I could make an accusation about you or anyone really and make a convincing argument based on no facts or truth really and then people could choose whether to believe it whether it's true or not... Is that fair? No. Could it be true? It could be... So why not just claim whatever we want ya know... This is why the court system places a burden of proof on the accuser...
By Bloodrose 2016-08-25 13:11:35  
And now here's Ollie Williams with the Presidential Forecast.

Ollie:
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 13:28:28  
Thanks, Ollie.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-25 13:28:51  
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Your willingness to believe anything that's thrown in front of your face like this with no actual proof whether it turns out to be true or not is just pathetic really

confirmation bias.

I never met her in person but her voice alone convinces me she is an annoying ***. coupled with her general attitude and facial expressions I have already concluded it would be a lot better for everyone for the two of us to never have an alone time together,

then when some random secret service agent said she beaned bill in the nugget with a vase I laughed along with everyone else never casting so much as the flimsiest of shadows on his story because true or untrue you can certainly believe she had done it even without proof

she is certainly capable and he is certainly deserving of being struck....

Saying someone is "Corrupt" is the perceived willingness by definition- "having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain."

So you can say you see corruption in her face without ever having to prove in a court of law that she knowingly and willingly took a bribe or something....

especially hear on a third party hack website for an obscure dying fourteen year old japanese video game... the burden of "proof" simply isn't that high.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 13:29:14  
Actually the food network should be titled. The Reality Cook off network it would be more accurate !

"Giada's boobs and Alton Brown making second-tier chefs embarrass themselves for money."
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-08-25 13:46:01  
Giada the human bobblehead from Everyday Italian

I was never able to get past her oversized and misshapen head... even though her rack seems to be the central focus of her cameraman... which is sad.... but also funny...
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-25 13:48:04  
Sylph.Shipp said: »
And what brand does Hillary own to compete? The "I can't divorce my husband because it's too obvious I'm a lesbian who can't get laid since I pretty much committed treason," brand?
I hate to mention this but "stand by your man" plays quite well with religious sorts. Especially southern religious sorts. And where is Arkansas located?

As to your second point, you are a girl and have laid her?

Your third point has yet to be charged let alone proven.
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2016-08-25 13:53:08  
And when did I ever say I supported Trump in this thread. Oh wait, I didn't. Because they're both idiots in my opinion.
Now wait. There are many negatives to both Trump and Clinton but neither is an idiot in either the modern or the classical sense.

Research the word. It comes to us from ancient Greek "ἴδιος, idios" where it meant one who takes no part in civic affairs.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-25 14:11:03  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
And when did I ever say I supported Trump in this thread. Oh wait, I didn't. Because they're both idiots in my opinion.
Now wait. There are many negatives to both Trump and Clinton but neither is an idiot in either the modern or the classical sense.

Research the word. It comes to us from ancient Greek "ἴδιος, idios" where it meant one who takes no part in civic affairs.

Research a word on a Thursday...you must be joking.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 14:17:03  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Giada the human bobblehead from Everyday Italian

I was never able to get past her oversized and misshapen head... even though her rack seems to be the central focus of her cameraman... which is sad.... but also funny...

Yeah, I'm not her biggest fan. I actually find her smile a bit on the terrifying side. I always come back to this meme when it comes to her, despite the fact it's almost as old as the internet at this point, it seems.

[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-25 14:19:12  
I'd have to be pretty desperate for boobs to be looking for them on the Food Network...
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-08-25 14:29:40  
I'm definitely not a fan of Giada, but I can't decide who I dislike more - her or Rachael Ray.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-08-25 14:33:29  
I'd have to be pretty desperate for boobs to be looking for them on the Food Network...

Plenty of boobs on History Channel. Man boobs.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2016-08-25 14:33:53  
By fonewear 2016-08-25 14:34:07  
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I'm definitely not a fan of Giada, but I can't decide who I dislike more - her or Rachael Ray.

Rachel Ray's voice sounds like her vocal cords are made of sand paper !
[+]
By fonewear 2016-08-25 14:35:03  
She is cute but I couldn't stand her manly voice.
By Ramyrez 2016-08-25 14:36:10  
Now see, I like a lady with a lower voice. Not a baritone or anything -- that'd be freaky and scary -- but I prefer an alto to a soprano, we'll say.
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 71 72 73