Facebook Messenger On Browser; Images Horrible Res

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Tech Support » Facebook messenger on browser; images horrible res
Facebook messenger on browser; images horrible res
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
サーバ: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2016-08-24 19:44:26  
Okay so the last 2 or 3 days messenger any time I send or receive an image in messenger, the resolution is beyond crappy.

It's fine to them (whether I send or they send) and I can pull it up on the messenger app on my phone, but on my desktop, on all 3 of my browsers (chrome, palemoon, firefox) have this issue.

I'm not sure what's causing it.

Just to confirm, I went to my laptop and logged in and having the same issue.
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-08-24 21:03:06  
fb been screwed up for me for a good while now. The main bar at the top is now overlayed on the page portion. Which leaves half of it completely out of view. So i can only see the right half of the notification or message list.

If i uplaod a short vid as a response it just looks like a picture to me. I see no vid. tho been told by others they can see it fine.

Typing is the worst. Any time i hit the 'backspace' key it creates some kind of error that screws everything up. Cursor starts going in odd places in the middle of typing which leaves some screwy looking sentences. Press letters that dont show up. If i spell check a word it changes the word but puts in directly in the middle of a completely different word.

All kinds of errors... its incredibly annoying.