Final Fantasy 30th Bday Leak!!!

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy 30th Bday leak!!!
Final Fantasy 30th Bday leak!!!
By crimsondragon 2016-12-06 17:58:50  
http://vgleaks.com/final-fantasy-30th-anniversary-roadmap/

Quote:
Final Fantasy XV has been finally released. Through thick and thin, FF XV is after all a great game with epic moments that contains the essence of the saga. It’s not perfect, but in overall is a recommended experience.
2017 will be the 30th anniversary for Final Fantasy and Square Enix will celebrate the milestone with the following items:
Final Fantasy releases in 2017 to celebrate the anniversary: Square will launch Final Fantasy VII Remake (first episode) and Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age as main games to celebrate the Final Fantasy’s birthday.
Final Fantasy XIII trilogy is coming to PS4 during the next year. The bundle will include Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns on separate discs to be enjoined in 1080p and 60fps.
Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collection
This compilation will include Final Fantasy I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII and IX and it will be released on PS4 and PS Vita in a single disc/card.
It will include two versions of Final Fantasy I to VI: original versions from NES/SNES and modern ports (mostly mobile ports).
FF VII to IX will be based only in newest ports.
Final Fantasy II and III from NES will receive an official English translation (first time). Games will be based on Japanese versions, therefore we will be able to play parts that were cut out when games were released overseas. Graphical censorship included in some titles when they were released outside Japan will remain. The collection will have a built-in art gallery and a sound test menu to play songs from games included.

There will be three versions for the Final Fantasy collection:
1. Regular version: games and poster.
2. Collector’s Edition: Games, poster, art book, 8-bit Black Mage keychain, Chocobo plush and two discs with a selection of songs chosen by Nobuo Uematsu.
3. Crystal Complete Edition. It will be only available in limited quantities in the Square Enix’s website for PS4. Crystal Complete Edition will include:
Games: Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Collection titles (FF I to IX), Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age, Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy, Final Fantasy XV (and all DLC), Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (including all expansions + a 3 month subscription). Special items for Final Fantasy XI Mobile and Final Fantasy XIV will be included as well.
Physical items: all the content included in the Collector’s Edition, two extra discs for the soundtrack, a crystal necklace, a Moogle plush, a Black Mage statue, all three Final Fantasy Trading Card Game starter decks, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV and Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV. Everything will be packed in a luxury chest decorated with the Final Fantasy logo.

Finally every main title on one console and they are updating 2 and 3! Glad I bought a PS4 now!
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2016-12-06 18:48:29  
the collector in me could go for the Crystal Complete edition, particularly since I skipped the X/X2 remaster. I am sure it will be something absurd like $300, though, and that is difficult to justify for games I already own sprawled across my library.

if they are going to have multiple versions, though, I demand the PSP port of FFIV. all the content from the GBA version without the GBA crippled sound card, nice HD sprites, and the ability to switch up your party at end game. sorry Edge, it's Palom time!
By Draylo 2016-12-06 18:52:50  
I'll probably get it if it isn't a huge amount.
 Shiva.Cziella
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Rumors
By Shiva.Cziella 2016-12-06 18:57:36  
There goes all my entertainment money...
[+]
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2016-12-06 18:58:23  
Quote:
Special items for Final Fantasy XI Mobile

Random tidbit, wonder if it'll actually be out next year, hehe.
By Viciouss 2016-12-06 19:02:07  
Wow, well, other than the atrocious 13 series which they don't need to remaster at all, that sounds pretty nice. I will probably just get the regular edition, I already have X/X-2 for PS4, 14, 15, and I will get Zodiac Age when it comes out.
By crimsondragon 2016-12-06 19:03:43  
So is zodiac age a ff-12 X-2 kinda thing?
 Sylph.Cherche
サーバ: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2016-12-06 19:23:37  
Viciouss said: »
Wow, well, other than the atrocious 13 series which they don't need to remaster at all, that sounds pretty nice.

Agreed though, a rather impressive collection.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-12-06 19:47:40  
i guess if it works with pstv i'll do it, but i'm not buying a ps4.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-12-06 19:50:49  
crimsondragon said: »

No. It's a remaster of FFXII with all of the content that was included in the International version of the game. For the "sequel" to XII look for Revenant Wings.
[+]
By crimsondragon 2016-12-06 21:42:42  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »

No. It's a remaster of FFXII with all of the content that was included in the International version of the game. For the "sequel" to XII look for Revenant Wings.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
By Justuas 2016-12-07 13:41:19  
How about PC?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-07 13:43:54  
That Crystal Collection is like my wet dream.
If you want to marry me that might actually make me say yes(if you add in a few FF plushies then it's guaranteed).
By crimsondragon 2016-12-07 13:50:03  
I guess if you want to get married I'm sure i could find some plushies laying around. Finding a wife on the internet is all the rage now anyways right!
サーバ: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-12-07 13:50:22  
Used to be a blue feather was enough, geesh.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2016-12-07 14:03:53  
I kinda want that... will be pretty expensive though. :(
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-12-07 14:18:48  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »

I never beat Revenant Wings, I remember just sort of losing interest.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-12-07 14:20:40  
Cerberus.Tidis said: »
I never beat Revenant Wings, I remember just sort of losing interest.
I really don't like the battle system :/
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-12-07 15:38:56  
I'll buy the Crystal Edition.

Now I just need to buy a PS4....
[+]
By crimsondragon 2016-12-07 19:17:47  
Don't need the crystal edition. Hope i can find this on Ebay.
Everything will be packed in a luxury chest decorated with the Final Fantasy logo.
By Draylo 2016-12-07 19:20:41  
I loved reverent wings, actually finished that all the way
By crimsondragon 2016-12-07 19:27:57  
does it have the same combat as 12?
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2016-12-07 19:58:45  
It was more of an RTS.