Gearswap Question

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » gearswap question
gearswap question
By hamany9 2017-01-19 01:55:46  
Can i lock a specific gearset so that my character dont change gear when doing different action. for example, I'm on pld and i want to lock my gear in def mode magical hp so that my char dont change gear when i cast spells etc.
 Lakshmi.Reddwarf
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Reddwarf
By Lakshmi.Reddwarf 2017-01-21 14:01:21  
gs disable all , should stop all gearsswap.
 Asura.Verbannt
サーバ: Asura
user: Akton
By Asura.Verbannt 2017-01-22 08:15:57  
Lol //lua unload gearswap
The whole point of gearswap is to put you in gear to max your spell/ja with out leaving you in crap gear for long periods of time. Dont load gearswap because you are not using it anyway.

Also why dont you want to change gear when in magical hp? It is by far the easiest to cap, swapping a few pieces should not harm you in any debilitating way.

I have seen you post a question like this 2 times at least and am curious in what specific way swapping gear is hurting you and in what fight. ^^

edited lol Goofed
 Asura.Yankke
user: Yankke23
By Asura.Yankke 2017-01-22 10:46:09  
hey i got a little issue here with Chironic piece it wont switch all my other piece switch but specially this wont Hmmm

maybe i write something wrong i can't figure what is...

legs={ name="Chironic Hose", augments={'INT+6','Mag. Acc.+31','"Mag. Atk. Bns."+35','"Cure" spellcasting time -2%',}},
 Asura.Verbannt
user: Akton
By Asura.Verbannt 2017-01-22 18:36:14  
use command //gs export while in ffxi it will make a lua with current gear as gearswap needs to see it it will be under windower/addons/gearswap/data/export and will be marked with the time it was made.
in some cases it will read 2 different values of mab and macc (and other values too )but total is same.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-01-22 19:13:19  
Asura.Verbannt said: »
use command //gs export while in ffxi it will make a lua with current gear as gearswap needs to see it it will be under windower/addons/gearswap/data/export and will be marked with the time it was made.
in some cases it will read 2 different values of mab and macc (and other values too )but total is same.

This. The fact that you have that "MAB+35" on your piece is a dead giveaway of a "double roll"...it's actually two MAB augments combined. When you export, it will show it that way, and properly swap.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
By Zephin 2017-02-26 09:00:26  
When i equip "Moonbow Whistle" i get runtime equip_processing.lua:246 attempt to index fi**** cut off.

If i unequip it does nothing, but won't swap the whistle in. Using Kinematics BRD.lua, untouched.

I also used your updated equip_processing.lua, previous one did the same thing.
 Fenrir.Dibble
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Dibble
By Fenrir.Dibble 2017-02-27 09:29:57  
hamany9 said: »
Can i lock a specific gearset so that my character dont change gear when doing different action. for example, I'm on pld and i want to lock my gear in def mode magical hp so that my char dont change gear when i cast spells etc.

Enable "AutoLocksStyle" plugin/addon in Windower.

Then, in your gearswap lua add:

sets.lockstyle = sets.defmode.magical.hp (or w/e that set is called in your lua)
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-02-27 10:40:40  
I don't think he was talking about lockstyle there. He's wanting to override normal swaps to keep a defensive set equipped even when casting. I.E, "locking' in certain gear
 Bismarck.Bigheadkitty
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bigheadkitty 2017-03-16 22:28:06  
I may have missed the answer to this question in one of the many threads so I apologize in advance if it was there.

I understand coding for status buffs such as if I am Doomed it calls a set to put on eshmun's rings etc. Or if I have marches or haste I change accordingly.

My question is there anyway to code for things like my character being the target of a cure spell so that I could swap in cure pot received gear? Also if a Mob is casting a spell on me it would detect it and automatically swap into say a DT set? Currently I just hit a macro to do those things but it would be nice to be able to make sets in my .lua to automatically handle that.

Would something like this require input from the chatlog to determine the actions?

Thanks in advance for any info.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Selindrile
By Asura.Selindrile 2017-05-01 18:30:58  
Bigheadkitty, my gearswaps do this, here's the file where it's handled: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h86b1lguje9244a/Sel-Stahp.lua?dl=0

Sorry for necro, didn't notice the date >.>