Looking For LS

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Ragnarok » Looking for LS
Looking for LS
By Zyla 2017-02-16 16:06:09  
Hello, just came back to the game after about a year and I'm currently looking for a social LS that helps each other and has fun doing stuff when people are on. I'm a bit of a perv and like crude humor, but generally nice to most people as long as they don't go out of their way to be ***. Though if Ragnarok is basically dead, as it seems to be, I may be willing to switch to a more populated server if need be. Thnx ^^
 Asura.Avallon
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Avallon 2017-02-16 16:15:46  
Zyla said: »
Hello, just came back to the game after about a year and I'm currently looking for a social LS that helps each other and has fun doing stuff when people are on. I'm a bit of a perv and like crude humor, but generally nice to most people as long as they don't go out of their way to be ***. Though if Ragnarok is basically dead, as it seems to be, I may be willing to switch to a more populated server if need be. Thnx ^^

Ah, I need you to meet a friend of mine named Boogerballs.

Welcome back, btw!
By Zyla 2017-02-16 16:30:55  
Thnx ^^

How is Asura btw? I was thinking of transferring there but wanted to see if anyone I knew was still on my server. Pretty steady for groups/shouting/etc? Mainly just looking for fun people to play with who can point me in the right direction for a good starting point with current content. I'm usually going to be on probably early mornings EST on my work days, and likely random times on my days off.
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-02-16 16:40:24  
Zyla said: »
Thnx ^^

How is Asura btw? I was thinking of transferring there but wanted to see if anyone I knew was still on my server. Pretty steady for groups/shouting/etc? Mainly just looking for fun people to play with who can point me in the right direction for a good starting point with current content. I'm usually going to be on probably early mornings EST on my work days, and likely random times on my days off.

Asura is one of the largest servers remaining along with Odin. There's plenty of linkshells to choose from (or apply to) for I'm sure all levels of game play.

Lots of shouting - some of which is daily trolling and drama, but people do /yell for everything from Nyzle Isle to Aeonic attempts, and everything in-between.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-02-16 16:53:05  
Asura.Avallon said: »
Lots of shouting - some of which is daily trolling and drama
If you want to start a /yellfest, always /yell Dhalmal