Shortcuts Aliases Keep Changing On Reload.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Shortcuts aliases keep changing on reload.
Shortcuts aliases keep changing on reload.
 Cerberus.Rafleshia
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
By Cerberus.Rafleshia 2017-03-23 21:56:41  
As the title says, when I reload shortcuts it's changing my saved aliases lua.

So, anything that includes an apostrophe for example "Mage's Ballad" will change, it does save no problem but as soon as I reload shortcuts in game it will change. I left open notepad++ to test when it was actually reverting back and I always got the message (in pic below) when reloading the plugin.. it's driving me mad and I don't know a way around. Please someone help :(

This is what it changes to after reloading shortcuts, its not after saving the file.
 Odin.Speedyjim
サーバ: Odin
user: speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2017-03-24 00:04:45  
Pic doesn't work.
By Relapse13 2017-03-24 04:26:19  
I know you said you were reloading the plugin, but when you were making changes to the file in notepad, was the plugin unloaded or were you just trying to reload after saving? If not, try giving that a shot. Unload on all characters if you have multiple.
 Cerberus.Rafleshia
By Cerberus.Rafleshia 2017-03-24 19:05:48  
Pic works if you open it in a new tab sorry I dont know why it's doing that. Yeah I think it is always loaded when I edit it, i'll give that a go and see if that works.
 Odin.Speedyjim
サーバ: Odin
user: speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2017-03-24 20:18:01  
I always get that message when I make changes in the file and reload in-game, so it's normal. Are you saying that //bal3 does NOT cast Ballad 3?

If not, do what Relapse13 said to do. Unload the addon, save changes, load addon.

Edit: I've replicated your "problem", and the shortcut works.
 Cerberus.Rafleshia
By Cerberus.Rafleshia 2017-03-24 20:30:21  
Just tried that and it worked. I can't thank you enough! Was pulling my hair out over this.

Thanks <3