FFXI Spreadsheets ....

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » FFXI Spreadsheets ....
FFXI Spreadsheets ....
Guildwork Premium
By IBHalliwell 2017-03-24 16:48:07  
Hello,

I'm wondering what spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) people have for Final Fantasy XI?

I wrote one for the Limited Time Challenges so I'd know both what is going on and when something (e.g. Gain XP) would be occurring. It is at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cyv6t2KPwwbXhZh5hWCrS5qETK4PKm5zWfx6DsodJYg/edit#gid=275208152

I'm posting for three reasons:

1. To share with other the spreadsheet I wrote and

2. See if anyone wrote some to help me with the various SoA key items, and the GEO Idris weapon.

3. To see what else might exist! :)

In the SoA case, I'm talking about spreadsheets to track:

1. Quests to obtain specific key items.

2. Coalitions assignments

3. Naakuals

4. Delve

5. etc (stuff I missed)

So what spreadsheets do you have to share for FFXI!? :)

Thanks,

IBHalliwell on Ragnarok (formerly Caitsith).
[+]
Guildwork Premium
By IBHalliwell 2017-04-04 03:14:06  
Hello everyone reading this thread! :)

I have another spreadsheet to help out (beside the one above).

This spreadsheet is a checklist for all of the Coalition Assignments.

Who might want to use it / Why is it needed?

I created it to help discover the remaining coalition assignments, I needed in order to get the cool things given my Reja and also the coalition upgrades (e.g. hold up to 18 imps, get them every 4.5 hours, etc).

It is at:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-WbdvNHRqqyZ1pmR1RVMExvSTQ/view?ths=true

Hope you like it and find it useful. If you have improvements to it, please, share them with me.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreamingfaith
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dreamingfaith 2017-04-05 10:45:31  
I used a spreadsheet to track my relic progress.

Relic Progress
[+]
 Sylph.Chocobro
サーバ: Sylph
user: Bilix
By Sylph.Chocobro 2017-04-07 16:44:38  
Let's see...

• Sheet that shows what I have in each storage slip

• Sheet that shows all my escha gear with augments and how many spares I have

• Sheets that have equips for jobs so I can compare things

• Sheet that calculated how much CP bonus I was getting for each job from KIs, Gifts, Cape, etc. (Don't use this anymore)

• Sheet to calculate combos for 900 geo skill (Super eazy to achive now. Not needed anymore)

• Checklist of every trust

• Chart of GEO spell potencies. (Someone took this and put it on the GEO page in bg wiki)

• Sheet of all the cursed items I could craft (Handy quick reference)

• Coalition Rank marker (Not needed anymore)

• List of cool people I ran into (only 1 name on there)

• Checklist of Ergon Loci I've hit

• List of Empyrean gear progress (super outdated)

• Various other sheets for shell (wishlist, aenoic progress, calender)

I can share the trust checklist. I haven't updated in a few months so some of the newer ones are missing: Here
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
サーバ: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2017-04-07 17:23:15  
iv made a lot of lists in excel so i could print them out and use them as check lists. Lots of em for equipment set i wanted to put together. keeping track of atmas i got (in abby time), coalition rank, ws unlocked, quests needed for what ever...

The only one that i have actual calculation on is for ambuscade currency. I just look up the cost of each item when its time to trade in my points and it calculates out the price per halmark. Sort by that in descending and i get a list of it all. I do have to manually take into consideration what is and is not selling and speed, but kinda hard for a spreadsheet to do that.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
サーバ: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-04-07 18:23:59  
Sylph.Chocobro said: »
Chart of GEO spell potencies. (Someone took this and put it on the GEO page in bg wiki)
No they didn't, I made that sheet and put it there myself. Was originally making it a table for the wiki then decided to turn into a spreadsheet picture so people could download it.

Though I did base the idea off of a sheet picture I saw floating around with messed up bolstered numbers. But I did make a complete new sheet from scratch. Didn't just edit the messed up one. If that was your spreadsheet image floating around thanks for the idea though. Many people have thanked us for the picture I made and I probably never would of had the idea to start to make a table/picture if I hadn't seen the other one.
 Sylph.Chocobro
サーバ: Sylph
user: Bilix
By Sylph.Chocobro 2017-04-07 19:21:32  
Asura.Chiaia said: »
Chart of GEO spell potencies. (Someone took this and put it on the GEO page in bg wiki)
No they didn't, I made that sheet and put it there myself. Was originally making it a table for the wiki then decided to turn into a spreadsheet picture so people could download it.

Though I did base the idea off of a sheet picture I saw floating around with messed up bolstered numbers. But I did make a complete new sheet from scratch. Didn't just edit the messed up one. If that was your spreadsheet image floating around thanks for the idea though. Many people have thanked us for the picture I made and I probably never would of had the idea to start to make a table/picture if I hadn't seen the other one.

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/41358/bubble-trouble-a-geomancer-guide/21/#3033261

I just used snipping tool on my own sheet instead of linking it. Funny that you saw the version that had the broken bolster numbers. I fixed that the same day.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-04-07 19:50:49  
I just used snipping tool on my own sheet instead of linking it. Funny that you saw the version that had the broken bolster numbers. I fixed that the same day.
The wiki isn't linked to download the spreadsheet but users can just right click and save the image locally. Only reason I ever saw it was because an ls mate kept quoting bad Bolstered values. So I was asking him his source and he showed us that :P Still funny he saved the bad one before you updated it so soon.

Though I guess it was a good thing he did. More people got exposure to a very handy piece of data, be it your copy or ours :) Which is always a good thing
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [34 days between previous and next post]
Guildwork Premium
By IBHalliwell 2017-05-11 17:29:25  
New spreadsheet to track quests in Western, Eastern, Rala, and Mog House :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-WbdvNHRqqybDdDN3phTTJsQWc/view?usp=sharing
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [75 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Fiasko
By Asura.Fiasko 2017-07-25 17:05:26  
Okay so I am sure people will find mistakes and typos in it, but here is a spreadsheet I have been messing around with lately. Basically, select your weapon's delay and type in your specific gear values (among other things), and it will be able to give you various stats back. They are vacuum numbers and don't take in to account anything but WS and TP phases.

STP / Attack Round Spreadsheet

I made it because my anti-virus software hates FFXICalc and you could only edit TP sets and not WS STP values. Beyond that, this helps with Attacks per Round/ WS Frequency/ Chances of Single Hit Rounds/ Some basic Haste scenarios. This is for non-dualweilding jobs, sorry BLU.

-Play around with specific gear trades based on STP and Multi-Attack to test how your Attacks Per Round / X-Hit / Weaponskill Frequencies are affected.
-This doesn't calculate any damage because that is another can of worms.
-You don't have to update this with new gear since you just add the value of DA or STP (etc.) each piece of gear gives, so there won't be a need to update the .xlsx with each patch.
-I still have a few questions about how WS timing works, and the lock out between WS>First hit, but you will still be able to see the general hierarchy of gear choices.
-Feel free to PM me with questions, and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

EDIT: Found the first error in the WS TP Return and it has been renamed and saved.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2017-07-25 17:25:51  
Personally, I think it would be very cool if all of the job DPS spreadsheets could be posted in one place so I don't have to jump between 5 different threads to find them.
By Felgarr 2017-07-25 17:30:25  
IBHalliwell said: »
New spreadsheet to track quests in Western, Eastern, Rala, and Mog House :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-WbdvNHRqqybDdDN3phTTJsQWc/view?usp=sharing

Why is this necessary? Do the quests lead up to something? Like the Ygnas trust?
 Bahamut.Krizz
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Krizz
By Bahamut.Krizz 2017-07-25 20:06:29  
Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
Personally, I think it would be very cool if all of the job DPS spreadsheets could be posted in one place so I don't have to jump between 5 different threads to find them.
Yep, this would be great.
 Fenrir.Snaps
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2017-07-25 23:27:16  
Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »

Or better yet, an all-jobs spreadsheet.
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-07-26 00:37:15  
Fenrir.Snaps said: »
Or better yet, an all-jobs spreadsheet.[/q[quote="Phoenix.Dabackpack" pid=3278178]Personally, I think it would be very cool if all of the job DPS spreadsheets could be posted in one place so I don't have to jump between 5 different threads to find them.
This is actually a pretty solid idea. I'll talk to a mod about making a sticky thread and then making a node that has all of us spreadsheet maintainers have access to update. Personally for the COR sheet I setup a folder share so even if the sheet is updated the link never changes just the file inside the folder. I can't say if the other maintainer's will be on board but I will reach out to the one's I know still being maintained.