Looking For Group Or LS To Finish SoA Content

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Looking for group or LS to finish SoA content
Looking for group or LS to finish SoA content
 Phoenix.Juggalo
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Juggalo
By Phoenix.Juggalo 2017-05-16 10:32:24  
Okay, so I just got the email that a lot of others have received about the free campaign from now until the end of the month. Awesome!

A few years back, I decided to try to do all the story content on a new character and record it for posterity. Eventually, I caught up to my main character's SoA mission and continued from there.

Looking at the SoA Missions, I made it all the way to 2 - 7 - 1 Behind the Sluices solo (with Trusts) but I couldn't win that battle with them. In fact, I got owned pretty quickly. I guess the AI couldn't keep up. I tried shouting for help but received no replies and eventually just quit the game again.

With this new campaign, I'd love to wrap this up, though! It looks like there's a total of 8 Battles altogether, with the rest being cutscenes or quests. Also, full disclosure, for the sake of lore/story and continuity, I haven't done all of Rhapsodies, as I'm basically trying to do things chronologically. I did RoV up until the SoA content, and I'd like to finish SoA first before finishing RoV.

I have all but two jobs at 99, but usually play DRG.

If there's anyone out there on Phoenix that has a Linkshell that can help me get through SoA, I would very much appreciate it and just need to know what time to log on to get it done! Thanks in advance.
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-05-16 10:52:21  
With trusts it's soloable. A few fights blm or a pet job makes it easier or as pld