users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Rings/Earrings not swapping
Rings/Earrings not swapping
 Bahamut.Drazzago
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: drazzago
By Bahamut.Drazzago 2017-05-23 20:09:02  
Anybody else having an issue where gs randomly will not swap rings or earrings?
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2017-05-23 21:07:30  
you are probably having the typical issue of using different slot names ring1 / left_ring as an example. It would be extremely helpful if you posted your gs in the []code[]. otherwise kind of random question
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
サーバ: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2017-05-23 21:46:35  
Another common problem is having a ring/earring in slot 1 in one set, but slot 2 in another. For instance, Epona's Ring is in slot 1 in sets.engaged, but slot 2 in sets.precast.WS[Blade: Shun]. This will conflict and not equip.
 Bahamut.Drazzago
user: drazzago
By Bahamut.Drazzago 2017-05-24 00:37:14  
It has been working fine for months and then all the sudden yesterday my rings/earrings stopped swapping, nothing changed in gearsets or anything.
 Phoenix.Bunas
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Teapo
By Phoenix.Bunas 2017-05-24 00:54:46  
I had to start splitting my rings into different wardrobes so there wasn't two of the same ring in the same wardrobe
 Odin.Speedyjim
サーバ: Odin
user: speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2017-05-24 01:16:38  
Phoenix.Bunas said: »
I had to start splitting my rings into different wardrobes so there wasn't two of the same ring in the same wardrobe
This can be remedied by prioritising slots.

Bahamut.Drazzago said: »
It has been working fine for months and then all the sudden yesterday my rings/earrings stopped swapping, nothing changed in gearsets or anything.
Then I don't know what to tell you. Past experience tells me you did something yesterday to cause it. Paste your lua so we may see and test ourselves, if needed.