Achievement Profile Says 50% Assaults Complete?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Salvage/Assault » Achievement profile says 50% Assaults complete?
Achievement profile says 50% Assaults complete?
 Fenrir.Gukai
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Gukai
By Fenrir.Gukai 2017-06-07 13:49:37  
Hi all
I have 2 mythics, yet when I look in my profile under Achievements it says I have 50% of my Assaults done. How is this possible, anyone have any idea what I could be missing? When I check in-game under Missions, I have nothing under Current. Just hoping someone also stumbled across this.

Thanks
By eliroo 2017-06-07 13:51:56  
You only get 100% if you have all of the mythics.
/s
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-06-07 13:52:40  
You need to be scanned as captain rank to get the other 50%, which I believe is done through the linkshell community. Since the ls community is broken, I'm not sure it can be currently updated until guildwork receives some improvements. Rooks would know better, though.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-06-07 13:53:20  
PS2 Limitations.

Honest Answer: Since this website used the Linkshell Community public information feed from each player, it updated when linked.

However, since the Linkshell Community website went AWOL, nobody's profile will be updated that way. Your only hope is to upgrade to Guildwork Premium (which is basically a waste of money, since nobody works on updating that anymore. Thanks Rooks Obama!) and link it that way, which would pull gear and other information (missions and such) that way.
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
サーバ: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2017-06-07 17:16:21  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
PS2 Limitations.

Honest Answer: Since this website used the Linkshell Community public information feed from each player, it updated when linked.

However, since the Linkshell Community website went AWOL, nobody's profile will be updated that way. Your only hope is to upgrade to Guildwork Premium (which is basically a waste of money, since nobody works on updating that anymore. Thanks Rooks Obama!) and link it that way, which would pull gear and other information (missions and such) that way.

Guildwork doesn't need to be "Premium" just Regular *FREE* Account will do.
[+]
 Shiva.Cahota
サーバ: Shiva
user: cahota420
By Shiva.Cahota 2017-06-07 18:48:02  
your probably missing the "Ashu Talif Assaults"?