Dawn II Solo W/ Trusts.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » NMs » Dawn II Solo w/ trusts.
Dawn II Solo w/ trusts.
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-07-12 15:02:07  
Hey everyone, been trying to solo Promathia on COR w/ trusts and managed to kill it once, but it was a rough ride and I ain't been able to since. Tried it on SCH as well but it seemed to complicate matters. I'm using Amchuchu, Uka, Nashmeria, Fablinix and Arciela as I found a vid of a COR soloing it back in 2015 during an Alter Ego campaign. It's possible without it, but I'm having issues with keeping Amchuchu alive.

On COR I'm making use of dancers roll to keep trusts up, but it often gets dispelled. My first win was with /nin to help negate damage so the trusts didn't waste time curing me. SCH has potential as I can land a strong helix then wait it out, but Amchuchu dies too easy. I can zombie it with SCH but there's usually not enough time. Any tips from anyone with experience soloing this would be sweet. Cheers.
By zaxtiss 2017-07-12 15:11:48  
hmmm personally id say go thf you can knock out alot of dmg with SA/ TA ws's or go as whm and let your trusts do most the dmg. you can keep them alive easy as whm. but thats just me really good luck
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-07-12 15:17:00  
From my experience soloing this fight as NIN, BLU, and RUN, BLU is certainly the fastest and best job to use. You need to sub dancer, since he has an aoe mute ability that will probably kill you if your trusts are silenced. Normally I'd say the best strategy for this fight (any fight) is to just kill the NM as fast as possible.

Dancer's roll is probably inefficient because you could just as easily use another DD roll +qultada (hopefully his lands) so you can maximize dps. Amchuchu is all but useless since she is /war for JAs and will likely lose hate, and/or get amnesia'd and be a liability.

No matter which way you look at it, those trusts are going to eat nasty tp moves. I'd recommend max curing from nashmeira II, Arciela II, Apururu/Yoran (if you have it) or Sylvie, Selt'heus for aoe restores, and maybe august to absorb a few hits better than you.
[+]
By Sephoroth 2017-07-12 15:19:33  
THF/WAR or /DNC(Violent Flourish/Box Step) using Amchuchu or August (haven't tried AAEV but likely works), Arciela, KoH, Seitheus(sp?) and Yoran seems to win on at least Normal most if not everytime. Plus the TH from THF helps alot. Done it too many times to count, but still no body :(
[+]
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
サーバ: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-07-12 15:26:01  
BLU Pup or Smn all the things can stunk lock it with blu or nearly always
Pup just use rng frame and sit back
Smn AF/AC isnt needed if you can keep your tank alive just sit back and BP when timer is up.

Thf is always good so is Dnc Run maybe good option as well

Have solod N on Blu before always messy and always longer than D or VD with a good group but I also suck as a blu.
[+]
By Kodaijin 2017-07-12 15:30:31  
Can go on PLD and basically AFK the whole fight up through Normal difficultly. D and VD have time issues. Was able to solo VD with Mythic war very quickly.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-07-12 15:33:49  
I can do THF so it's looking like that's the best option for me. What trusts do you all recommend? I have Yoran-Oran. I'll try Seph's way first.
By Staleyx 2017-07-12 15:49:21  
With a good blu sudddn lunge set can stun lock both forms 100%.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-07-12 15:53:16  
Whoa .. thanks Seph that combo of trusts with THF makes the fight a million times easier. Cheers for that, and cheers to everyone else for the tips. Much appreciated.
 Phoenix.Libbien
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-07-12 15:58:25  
If you use yoran id use a 2nd whm with curagas, also selhteus is huge.

Personally I find that duoing on VD as blu + whm is easier than soloing D, at least on sch or blu so consider just adding a real whm and your issues probably go away.

However, if you are intent on soloing I would do tank, yoran, 2nd whm of your choice, selhteus, and KoH. This does leave you short on buffs, but since I was using blu it wasn't as bad (swapped out KoH and Selhteus if doing Sch solo for moogle and Koru). Also, I highly recommend swapping tanks based on phase. I forget which was which because I haven't done it in awhile, but Amchuchu tanked 1 phase really well and sucked on the other while August was the exact opposite. I want to say use August on 1st phase and Amchuchu on 2nd, but if anyone can confirm/correct me please do so.

Hope this helped, good luck.
 Bismarck.Dekusutaa
サーバ: Bismarck
user: dekusutaa
By Bismarck.Dekusutaa 2017-07-12 16:06:02  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Hey everyone, been trying to solo Promathia on COR w/ trusts and managed to kill it once, but it was a rough ride and I ain't been able to since. Tried it on SCH as well but it seemed to complicate matters. I'm using Amchuchu, Uka, Nashmeria, Fablinix and Arciela as I found a vid of a COR soloing it back in 2015 during an Alter Ego campaign. It's possible without it, but I'm having issues with keeping Amchuchu alive.

On COR I'm making use of dancers roll to keep trusts up, but it often gets dispelled. My first win was with /nin to help negate damage so the trusts didn't waste time curing me. SCH has potential as I can land a strong helix then wait it out, but Amchuchu dies too easy. I can zombie it with SCH but there's usually not enough time. Any tips from anyone with experience soloing this would be sweet. Cheers.

The issue with Dawn is Promathia has a certain amount of randomness to him.

AOE dispel + amnesia means almost certain wipe as your Trust will almost certainly die as the pro/shell is wiped and the rune tank can't rebuff JA which means deadchuchu after a comet to the face followed by melee hits.

I solo it on VD on SMN relying on my 2 hours to bring down 2nd form quickly and even then i still fail sometimes as as he hits quite hard and can kill Amchuchu rather quickly if the AI prioritizes something else instead of Valiance.

Alter-Ego Extraveganza helps make the whole fight easier btw, so when reading anecdotes, be aware some players soloed it with the extra trust buffs and simply failed to mention it.

I recommend stunner trusts to help out with his moves to give you time, but you will almost certainly get hit with his opening TP move without an opening stun from you.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-07-12 16:11:29  
Yeah I'm doing this easily on THF now. Just have to not take too much hate and get those 20k+ Rudra's flowing. Should've just used THF from the start lol. Sticking to Seph's choice of trusts.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-07-12 16:13:04  
Bismarck.Dekusutaa said: »
Alter-Ego Extraveganza helps make the whole fight easier btw, so when reading anecdotes, be aware some players soloed it with the extra trust buffs and simply failed to mention it.

My example was pre any alter-ego expo, shortly after the fight was released. Didn't even mention you can cheese it by sudden lunge spamming, since he was asking from a cor perspective.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-07-12 16:14:52  
Yeah I don't have blu. Out of the jobs I have it seems THF is the way to go, although I might be able to do it on DRK too. No point trying that though as I like the Treasure Hunter.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-07-12 16:29:27  
You guys are like "still trying for that body" .. while I'm like "umm .. I just want a blade .. please". Seen it drop twice ever and got outlotted. Gave up on it for a bit. Forgot about it. Now I know I can beat it on my own, it's a matter of patience.
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
サーバ: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-07-12 16:57:53  
Got body from box, Almost always go 1/1 on Sword with a party setup Pld Whm, geo thf and 2 more dd or a Bard and 1 dd

this is on D and VD depending on who im with but have not done this fight in months so could be easier or not now with +3 Af1
 Asura.Lazskini
サーバ: Asura
user: lazskini
By Asura.Lazskini 2017-07-12 17:06:10  
Solo'd it around 50 times on N trying to get my Fettering.
Like mentioned earlier Selh'teus and Arciela I are key, I also went with Iroha II for her heal, Amchuchu and Apururu. I do however like the idea of KoH more for Dia.

THF/DNC for removing Silence from your healer, and always had a backup of Steps incase I needed to remove silence while Prom had a shield up.

Occasionally Amchuchu would get taken out before she got her runes up, and usually I'd toss her a Waltz as soon as thr battle started as the healers get a bit too carried away with Prot/Shell.

Good luck!
p.s. Going with real players would speed this up so much. But end of the day its your sub.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-07-12 17:14:46  
I soloed it for my fettering blade, got it down to a 98% win ratio on N (the times I lose is when I get AoE silenced, amenisa'd, and he pops a Meteor during physical shield, so not often at all).

Mind you, I'm on PLD, rocking an Aegis, fulltime DT-, takes me about 10 minutes per kill, and hardly get trusts killed unless just absolute bad timing.

Trusts I go with:

Zeid II
Iroha II
Shanttoto II
King
Yoran

Just basically shield bash when he is casting Meteor and doesn't have physical shields up, or Rampart when he does. It's not that hard of a fight.

I also went with BLU a couple of times, kindof iffy if you take hate away from the tank trust (August) but doable.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-07-12 17:28:23  
Asura.Lazskini said: »
Good luck!
p.s. Going with real players would speed this up so much. But end of the day its your sub.

Hmm .. I'm on a quiet server. It's not that I don't want to do it with people, it's just there's no one around who wants it.
 Asura.Berlon
user: Berlack
By Asura.Berlon 2017-07-13 01:54:09  
I soloed on THF for Fett blade on N. Think I ran with double WHM trust, Amchu and shantotto and the dude with wings (whose name i cannot remember for the life of me atm..), was an easy fight (Phase 1 is a joke)