Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Pet Store TP Set Up ~ Update
Pet Store TP Set Up ~ Update
By KenkonkenNezha 2017-07-16 07:23:51  
Brief Summary:
Valor Head/Sharpshot Frame Base TP/hit= 106 (RA/WS) 114 (Melee)

2-hit STP Set (WS > 2 hits > WS):

Hybrid Haste/DA/STP Set + 3 Fire Maneuvers = +202.25 STP
317TP on Ranged Attacks/WSs
344TP on Physical Attacks
Attachments: Optic Fiber I/II, Inhibitor I/II
Equipment:
Hurculean Head/Hands/Legs/Feet (STP+11 augment)
Pitre +1 Body
Varar Ring+1
Enmerkar Earring
Rest of gear is to cap pet Haste and add DA+%

Pure STP Set:
+223.25 STP
339 on Ranged Attacks/WSs
368 on Physical Attacks
Same as above but add:
Varar Ring +1 (2nd)
Condemners (+11 STP augment)
Penetrator's Cape

Overdrive STP (Just what is possible): +275.75 STP

STP needed for a 1 hit set = +400.00 +355 STP (WS > 1 hit > WS)
This would require 79.25 more STP (+121.75 without OD) in gear, attachments, etc. and thus is currently not possible (Inhibitor III anyone?)

Discussion:

Hybrid Set is most functional and meets requirement for 2 hit set. It doesn't require a weapon and thus can work well with Kenkonken Aftermath or backlining with Ohtas or another weapon. Under AMIII or if Double Attack Procs, pet will obtain 1000+TP in a single attack round making DA gear and KKK useful. As far as I know this is the best solo or pet party DPS set available.

Downfall is when other players have TP and meleeing mob it will hold TP for making WS; which is why it works best solo or just when pets are fighting.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2017-07-17 06:35:38  
Is the hybrid haste set the exact amount of storetp gear needed for a 2-hit?

For example if I only have varar ring instead of + 1 OR one of my her pieces was only stp 10, then I wouldn't be there?
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2017-07-17 07:32:28  
Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »
Is the hybrid haste set the exact amount of storetp gear needed for a 2-hit?

For example if I only have varar ring instead of + 1 OR one of my her pieces was only stp 10, then I wouldn't be there?

You need 193stp to get to a 3 hit build. It's perhaps a bit lower(because I rounded off) but that's what you ought to shoot for.

If you wanted to do that, which I personally wouldn't ever bother with outside of Overdrive.

Because you aren't capping haste, your time to WS is actually higher than just using a four hit(120stp). Attack rounds would take 4 seconds per with Nezha's setup, whereas with a 4 hit attack rounds take 2.08 seconds. So time to WS in Nezha's build is 8 seconds, whereas with a three hit it is 6.24 seconds. This assumes no multiattack procs, if one does then Nezha's build would reach 1000tp faster, .16 seconds faster(assuming the four hit also got a proc).

What is more important is that Nezha's build requires you to WS in TP gear. Why on earth would you want to do that? You can hit 135 effective TP easily enough in a four hit build during the tp phase, meaning you only need 73stp during the WS to maintain a 4 hit. If you use both Varar rings and Enmerkar Earring you are at 78stp, and you probably want to use those anyway. So you can swap into pet WS gear during the WS and maintain your build.

But to each their own.
[+]
By KenkonkenNezha 2017-07-17 20:27:44  
The "equation" I use to calculate the amount of STP I need to get 2 hit set (assuming Ranged attack/WS = 106TP and Melee = 114) is:
[Disclaimer: this eqn only works with VE head and SS body)

((114*(114*#.##))x2) + (106*(106*#.##)) = 1000TP
#.## needs to be 2.00 or 200 STP to be correct.

x(#.##) represents the amount of STP for example +100 STP would be x1.00 or +200STP would be x2.00.

My set slightly overestimates necessary TP, I end up with 1005 after WS and 2 melee strikes, so technically i could remove 2 STP but there isn't a place i can switch around to maximize other stats currently, so I stick to what I got.

For a 1 hit set the equation would be:
114*(114*#.##) + (106*(106*#.##)) = 1000TP
#.## would have to be 3.55 or 355STP to make the equation correct.

This is all assuming you stay in your STP set for WS too... A whole number animal is if you use WS set for pets as I do, then you won't get the same TP return from WS, so that is another factor and thus you may need to add in more STP to compensate.

Hope that helps!
By KenkonkenNezha 2017-07-17 20:33:35  
My pet caps haste in my hybrid build, just get 10% for JSE back, 10% from Oboro H2H, and 3% from rimeice earring and 3% from thaurandaut and still meets STP requirement for 2 hit. When I use AM III aftermath I can't use 10% H2H so instead I use Klouskap Sash+1 so I get DA/TA cap haste and necessary STP.

So as far as haste is concerned there are enough option that capping shouldnt be an issue with STP sets, its when you start trying to maximize pet: DA gear on top of it all when things get tricky... at least for me... Wish Motenten was still around so I could do calculations with current gear on PUP and Automatons DPS,
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2017-07-17 23:43:58  
KenkonkenNezha said: »
My pet caps haste in my hybrid build

The issue isn't gear haste, it's the loss of magical haste from using triple fire maneuvers.
By KenkonkenNezha 2017-07-17 23:53:27  
Gotcha! Well I don't know a reliable way of testing maneuver hybrids like 1 wind 2 fire or 2 wind 1 fire and changing STP to evaluate DPS. But if you can I would greatly appreciate input on the matter!
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2017-07-27 00:12:49  
KenkonkenNezha said: »
STP needed for a 1 hit set = +400.00 +355 STP (WS > 1 hit > WS)
This would require 79.25 more STP (+121.75 without OD) in gear, attachments, etc. and thus is currently not possible

It's actually possible under an extremely specific scenario, but it's one you're likely to run into on PUP.

If you are fighting Fu with a Beastmaster, they can use Spur in all their Spur gear, then get it absorbed with Ebu Null. Then your automaton can steal it with Regulator and gain a nice 85-155 STP. I've never actually tested it so it's possible that the Value of Spur resets when it swaps, but I don't think so.

It's gimmicky as ***but you'll probably be fighting Fu a lot on PUP so you might as well prepare for it. This is also a pretty good way to give your Puppet Temper II if you wanted for some reason.
By clearlyamule 2017-07-27 10:24:20  
Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia said: »
If you are fighting Fu with a Beastmaster, they can use Spur in all their Spur gear, then get it absorbed with Ebu Null. Then your automaton can steal it with Regulator and gain a nice 85-155 STP. .
How are you getting that much stp from spur? It's base is 20, can get 15 from each weapon slot, 15 from legs and 10 from back. 75 Should be the max possibble
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2017-07-27 12:35:44  
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Spur

^~ Whoever wrote that page did a ***job. The way the data is presented it makes it look as though the pieces are adding significantly more STP than they actually are. I haven't played BST seriously since Delve was the hot ***, so I didn't realize that the numbers were so off.
By clearlyamule 2017-07-27 12:43:52  
Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia said: »
https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Spur

^~ Whoever wrote that page did a ***job. The way the data is presented it makes it look as though the pieces are adding significantly more STP than they actually are. I haven't played BST seriously since Delve was the hot ***, so I didn't realize that the numbers were so off.
Ah I see. For whatever reason they were putting what spur would be in total with that piece instead of just what it added. Barely technically correct