New Ideas For FFxi (be A Positive Open Mind)

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » New ideas for FFxi (be a positive open mind)
New ideas for FFxi (be a positive open mind)
By axetofall 2017-12-15 20:17:34  
Josiahkf said: »
axetofall said: »
DirectX said: »
They should remove the level cap quests so you can just burn 1 to 99 on a new account with PL

I'm not against the Limit Break quests but I just did LB3/Magicite last night on a new character and it was the most tedious *** ever. Major buzzkill. I'd honestly rather fight Maat every five levels. All the QoL updates to that game, but that they leave in. Stuff like that can use an update.
True strike. very odd that it was the one limit break that never got nerfed. I’m constantly telling new players I come across now that “limit break 3 is the most difficult of all the limit breaks, prepare yourself” So no one underestimated it.

At least it’s not as impossible as soloing G2 used to be, but still. Consistency, SE.

Made even worse that LB4 is just “go talk to four random dudes.. congrats, you’re more powerful now.” lmao. Half of those quests don’t make any damn sense.
 Asura.Zart
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: zart
By Asura.Zart 2017-12-15 22:13:57  
make total alliance 1 party larger(instead of 18 player alliance, we can have 24 player alliance)
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2017-12-16 00:40:36  
Add the two items needed to create Oboro's JSE 119 as spark rewards, since very small servers with dead economies rarely have some of those up for sale.

Either sneak it into the RoV KI rewards or else make it a campaign, but have it where Abyssea NMs guarantee a KI drop like they did for the VNMs for those zones. Empy used to be one of the easiest to make, but now they're one of the most tedious with all the old gating due to reliance upon groups for red procs and TH.

It would also be swell if Abyssea boss drops could be sold on the AH and traded / bazaar, since they're used now for upgrading Emp gear to ilvl status.

Because I can, I'd like something like FFIV / Chrono Trigger / XIV's dev room to be hidden in the game.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-12-16 04:46:31  
Make everything sellable. People sell it even when it's not sellable on the ah. What's the real difference.

I don't give a ***if random guy buys his "item" he wouldn't use it properly if he went out an obtained it anyway.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2017-12-16 05:31:11  
Okay, I actually have a really good one:
How much trouble would it be to display Mhaura in the guildwork global shout display on this site?

>inb4 guildwork has to do the update
>inb4 guildwork is dead

Post deleted by User.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [79 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Zart
By Asura.Zart 2018-03-05 00:13:37  
make new jobs:
Native Mystic (Archer that uses healing magic, specializes in Enhancing)
Judge (Tank that uses Staff, Scythe and Polearm has abilities like Dancers Flourishes and Geomancers Lupons)
Oracle Mage that uses Staff or club. Specializes in Divine and Dark magic.
Lancer 2handed weapons tank, that gains access to special grip like shield knowned as Armguard. Uses polearm, Scythe, Staff and Great Sword.

Update Summoner, make Odin and Alexander normal Bloodpacts.
Odin should have DRK like abilities;
Alexander should have PLD like abilities;

Give Summoners Bahamut because they should have it, give bahamut DRG llike abilities alongside gigaflare 1hr ability.

Give Summoners Hades, give it something super weird dread spikes/perfect defense like 1 hour ability.

Give summoners Siren, give it normal bloodpacts that would grant it BRD like abilities.

Buffs DRGs pets, make their pets capable into growing from baby wyvern form to adult wyvern form into final shinryu form based on how long its kept out.

Make MNKs Chakra heal the whole party, possibly give MNK seperate stances much like WHM SAM and NIN stances.

Make Phoenix Down a item into game.
Improve other healing based consumables (potion, hi-potion, x-potion ect) better and usable.
user: Anjou
By Asura.Zarduhasselfrau 2018-03-05 00:39:07  
Hmm if SE won't fix MNK as a DPS, it would be interesting to see MNK be used as a tank.

Guard is a really cool defensive trait that if tweaked, I could see being used as it's main form of damage mitigation(like shield blocks)

It has a super high hp pool which increases survivability

Counter is pretty amazing, with counterstance, counter gear and perfect counter, this already mitigates a lot of damage for mnk and can make mnk an ideal tank for high melee damage situations(FU comes to mind)

Subtle blow to limit mob tp moves and penance to limit tp gain...

Maybe change chakra to be a heal based on damage taken(kind of like sublimation and scarlet delirium) so you can do 1 big cure on yourself to be back at full hp(which would also help with hate). Maybe also provide an attack buff on this?
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-05 00:42:36  
Asura.Zarduhasselfrau said: »
Hmm if SE won't fix MNK as a DPS, it would be interesting to see MNK be used as a tank.

Guard is a really cool defensive trait that if tweaked, I could see being used as it's main form of damage mitigation(like shield blocks)

It has a super high hp pool which increases survivability

Counter is pretty amazing, with counterstance, counter gear and perfect counter, this already mitigates a lot of damage for mnk and can make mnk an ideal tank for high melee damage situations(FU comes to mind)

Subtle blow to limit mob tp moves and penance to limit tp gain...

Maybe change chakra to be a heal based on damage taken(kind of like sublimation and scarlet delirium) so you can do 1 big cure on yourself to be back at full hp(which would also help with hate). Maybe also provide an attack buff on this?
Interesting idea
 Asura.Darian
By Asura.Darian 2018-03-05 01:45:17  
I would like to see the Ninja mythic changed to make it so that shadows absorb aoe without wiping them all. If ninja could avoid having shadows wiped jn such aoe heavy fights then they could probably tank again.

I would also like to see MNK get a 35 min ability that annuls dmg taken for 30 seconds. Then I think Hundred Fist + Verethragna + Souleater could potentially open up a MNK melee strat for HELMs.

I would like to see RDM get an AoE embolden spell to buff other support jobs skills.

I'd like to see PLD obtain a physical type of vallation effect where they can increase party members resistance to piercing or slashing via JA with a decent amount of volatile and cumulative ebmity.
By geigei 2018-03-05 01:51:55  
Mnk cant work as tank because no enmity.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-05 12:43:16  
Asura.Darian said: »
I would like to see the Ninja mythic changed to make it so that shadows absorb aoe without wiping them all. If ninja could avoid having shadows wiped jn such aoe heavy fights then they could probably tank again.

I would also like to see MNK get a 35 min ability that annuls dmg taken for 30 seconds. Then I think Hundred Fist + Verethragna + Souleater could potentially open up a MNK melee strat for HELMs.

I would like to see RDM get an AoE embolden spell to buff other support jobs skills.

I'd like to see PLD obtain a physical type of vallation effect where they can increase party members resistance to piercing or slashing via JA with a decent amount of volatile and cumulative ebmity.
I miss tanking on nin :(
By clearlyamule 2018-03-05 14:46:51  
Make Charm great again. Also update sic to be more like ready. ie no need for tp and same recast
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-05 14:54:11  
clearlyamule said: »
Make Charm great again. Also update sic to be more like ready. ie no need for tp and same recast
Charmaga new Kirin? Yes please :)
By Nyarlko 2018-03-05 15:16:36  

Middleground it. Seems kinda silly to ask for 10sec 3charge moves just because your pet is Charmed instead of a jug.

Charm: hmm.... Change so Charm+1 = +1min duration? XD Would be nice if they removed immunity from non-boss, non-pet instanced mobs.

Sic changes: recast = 40sec base recast, all Sic moves lose SC elements to allow for spamming randomly selected moves, need for TP stays (since it's how we get hecteyes to cast magic. :x Don't take that away from me.)

... Give BST Dual Wield I @ lv98.
By Nyarlko 2018-03-05 15:20:09  
geigei said: »
Mnk cant work as tank because no enmity.

New JA/stance. Long duration preferred. Effect: Gain Enmity+2x where x is equal to your Subtle Blow.

fixed?

Also, remove Medicated status from the game. It is nowhere near needed in any way, shape or form at this point.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-03-05 15:26:34  
Nyarlko said: »
Give BST RDM BRD COR Dual Wield I @ lv98.

Fixed
 Siren.Kyte
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2018-03-05 15:33:23  
Make Yonin/Innin non-dispellable and get rid of the -accuracy/-evasion. Maybe get rid of the decay as well.
By clearlyamule 2018-03-05 15:38:21  

Middleground it. Seems kinda silly to ask for 10sec 3charge moves just because your pet is Charmed instead of a jug.

Sic changes: recast = 40sec base recast, all Sic moves lose SC elements to allow for spamming randomly selected moves, need for TP stays (since it's how we get hecteyes to cast magic. :x Don't take that away from me.)
Not really considering it's completely random. Half your moves gunna be not what you want and/or terrible

Those purposed changes would still leaving it completely terrible even if you could pick
 Asura.Zart
By Asura.Zart 2018-03-05 21:26:56  
make daily accolade (records of eminence) rewards for participating in uncapped Ballista; more accolades for winning (plus daily); a consultation prize for losing. (try to balance it so it cant be abused). Make PVP great again lols!
By Nyarlko 2018-03-06 15:32:38  

Not really considering it's completely random. Half your moves gunna be not what you want and/or terrible

Those purposed changes would still leaving it completely terrible even if you could pick

Maybe I miscounted, but 40sec baseline CD should put it at 20sec minimum w/ same reduction setup as Ready. That's reasonable and should be plenty of time to get 1k+ TP. Anything that we don't have 119 jugs for already is likely to benefit from having across-the-board 2-charge Ready equivalent Sics.

@Nickeny: Those other jobs, unlike BST, do not lose a major portion of their basic main-job function by not subbing NIN/DNC. If they lose access to spells/JAs, then I'll agree to them getting DW native, since only in that case they'd be on equal footing with BST. ^_^
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-03-06 15:39:27  
Asura.Zart said: »
make daily accolade (records of eminence) rewards for participating in uncapped Ballista; more accolades for winning (plus daily); a consultation prize for losing. (try to balance it so it cant be abused). Make PVP great again lols!

They would have to make it a rather high amount of sparks for people to even bother, and then people would just dual box spam it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2018-03-06 16:18:48  
Big difference between jug pets and charmed pets is HP.

Level 130+ charmed pets have 100k to 150k hp
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-03-06 16:36:42  
Let the cooks be able to craft Tide Pods.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2018-03-06 18:42:21  
Completely remove the ranged attack damage nerf, and make all ranged weapons have the same sweet spot, and not let it vary between gun, bow, and xbow.

Give Nin a spell that acts like Utsusemi, but absorbs only AoE, and can only have 2 up at a time. And while we're at it... JUBAKU: NI!

Give Cor a JA similar to Entrust, to make the next Phantom Roll and sets of Double-Ups be able to target another player.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-06 20:45:13  
Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Completely remove the ranged attack damage nerf, and make all ranged weapons have the same sweet spot, and not let it vary between gun, bow, and xbow.

Give Nin a spell that acts like Utsusemi, but absorbs only AoE, and can only have 2 up at a time. And while we're at it... JUBAKU: NI!

Give Cor a JA similar to Entrust, to make the next Phantom Roll and sets of Double-Ups be able to target another player.
It’s like they forgot about Dre but in ffxi it’s y’all forgot about jubaku NI

Post deleted by User.