Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Special Task Force - 2017
Special Task Force - 2017
By Azurea 2017-08-19 22:59:40  
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/rule/specialtask.html

I came across this page a little bit ago and was astonished that there are still enough accounts in the game where SE can ban 476 of them last month (not to mention 726 the month before), for a grand total of around 3 billion gil! I honestly didn't think the STF was still doing anything at this point.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-08-20 01:20:55  
Well, the numbers are basically horseshit.

They can literally post whatever they want and you'll take their word for it. But they're dubious at best.

None of any of those are individual accounts. And an army of bots can make a TON of gil every time Gain-Money comes up, so only saying they banned 3 billion is pretty low to be honest.
[+]
By Justuas 2017-08-20 03:39:47  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Well, the numbers are basically horseshit.

They can literally post whatever they want and you'll take their word for it. But they're dubious at best.

None of any of those are individual accounts. And an army of bots can make a TON of gil every time Gain-Money comes up, so only saying they banned 3 billion is pretty low to be honest.
Why would they lie
By geigei 2017-08-20 06:22:57  
That's like 6mil per account, ***.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-08-20 08:38:12  
They're banning (mostly) lv1 chinese RMT accounts that have already sold the gil they had. They won't touch the buyers, and the sellers aren't stupid enough to hoard gil on accounts that are likely to be banned.

I see no reason to believe the numbers are falsified, the amount of accounts banned after delivering their gil would weigh down the average gil per account significantly.
[+]
By Asura.Kuroganashi 2017-08-20 12:33:43  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
They're banning (mostly) lv1 chinese RMT accounts that have already sold the gil they had. They won't touch the buyers, and the sellers aren't stupid enough to hoard gil on accounts that are likely to be banned.

I see no reason to believe the numbers are falsified, the amount of accounts banned after delivering their gil would weigh down the average gil per account significantly.

Why would SE Ban all their own accounts after all.

They are making a profit out of people buying gil aside from the monthly subscription.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-20 13:02:05  
At least it's nowhere near as bad as it was in 2009.

Over 31k accounts banned in one month alone, and hundreds of thousands in the year in total...

I blame Kojo for all of that.
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-08-20 15:29:17  
Azurea said: »
http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/rule/specialtask.html

I came across this page a little bit ago and was astonished that there are still enough accounts in the game where SE can ban 476 of them last month (not to mention 726 the month before), for a grand total of around 3 billion gil! I honestly didn't think the STF was still doing anything at this point.

And it is precisely this ^ right here that has compelled crafters to indulge in overconfidence in wearing their 12 pieces of +1 skill gear whilst cranking out a full set of HQ gear every other day.

It's only a matter of time before the hammer drops on them also.
 Leviathan.Vedder
By Leviathan.Vedder 2017-08-20 15:42:27  
Get it right ava, its 12 x +2 yo lol
[+]
By Draylo 2017-08-20 15:58:23  
Why not +3 skill with the shield!
 Leviathan.Vedder
By Leviathan.Vedder 2017-08-20 16:09:00  
Cause most ppl that would do that trick aren't gonna waste time getting craft shield or wouldn't risk a kupo shield I would think. Just slap the neck in everywhere and have at it
 Quetzalcoatl.Khajit
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Khajit
By Quetzalcoatl.Khajit 2017-08-20 20:38:46  
geigei said: »
That's like 6mil per account, ***.
Gain xp is 8 mil a person if you do it right. That is not remotely close to being the ridiculous number you seem to think it is.
[+]
By anik 2017-08-23 13:27:02  
Creating crime to produce validation in your jobs existence is a way to make the masses believe you are doing a good job!

SE created this universe of Vana'diel, make no mistake, they are more than letting it happen. They are in complete control of it and getting a cut.

As long as you feel a need to buy the gil to obtain supremacy, the model works. Gil sellers are part of the model created.

Without this balance, the game fails.

Goes like this:
Desire for "Mount Everest" items.
Supply of instant gil.
Gamers with desire and credit cards.

As long as you have money and desire
As long as there is a supply for you to buy
As long as SE keeps you interested in the grind

SUCCESS IN:

BALANCE!!!!!!

SPECIAL TASK FORCE REPORT 2017:
Balance restored.
end of report
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-08-23 14:18:39  
Why does the above post reminds me of the Fire Kingdom?
By Vijara 2017-08-23 14:28:48  
I'm actually interested in this... Has anyone known of any "actual" player getting banned in the last year? Like anyone from this forum or a friend of theirs? I can personally say I haven't seen anyone get banned that wasn't some random RMT account since returning in Jan 2016.
 Leviathan.Vedder
By Leviathan.Vedder 2017-08-23 14:35:08  
That's some next level conspiracy right there. Omg my eyes have been opened! Jesus take the wheel!

In all do honesty, it doesn't matter anymore. These same ppl and the mechanisms they use hardly affect how ppl gear/make gil/what have you because THEY PAY THE SUBSCRIPTIONS, I know many ppl that run scripts/bots/etc. A lot, even possibly all,are decent ppl.

Now I'm not saying that about ppl that dupe, no. What I am saying is that person who sells gil, has 9 dif accounts that they multi box all the time, well, they're the reason the game exists to some extent. They pay the fees (often times 3x-6x more then the average player)and in a form, supply a service for ppl who love THIS GAME enough to pour real money on it (buying gil) that they otherwise wouldn't be able to make in game cause they have HIGH PAYING CAREERS that don't allow them to play a ton of hours.

Its not the huge server populations of starry eyed kids that it once was. Its the population of dedicated players that grew up loving this game and a large amount of them are computer/programming experts that actually helped make this game what it is. There are various ppl that through reverse engineering actually made this game better and provided the Intel we ALL USE. Many of which should be getting a cheque from SE even

/rant off

Disclaimer: I am a completely (not even windower let alone gearswap)vanilla player. I found ways to work with what I had offered to me but can see the merits of all these ppls work.
[+]
By zaxtiss 2017-08-23 17:53:29  
7/1/2009 - 7/31/2009 31,630 Approx. 2.7 billion
... thats just insane if its true lol
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-08-23 18:14:33  
zaxtiss said: »
7/1/2009 - 7/31/2009 31,630 Approx. 2.7 billion
... thats just insane if its true lol

Well back then dupping was the thing. You could get hundreds of millions of gil created "out of thin air".

Back before they tracked it, it would've been even more crazy.

I can recall, the first days tavnazia was created, and essentially every single jp player that had access to it, capped gil in that window. (if they were smart).
 Leviathan.Vedder
By Leviathan.Vedder 2017-08-23 18:42:02  
Ye olde desynth for wool methods til patched
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-08-23 18:54:10  
nothing to do with wool, some of the barone pieces sold to npc for a higher value than they were bought for

wool still works, cashmere just sunk in value to the point it wasn't worth the gamble pretty quickly once vrtra was defeated regularly
 Leviathan.Vedder
By Leviathan.Vedder 2017-08-23 19:14:37  
Ah that was it lol my mistake