Most Efficient Way To Build Mythic?

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Most efficient way to build Mythic?
Most efficient way to build Mythic?
First Page 2
 Phoenix.Thorbean
サーバ: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Thorbean
By Phoenix.Thorbean 2017-08-22 16:25:30  
Greetings everyone! Just resubbed and looking to stick around for a while to build my first mythic weapon. What would be the best use of time after captain rank? Gear shouldn't be an issue, I'd prefer to do everything as PUP though. just because immersion and stuff.

Grateful for any tips on priorities etc.
By yelsaewnor 2017-08-22 16:36:26  
I would say start on Einherjar early since the 1 hour lock out is a pain if you wait. Do Salvage every day. Nyzul Isle and 50 assaults are not too bad to spam out so you can wait on those a bit. As a side note, if you have not yet, make sure you do Rhapsodies of Vana'diel Missions asap because they give a wide variety of VERY useful benefits.
 Phoenix.Thorbean
By Phoenix.Thorbean 2017-08-22 16:53:08  
Yep I have all of RoV done. Also I remember helping an ex GF with the kings/chariots and all that stuff but I didn't have captain rank. Are the titles enough or will I need to do those again? Is there a spammable salvage I should focus on?

I used to remember all this stuff but it's been years.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2017-08-22 17:05:27  
Yeah, the Rhapsodies stuff is a must due to the entrance time reduction on most of the Aht Urghan content.

PUP mythic is my only mythic too, but I'd reeeeeealy give some thought to leveling something else with better AoE for Einherjar and Salvage farming. Something like BLU, even with pretty easily obtained nuking gear like Ambuscade or Amalric sets, will be able to tear through multiple mobs so much faster than PUP.

Einherjar goes from a couple minutes of work spamming AoE magic or strong WS, versus a lot longer with PUP trying to kill everything (your only AoE option will be daggers with Aeolian Edge and mediocre MAB gear to pump up the damage).

You don't HAVE to farm your Alexandrite from Salvage itself though. Could just do any other gil generating activity (for instance, sellables from Ambuscade, HP Bayld, HMPs) and buy Alex. But if you want to farm Salvage, PUP is also kinda bad there as far as farming speed is concerned. If you just want FAST Salvage boss clear runs and rely on Alexandrite pouches, and pretty much ignore gears for farming singles, PUP can do OK with that though.

Another suggestion, do the Neo Nyzul Isle event every time it's on the monthly campaign (including now, through the end of the month), and you can get pop sets for T3 VNMs at a pretty decent rate. Will save yourself a lot of time doing Zeni NMs for progress.

Also: try your best to get TH+4 in gear for farming (most you can get from subjob). Chaac Belt and Dark Matter augmented Reisenjima armor (do that whenever it's active campaign too). Otherwise, can /THF if really necessary, THF main, use BLU TH spells, etc.
 Shiva.Eightball
サーバ: Shiva
By Shiva.Eightball 2017-08-22 17:05:44  
if you wanna do everything as pup then be prepared to spend x2-3 more time farming, I made DP and yea I would have liked to play cor for it but let's be realistic here BLU is by far and away the best and easiest way to farm mythic, I would say maybe half the assaults should be fine doing as pup but einherjar, Nyzul isle, several assaults and ZNMs will be much MUCH easier with blu if not impossible w/o blu or bst as soloing. short answer spend a month lvling blu to 99 get some basic spells and farm with blu.

I did the very same to make my mythic.
 Phoenix.Thorbean
By Phoenix.Thorbean 2017-08-22 17:22:59  
I have a 2k JP blue mage with decent gear and all spells sitting in the wing if it'll make einherjar that much faster I guess. For alex I was planning on alternating VW and salvage, but now I think about it my voidstone stock is through the roof after all these years so may be better farming HMP and buying alex.

Was it confirmed that red alignment from cells only gives max chnce at heavy metal?
 Bismarck.Lilmartio
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Lilmartio
By Bismarck.Lilmartio 2017-08-22 17:53:38  
Check out this post
I wouldn't recommend doing Voidwatch without the campaign, you're more likely to farm more Alex in a salvage run than spending an extra 10-15mins in voidwatch trying to cap out lights and potentially not even getting HMP/Pouch. Look at the current campaign and see if there are any good ones up. At the moment we have Walk of Echoes, try farming fluxes that have things selling (Windbuffets, Pixie Hairpins, Enchanter's Earring, etc...). I would say you can probably get about 700k-1.5mil+ in 1 hour just from coins/dies/residues.
 Asura.Toralin
サーバ: Asura
user: toralin
By Asura.Toralin 2017-08-22 18:13:15  
IMO, BLU is the ultimate mythic farming job. Not sure on Salvage, always bought my alexandrite but for Tokens/Assaults/Ichor BLU really is versatile
 Siren.Flannelman
サーバ: Siren
By Siren.Flannelman 2017-08-22 18:15:45  
You might want to consider doing this current NNI campaign, you can get alex, nyzul points, but most of all you can get ZNM pops, since youll need to kill T4's to finish and for the trials later.
[+]
By Afania 2017-08-22 20:05:34  
Shiva.Eightball said: »
if you wanna do everything as pup then be prepared to spend x2-3 more time farming, I made DP and yea I would have liked to play cor for it but let's be realistic here BLU is by far and away the best and easiest way to farm mythic, I would say maybe half the assaults should be fine doing as pup but einherjar, Nyzul isle, several assaults and ZNMs will be much MUCH easier with blu if not impossible w/o blu or bst as soloing. short answer spend a month lvling blu to 99 get some basic spells and farm with blu.

I did the very same to make my mythic.

Where is the COR love Eightball!

I'm kinda having hard time imaging COR farming efficiency is that bad considering it runs faster than most jobs. I've done 18 min BRII by using movement speed+ rolls between kill/floors and cleave everything by getting 1000 tp with tact moving in zone and 1 shot everything with AE by the time I reach camp. Even if blu do it a bit faster I doubt it's 2 to 3 times faster, probably more like 2-3 min faster.

Not enough COR love! /SLAP
 Shiva.Eightball
By Shiva.Eightball 2017-08-22 20:24:03  
lol, I didn't farm much salvage, but I tried many the other stuff as cor and blu FOR SURE is faster. tried einherjar as cor usualy went slow and sometimes died, as pld went slower but never died, as blu cleared in 5mins only died maybe 2-3 times for 70k+ ichor. on nyzul isle blu is just outrageously better like seriously not even worth mentioning anything else for farming NI.
 Shiva.Malthar
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2017-08-22 23:25:11  
bst, period.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-08-23 01:19:33  
Wanted to help a friend (solo) farming some Alex for him, but I haven't been doing Salvage since the pre-adoulin Era, and quite frankly even then I farmed no more than 6k Alex I think.

Out of these jobs, which ones do you think would be the most effective at farming Salvo and which zone?

MNK (lol)
PUP
RDM
BRD
GEO
NIN
RUN
SCH
SMN
DNC

RUN has DW build with Firangi/Reikiko, which I assume will be better with /DNC (or should I /WHM with Lionheart?)
All of the other jobs have solid DD sets except of SMN, altough I could probably make a decent one in no time with gear I already have.

I retired DNC (400ish JPs, didn't update Lua in ages) but I guess I still have good gear shared from other jobs.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-08-23 02:28:20  
Since the lack of not having a BLU, I always farm salvage on DNC. I always stick to zhayolm remnants and arrapago though, its a bit slower then BLU.
Think its Bhalflau remnants everyone does yes? Well I cant do it, the boss or miniboss switches to many times between resistant to magic and physicial...so that kind of blows on DNC.

In the end I gave up on salvage and just spammed cyna, sold that currency, was for me personally faster.
 Sylph.Reain
サーバ: Sylph
user: dmregm
By Sylph.Reain 2017-08-23 02:30:44  
I think GEO will be the way go, Idris from lamp probably gonna be hard to beat. Probably Bhaflau.
 Sylph.Ice
サーバ: Sylph
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-08-23 02:48:11  
GEO. Idris at the start. Get to aggro all gears easily, then bombard them with AOE.
By Afania 2017-08-23 03:38:37  
Asura.Vienner said: »
Since the lack of not having a BLU, I always farm salvage on DNC. I always stick to zhayolm remnants and arrapago though, its a bit slower then BLU.
Think its Bhalflau remnants everyone does yes? Well I cant do it, the boss or miniboss switches to many times between resistant to magic and physicial...so that kind of blows on DNC.

DNC has Aeolian edge, I think self SC also works for magic dmg although I'm not 100% sure. This is how I usually farm BR 2 on COR:

Floor 1: Sword/blurred +1/tp bonus magian. Chaos or sam/tact roll.
Only need to kill 3 mobs(fly, flan, moblin) on F1 for gear unlock.

Kill Fly and flan on east path with savage blade spam for gear unlock. After Flan use bolter(but keep tact roll on) to flee to moblin, savage moblin to unlock gear. Change weapon to MAB atoyac /tp bonus magian after moblin dead, use bolter's roll again.

Floor 2:
Skip entire F2 with tact + bolters roll on.

Floor 3:
Should have 1000 tp ready by the time Floor 3 is reached. Run to first gear room and cleave everything with aeolian edge for gear unlock. Use bolter's roll again and run to Floor 4, avoid aggro on the way.

Floor 4: Run to triple gear room with bolter's roll and cleave all gears with aeolian edge again. Change rolls to chaos/sam, weapons back to sword/blurred+1/magian and wait for mini boss pop.

Mini boss: 1x Savage blade + 1x leaden salute kills it.
Mega boss: 3 ws (alternate between savage/leaden) kills it.

It's usually 18 min or less a run.

Asura.Sechs said: »
Out of these jobs, which ones do you think would be the most effective at farming Salvo and which zone?

MNK (lol)
PUP
RDM
BRD
GEO
NIN
RUN
SCH
SMN
DNC

RUN has DW build with Firangi/Reikiko, which I assume will be better with /DNC (or should I /WHM with Lionheart?)
All of the other jobs have solid DD sets except of SMN, altough I could probably make a decent one in no time with gear I already have.

I retired DNC (400ish JPs, didn't update Lua in ages) but I guess I still have good gear shared from other jobs.

Basically any job with aoe works well in salvage. I have zero experience on doing salvage on GEO so I can't really compare efficiency v.s another Aeolian edge melee. A strong aeolian edge set 1 shots most fodder in salvage, although most jobs probably can't hit as hard as COR with AE due to the lack of tp bonus magian nor mab ammo.

You may want to check RDM though, since this job has higher MAB than the others, and higher haste is quite good in salvage.

Or BRD just because of self buff.

As far as efficiency goes, I think as long as AE is strong enough to 1 shot gears, it's probably not too different from another strong aoe nuke job such as BLU or geo.

I personally /DNC, but it's not required and I've cleared AR2 on COR/NIN before. I just macro in regen set when I move around to heal myself, since ambuscade set has very high regen as set bonus it's actually good enough to just self cure by regen gears.

In terms of zone, I'm not aware of any zone that's better/faster than BR2. But maybe I'm wrong.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2017-08-23 04:26:48  
The job with the highest TH that you have is going to be the best. at 119 with the power creep essentially all jobs are more than adequate, saving a few seconds over another.

The important thing is being able to self skillchain for cerberii since khim is blindfold easy, but you can only do it once... dvergr can still kill you with some bad luck, and is just plain annoying, and the whole run for hydra is naked, that sucks.

The reason blu works so well (aside from being broken strong) is that self skillchains and self bursts do a ton of damage to cerberii, you can do the same with NIN (maybe even better).

If nin or rdm have TH+ DM augs, they're the winners, strong case for geo but meh. (mnk is "fun" for it, spinning attacks and counters are really neat, and fast, but its very annoying to mnk the cerberii)
 Asura.Seriweri
user: seriweri
By Asura.Seriweri 2017-08-23 05:22:42  
I´d probably go nin/rdm (/rdm for haste as well as barblizzard/barparalyze and mab trait), go br2, skip all gears and goblins and kill the chariot and the 3 acroliths for pouch chance, then self-sc+mb down the 2 bosses (or just kill them with white damage + sanguine blade). you skip 34-38 or so alex, but the run is finished in 15 minutes. of course these missing alex might be 40% of your revenue on a bad pouch, but still.

even on blu I usually skipped gears in favor of being done faster, or cleared only one of the wings on floor 3. spectral floe kills and amount of gears, and cdc>sinker>floe finishes the first cerb and puts the hq boss down to 10%, at my not so great gear.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-08-23 05:32:17  
I do have a good dd set on GEO, could probably use making an updated specific non-MB nuking set (haven't used non-MB nukes in ages so my current set is likely not up-to-date).
Problem I see with that is that it would be quite intensive.
Swapping from a defensive bubble while pulling to Acumen is MP-intense, and -ra3 spells too are very espensive.
I don't own the Meeble body to get MP during nukes soooo yeah.

Last time I did Salvage on BRD I think I couldn't oneshot gears with Aeolian, but that was ages ago, before JPs, with worse gear and no Aeneas.
On BRD I could keep up 5 songs if I'm doing a zone without dispels (is there any?) and that would be quite a feat. Honor March, capped haste, one or two paeons so I don't need to waste too much TP with /DNC cures. With Honor+Minuet5 I would probably cap attack as well on most things. I would also get an AoE sleep if things get bad.

On RDM I wouldn't get capped Haste, but Haste2 is still good, plus a plethora of other buffs, Composure etc and healing wouldn't be an issue anyway.
Maybe RDM/BLM and spam -aga2 spells? With Refresh3 and Convert I hardly have to worry about MP.
Or I could use Malevolence for Dagger AoE but I don't have a set for Aeolian Edge and I'm lazy!
I imagine Circle Blade is utter crap even with Sequence, right?

As far as TH goes I can easily reach TH4 on BRD/DNC without big sacrifices. (TH+2 Chironic with good DD stats, TH belt, TH dagger offhand)
TH3 on RDM without big sacrifices. Uuuh... would need a Haste belt so probably TH2.
On GEO I wouldn't be able to go above TH1 (locking belt slot)
 Cerberus.Shadowmeld
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Shadowmeld 2017-08-23 10:06:34  
I do have a good dd set on GEO, could probably use making an updated specific non-MB nuking set (haven't used non-MB nukes in ages so my current set is likely not up-to-date).
Swapping from a defensive bubble while pulling to Acumen is MP-intense, and -ra3 spells too are very espensive.

Last time I did Salvage on BRD I think I couldn't oneshot gears with Aeolian, but that was ages ago, before JPs, with worse gear and no Aeneas.
On BRD I could keep up 5 songs if I'm doing a zone without dispels (is there any?) and that would be quite a feat. Honor March, capped haste, one or two paeons so I don't need to waste too much TP with /DNC cures. With Honor+Minuet5 I would probably cap attack as well on most things. I would also get an AoE sleep if things get bad.

On RDM I wouldn't get capped Haste, but Haste2 is still good, plus a plethora of other buffs, Composure etc and healing wouldn't be an issue anyway.
Maybe RDM/BLM and spam -aga2 spells? With Refresh3 and Convert I hardly have to worry about MP.
Or I could use Malevolence for Dagger AoE but I don't have a set for Aeolian Edge and I'm lazy!

As far as TH goes I can easily reach TH4 on BRD/DNC without big sacrifices. (TH+2 Chironic with good DD stats, TH belt, TH dagger offhand)
TH3 on RDM without big sacrifices. Uuuh... would need a Haste belt so probably TH2.

I'm curious, can you actually upgrade TH without thf or rng? Why would you need to fulltime TH gear? You could tie your TH gear to either a JA used on the mob or a weak spell like dia III just to get it on and then use regular DD gear for the kill.
By fillerbunny9 2017-08-23 11:10:47  

if you have a standard nuking set, you already have a more than adequate Aeolian Edge set to use on pre-iLevel trash mobs. you have Haste II and Temper II for any single target smacking you need to do, and as you said MP is a non issue as well. Idris GEO could probably sit on Indi-Refresh or Haste the entire time.

I think people are severely overestimating the strength of Salvage mobs in the era of current gear. for 3/4 of the zones, you are not naked for particularly long, and once you're even half dressed, you're still going to be curb stomping everything in front of you as you get everything else unlocked. if you have Sparks/Coalition gear, you're already set for Salvage. go in either with THF for the placebo Treasure Hunter, or whichever job is going to let you AoE gears efficiently. BST has strong AoE pets, all jobs that primarily use Daggers (and even some that do so as a secondary/tertiary weapon) have Aeolian Edge allowing even PLD to cleave easily. low tier AoE magic can be spammed and won't likely take many casts, fall back on Sleep spells if for some reason things are getting hairy. make use of Aquaveil/Stoneskin and Phalanx.

there's no reason that any job in the current era should be stumbling over Salvage II, even if they only have Sparks and Coalition gear.
 Shiva.Eightball
By Shiva.Eightball 2017-08-23 12:57:07  
fillerbunny9 said:
there's no reason that any job in the current era should be stumbling over Salvage II, even if they only have Sparks and Coalition gear.

true, but the thing is when you have to build tp engage then sit and wait 30 seconds while 10 things hold you in animation lock every time you get a group of somthing then position right and AOE WS then have to do this over and over for many runs it really gets old very fast, on the other hand in the instance of Geo or Blu you run into a room gather nuke move on in 5-10 seconds and it gets old aswell but not as fast.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2017-08-23 13:39:24  
Cerberus.Shadowmeld said: »
I'm curious, can you actually upgrade TH without thf or rng? Why would you need to fulltime TH gear? You could tie your TH gear to either a JA used on the mob or a weak spell like dia III just to get it on and then use regular DD gear for the kill.
Can't upgrade TH when /THF, cap is TH4 except special zones/stuff.
Don't have to sit on TH gear at all, but I'm way too lazy to make specific sets or custom spells/songs/ws with TH gear so I would just use //gs disable <slot>

Dagger is not an issue, it has awesome stats in addition to TH1.
Head is not an issue either. It has pretty awesome stats AND treasure hunter+2
Only issue would be disabling belt to use TH belt in place of what I normally use, but then again not a big deal, or rather not big enough for me to bother to make specific rules!
(yes I realize I'm extremely lazy xD)

I'm curious to try all these setups you guys suggested. On a hunch I'd bet my BRD would be the best farming job among the ones I have availble, but I'm really curious to try RDM and GEO as well!
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-08-23 13:49:01  
Soloed mine mostly on Thief. Used Corsair for one assault for the movement speed, and BST for Einherjar. You can solo the majority of it, but I'd strongly urge to get 3-4 players to farm Nyzul as you get way, way more tokens. Soloing tokens will take a very long time. Also the current Nyzul campaign drops Zeni pops which you need.

I found the most fun parts was doing the Assaults and Nyzul. Einherjar was grindy .. best to do T3s with a job like BST, even if your BST isn't that good you can't deny Bouncing Bertha and Tegmina.

After doing all the quest stuff, you just need to collect Alexandrite, which will take time but you can do it by making gil. Farming salvage is still a nice money maker, so it's not bad to do Arrapago II or Bhaflau II regularly. Arrapago is not repeatable (only once a day) whereas Bhaflau is. If anyone wants tips on farming Alex send me a PM. I have a way of making "lazy" gil too, but I won't share it here, only in PMs.

And then yeah .. Beitetsu stage, which isn't so bad, again you need to make lots of gil or spam high tier battlefields during a campaign.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2017-08-23 13:59:09  
On a hunch I'd bet my BRD would be the best farming job among the ones I have availble, but I'm really curious to try RDM and GEO as well!

I wouldn't doubt BRD would do fine. Frankly, Mazurka alone is a pretty appealing perk for the stretches where you have a long way to run. You could probably /mage and do -ga spells too, to avoid having to engage, and keep MP up with Ballad. Then on bosses or if you want to cleave the mobs, you'll be fine with Aeolian Edge.

You might also look at RDM with a sub that gives you some AoE nukes?

Shiva.Eightball said: »
true, but the thing is when you have to build tp engage then sit and wait 30 seconds while 10 things hold you in animation lock every time you get a group of somthing then position right and AOE WS then have to do this over and over for many runs it really gets old very fast, on the other hand in the instance of Geo or Blu you run into a room gather nuke move on in 5-10 seconds and it gets old aswell but not as fast.

This. AoE WS can certainly work, but it's so much faster to do AoE stuff that doesn't require engaging the mob. BLU, any mage AoE spells, BST, etc. I've done most of my Alex farming on BLU - Subduction is dirt cheap MP-wise and so fast to clear a room.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2017-08-23 14:03:20  
I used to go thru Bhaflau Remnants in 25 ~35 min on bst/dnc when making Aymur.

I kept a pair of Multi-attack Hunahpu and Hatxiik around just for the first fight.
Run right past fly and puddings to the first goblin, kill it for ranged slot.
The mutli-hit axes were very important for getting enough tp /dnc to stay alive with no other gear. Other axes worked, but high delay axes often did not. using the multi-hit made it no contest.

Go back kill 1 fly and 1 pudding w/ pet. Just run thru and kill everything with pet after that.

I often preferred using Pondering Peter. Although Warlike Patrick definitely better for the Cerby's. Peter was really great for Cures, AoE, low charges on ready moves, and had both physical and magical AoE ready moves.

However, when I was doing this I had just come back to the game, bst only had maybe 100 jp, and I didn't have very good gear at all.
I'm not sure if Peter would 1-shot everything now, probably but patrick definitely would. Bertha's AoE range was often problematic in that it was not very large, and if you pull 12~18 gears on master aggro, w/out a -pdt set, you can die if you don't get them all very close for Tegmina (and you are dead waiting for recast if you didn't get them all).

bst/nin would probably work just fine also. I've seen Bzt go in w/ Tri-edge and Adapa Shield /whm and no trouble whatsoever on first fight.

I can do th3 w/ gear and diaga now just fine, but it didn't seem worth the extra time to add th to all the kills. I could do 2 runs in an hour and get at least 2 linen pouches and a smattering of singles w/out slowing down.

I haven't done it much since then, though my bst is top-tier now.

I'm kinda surprised bst is largely ignored in this thread. I'd say that bst is faster at AoE killing than anyone. Blm, Blu, Geo are all good and pretty fast, but bst pet 10s ready charge recast is really fast w/ low risk and you don't need great gear or alot of jp to do it that fast.

Sure a good blu, blm, geo can 1 shot stuff also, and timing may be jsut as fast, but other jobs will be dependant on building tp, and I expect there are alot of gear considerations for most jobs to be able to do Salvage 2 as efficiently as BST.

I should probably go do a few runs on my current blu and bst to compare. Sounds fun.
By Kodaijin 2017-08-23 14:16:58  
For Cerberus kill on bst, I would just store TP and primal rend > tegmina for massive darkness dmg. megaboss dead very fast.

I agree with Xilkk in that BST is probably the fastest and easiest way to do it provided you have that multihit axe for the first goblin. After pet is out, the rest is an afterthought.

Sure BLUs would have higher output potential but the effort to get that job there is higher than getting a bst set up for it. hell, my 2 alts have bst 119 just for farming and it took almost no effort to get them ready for it.

I am going to start my next mythic in the next few days. am considering a little blog detailing timing, effort, and progress etc since these building a mythic questions appear so frequently.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2017-08-23 15:16:12  
I did serveral cerby kills w/ bertha.
I was pretty poor/cheap, and the pets costed more when I was doing it a few years ago. I didn't want to change pets because I liked using familiar early on, and Bestial loyalty timer had not run down by the time I got to the 'mini' boss cerb.

Also I think it took me more than 2x primal > Tegmina skillchains to kill 'mega' boss. cuz of the damage reduction that happened earlier on. so it slowed down alot below 50%.

You can die when Cerby gets really spammy w/ the Gates of Hades burn effect + paralyze from ululation. Rabbit kept hp out of danger zone completely... but rabbit damage is much weaker than others.

but again big difference in Meva/MDT gear now compared to what I had then.
oh wow... it only has ~60k hp. yeeaahhh..
Pretty sure Faithful Falcorr would be fastest Kill for him now. Might be able to 1-shot him...
First Page 2