Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Free Aeonic Clears
Free Aeonic Clears
First Page 2 3 4
By lhova 2017-10-05 14:51:46  
Hello all, anyone interested in killing T3, Resinjima and Helms comment here or send me a tell ingame. Need good Pld, Idris Geo, Whm, Rdm and a Tizona Blu. Also I'm thinking about starting an aeonic shell since I have more time to play currently and if so that will open up the need for SNN, Sch and Blms. Don't pay millions when they are possible to be completed together for free!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-10-05 17:23:25  
Which server you on now?
By lhova 2017-10-05 17:25:06  
Asura
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2017-10-05 17:25:19  
Ah Okay.
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
サーバ: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-10-05 17:29:52  
Only question is, Have you beat these NMs before or will this be your first go? Either way it is a great selling point.
 Asura.Longsnake
サーバ: Asura
user: Longsnake
By Asura.Longsnake 2017-10-05 17:34:16  
I can offer WHM or BRD whenever online.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-10-05 18:39:57  
Nice clickbait title, bruh.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2017-10-05 19:12:00  
Good luck brother
 Fenrir.Ramzus
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2017-10-05 21:35:35  
10 Ways To Get A Free Aeonic! See Why Mercenaries Hate Him!
[+]
 Shiva.Spynx
サーバ: Shiva
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2017-10-05 21:37:10  
Fenrir.Ramzus said: »
10 Ways To Get A Free Aeonic! See Why Mercenaries Hate Him!

You won't believe number 7! (yes, it involves SMN)
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2017-10-06 00:42:39  
The hero Asura needs ~
 Asura.Soraishin
user: Soraishin
By Asura.Soraishin 2017-10-06 01:19:08  
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By lhova 2017-10-09 17:29:56  
Guys sorry but I was on vacation. Please hit me up in game for a oearl and we can discuss current progression, scheduling, jobs, etc. depending on how many we get and current progression we can perhaps make more than 1 group. Let me know and thank you!
By lhova 2017-10-09 17:30:19  
Thank Kon!
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2017-10-09 20:03:19  
Is this something you have did before, or is this first clear?
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-10-09 20:42:55  
Leviathan.Brotherhood said: »
Only question is, Have you beat these NMs before or will this be your first go? Either way it is a great selling point.
Leviathan.Kingkitt said: »
Is this something you have did before, or is this first clear?

Yeah!
By lhova 2017-10-10 17:00:12  
I've been in groups that have killed them all but I'm by no means an expert on the highest tier mobs. I have been fortunate to recruit experienced members who will bring their knowledge and we will work out the kinks until we are killing them all.
[+]
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-10-10 17:35:41  
lhova said: »
I've been in groups that have killed them all but I'm by no means an expert on the highest tier mobs. I have been fortunate to recruit experienced members who will bring their knowledge and we will work out the kinks until we are killing them all.

Still Kind of misleading. Have you killed them before (Yes/No)
Being in a group who has, does not mean you were in the battle and got the win, just you were in the linkshell.
One of a few things I see, Either you have killed and know how to get the jobs done, or you have not but have similar knowledge and what it takes. Both can be positive in forming your group.
On the other hand, you could be a witness and think you know what to do.
Not bashing on you, or the probability you have beat them and know what a group needs to get the wins, just clear up if you would the confusion by being more specific. Or just ignore me and more on
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-10-10 18:27:20  
BH raises a solid point. You can be in a shell that's cycling aeonics weekly, understand "how" the fights take place, yet still not understand the nuances that were set up under your nose.

I understand very little about the GEO job- I really don't like playing it, and doubt I'll ever gear it up for endgame. I kinda just expect our GEOs to know what to do...which doesn't work well (no offense meant to any GEOs out there, this can be any job). This is something that I've had to go and really look at as someone who doesn't play GEO, but needs to be able to tell the GEOs what to do, when, and WHY. People crave the WHY.

A good leader can run down every support job and tell them what buffs/debuffs they want to happen in the fight, when they want 2hrs burned, and what bad TP moves/spells to watch out for. They understand the positioning of the mobs, and WHY you don't have to worry about that on some fights but you do others. They set up the skillchain (if using one), or say its a SCH-BLM strat, or that they're using RNGs...and have reasons for it beyond forums. A good leader looks at their personnel and caters strats to their individual group's strengths...they don't try and fit their group into existing strats when it clearly isn't working.

tl;dr- if you can't tell every member of your group what you want them to do in a fight, you're not ready.
By fonewear 2017-10-10 18:38:55  

Being in a group who has, does not mean you were in the battle and got the win, just you were in the linkshell.
One of a few things I see, Either you have killed and know how to get the jobs done, or you have not but have similar knowledge and what it takes. Both can be positive in forming your group.
Not bashing on you, or the probability you have beat them and know what a group needs to get the wins, just clear up if you would the confusion by being more specific. Or just ignore me and more on

Done and done !
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-10-10 18:43:01  
fonewear said: »

Not bashing on you, or the probability you have beat them and know what a group needs to get the wins, just clear up if you would the confusion by being more specific. Or just ignore me and [u]more on[/u]

Done and done !
read a lil bit closer lol
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-10-10 18:51:09  
You don't know fonewear, he never moves on.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-10-10 18:51:52  
fonewear said: »

Not bashing on you, or the probability you have beat them and know what a group needs to get the wins, just clear up if you would the confusion by being more specific. Or just ignore me and [u]more on[/u]

Done and done !
read a lil bit closer lol

What part of ignore you don't you understand !
By fonewear 2017-10-10 18:53:31  
Anyways good luck to your crew with free aeonics. At least you are trying to help people out.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [91 days between previous and next post]
By ayahuasca 2018-01-09 09:07:49  
Yeah man, I all jobs needed except SMN and WHM for clears if you want, SCREW AEONIC SELLERS!! SCREW SMN MERCENARIES and greedy final fantasy players, this is absolutely the very antithesis of what every Final Fantasy always did teach to all of us. Without Nirvana SMN they'd be all crying and leaving the game. That's why SE doesn't nerf it, to avoid these babies to cry and stop paying for their vicious shame.
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2018-01-09 17:21:37  
ayahuasca said: »
Yeah man, I all jobs needed except SMN and WHM for clears if you want, SCREW AEONIC SELLERS!! SCREW SMN MERCENARIES and greedy final fantasy players, this is absolutely the very antithesis of what every Final Fantasy always did teach to all of us. Without Nirvana SMN they'd be all crying and leaving the game. That's why SE doesn't nerf it, to avoid these babies to cry and stop paying for their vicious shame.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Honestly SMN is just very efficient. If SE does decide to nerf smn all of the groups that merc with smn will jsut siwtch to rng, mb, or melee burning. It's not like they couldn't do it without smn.
 Lakshmi.Spoiled
user: Spoiled
By Lakshmi.Spoiled 2018-01-09 17:34:57  
SCREW AEONIC SELLERS!! SCREW SMN MERCENARIES and greedy final fantasy players, this is absolutely the very antithesis of what every Final Fantasy always did teach to all of us. Without Nirvana SMN they'd be all crying and leaving the game. That's why SE doesn't nerf it, to avoid these babies to cry and stop paying for their vicious shame.
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-09 17:45:17  
Lakshmi.Spoiled said: »
SCREW AEONIC SELLERS!! SCREW SMN MERCENARIES and greedy final fantasy players, this is absolutely the very antithesis of what every Final Fantasy always did teach to all of us. Without Nirvana SMN they'd be all crying and leaving the game. That's why SE doesn't nerf it, to avoid these babies to cry and stop paying for their vicious shame.
Doesn’t this whiny post make him a huge baby? Sorry you suck assuming only smns can kill these.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2018-01-09 22:54:01  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Sorry you suck assuming only smns can kill these.

[+]
First Page 2 3 4