T4 Reisenjima Strategy.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » T4 Reisenjima Strategy.
T4 Reisenjima Strategy.
First Page 2 ... 12 13 14
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-10-31 20:18:34  
My LS are doing these for the first time soon. I'm looking for some battle strategies preferably between 6-12 players. We'd like to kill them without having to SMN burn if necessary. We could do it that way, but I know some players would like to see if we can do without.

In terms of support we have two idris geos, rdm, brd, and a few cors. Thanks for any tips.
By Sammeh 2017-10-31 20:34:36  
Pair up that bard with a bunch of BST's with Brave Hero Glen jug pet. You'll win np.
 Ragnarok.Phuoc
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Phuoc 2017-10-31 21:27:57  
With that kind of support (i hope you have at least 1 master SCH too) if your DD players have BLM, you could basically burn the T4s like pre-geo nerf imo, rdm and brd lower their resistances a ton.

For Teles i'd go for melee oriented strat tho since she's super weak, if you just going with 2 DDs make sure you can do darkness since it hurts her a lot, if you wanna go death strat just make sure to dispel after clarsack call (several dispels here) and of course run far when she does the 2h that has dia aura, that thing eats people fast.

For zerde i'd recommend manaburning it with fire, you could have the rdm go /blm for stun (ele seal on the first one since there wont be bubbles up) and just watch out for the move "just desserts" since zerde will pop 4 adds, DD wise blms-geo can MB with fire non stop to make an easy/fast win, if you go with a RUN make him/her abuse gambit/rayke.

For vinipata you have it more or less like with zerde but make the brd go /blm, this way the brd will have 2 unresisted horde lullabies be4 using random deal or super revi, the brd will need to sleep the naraka copies that vini pops (they have much lower hp but hit as hard), standard fire MB setup (make sure to land frazzle and threnody) and i suggest flux 2 camp, past the bridge on the ??? next to the mantises, make the tank stay at the ??? to tank there and the rest go down 21"+, that way you will evade most aoe BS, make sure to have someone on heal duty here since the tank will need cursna and status removal.

For schah you could do melee way or blm way, i personally like MB way since its safer, schah will pop caturaes until a limit (2 of each but the queen and pawn, he pops just 1 queen and several pawns), when i did this one MB style we used thunder on the adds (dont touch the queen) and when all adds died and only the queen was alive, focused on schah itself (if you got 2 tanks, u can just drag schah away from the queen). Death works very well for this one and if it doesnt go charm happy or baneret charge happy (baneret is hate reset + critical dmg) you should be fine, we used 1 bolster for the adds phase and another bolster for schah.

For the worms you could just savage blade it to death when it doesnt absorb dmg (phases are on the bg-wiki, i forgot exactly now lol), make every1 bring aoe wings + meds and the cor tactician + the sch regain should do the trick, this one is really easy.

For albumen if you dont feel comfortable with a melee approach the first time, death works well on it but this one is tricky since it will pop 3 batches of adds that have dangerous 2h moves like benediction or mijin. For this one i suggest wiping after the third batch of adds pop (at least on your first times until you wanna try sleeping adds as they come), basically pop albumen (make sure every1 is super far to evade death) let the tank it mijins then the brd should sleep everything right away (again brd/blm), adds pop every 2 mins so you know when the next batch will come to get ready, elemental seal on first sleep and nitro for second, you can just die when the third batch pops.

Reraise/get ready then the brd nitro + horde everything, after this point the tank gets good hate on albumen and you can start popping deaths, albumen has dangerous tp moves like petalback spin with many debuffs and hate reset so take care cleaning your tank fast, also be fast with erases since it will spam hp/mp down a lot. For this one i suggest the brd controlling the time duration of horde lullaby so you know when to stop and reapply, the way the group i had did this was 10 seconds be4 they would get awake, 1 blm would ES + breakga, once they were awake the brd would repeat nitro + horde and just resume the fight.

And for the bird i dont suggest magic, just make the tank pop and go to a wall so they position on the front, let the tank get hate on everything and alternate doing WSs from behind the main NM (dont attack the copies lol), you can use either thieves or any DD if accuracy is right, just make sure to bring a couple smns or 1 smn with a couple /smn people using the cat + mewing lullaby, it resets the tp of everything to 0 (very important).

Wall of text but i hope it helps!
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2017-10-31 21:31:58  
Ragnarok.Phuoc said: »
With that kind of support (i hope you have at least 1 master SCH too) if your DD players have BLM, you could basically burn the T4s like pre-geo nerf imo, rdm and brd lower their resistances a ton.

Schah and Vinni are extremely hard to use MB strat on due to them being incredibly resistant to frazzle and being able to remove their own debuffs. The rest you can burn down easily, just stick ES Sab Frazzle III + Threnody.
 Shiva.Arislan
サーバ: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-10-31 21:42:39  
I don't mind sharing our LS's T4 strats: Escha / ギアスフェット

Our players are mostly from Asia, so we play a more 'JP' style -- layers of defense, more margin for error, leveraging more game mechanics.

Probably they're going to be friendlier for first-timers/more casual players to follow, versus most of the advice you get on this forum: just have stupid-good gear and steamroll w/ full buffs.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-10-31 21:53:34  
You can certainly MB vini, and it's not hard. Once in yaksha stance, he won't ever change back to raksha unless tank has at least 4 active buffs.. a well-equipped PLD tanking with only cureskin, miso, and other slots for activating>cancelling JA is fine.

The only move that removes debuffs is yaksha stance activation, so once you're in stance you just need to land threnody once and you're fine. I've never used frazzle, and I killed a dozen of them in under 3 minutes each this week to farm up Takas.
[+]
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2017-10-31 21:55:47  
Or you can use a pup tank
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2017-11-01 01:01:52  
Shiva.Arislan said: »
I don't mind sharing our LS's T4 strats:

Good stuff, nice to see some strats other than "SMN all the things" or zerg with Idris x2/Honor/uber-DDs, since our little group is mostly made up of fairly competent and reasonably geared, but not necessarily amazing geared players. These somewhat more conservative strats are really a pretty good match for the level of our usual ~10 man crew. I'm sure we'll pick up some tips.

Thanks for sharing!
[+]
By Sidiov 2017-11-01 01:02:53  
Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
I don't mind sharing our LS's T4 strats:

Good stuff, nice to see some strats other than "SMN all the things" or zerg with Idris x2/Honor/uber-DDs, since our little group is mostly made up of fairly competent and reasonably geared, but not necessarily amazing geared players. These somewhat more conservative strats are really a pretty good match for the level of our usual ~10 man crew. I'm sure we'll pick up some tips.

Thanks for sharing!
fixed.
 Phoenix.Capuchin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2017-11-01 01:16:13  
Haha. Yeah, I guess you're really not all that competent, but you do have some pretty nice toys ;) Oh, damn - and I'm probably kinda bad too.

OK, will try this again: Thanks to Arislan for the solid strats that we'll put to poor use with our AWFUL group. Perhaps we'll get a lucky win on one NM? XD
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-01 07:18:08  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
You can certainly MB vini, and it's not hard. Once in yaksha stance, he won't ever change back to raksha unless tank has at least 4 active buffs.. a well-equipped PLD tanking with only cureskin, miso, and other slots for activating>cancelling JA is fine.

The only move that removes debuffs is yaksha stance activation, so once you're in stance you just need to land threnody once and you're fine. I've never used frazzle, and I killed a dozen of them in under 3 minutes each this week to farm up Takas.

After the GEO nerf?

Frazzle is used ~with~ threnody to lower their MEVD to reasonable levels so you can overcome it with MB's. Neither Schah nor Vini are particularly weak to any regular nuke element so your stuck having to pile on MACC buffs / MEVD debuffs, the most critical of which is dark based.

Now before the GEO nerf it wasn't hard at all, after the nerf it's a long slog with a high chance of failure due to losing control of adds. Or you can just safely burn him down with RNG's like we recently did.
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-11-01 07:55:34  
I've killed Vinipata multiple times after the GEO nerf without Frazzle, just with ThrenodyII.
We did have Idris GEOs though and we certainly did NOT kill it in under 3 minutes though...
[+]
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-01 08:05:34  
Asura.Sechs said: »
We did have Idris GEOs though and we certainly did NOT kill it in under 3 minutes though...

That's what I was talking about. Frazzle is virtually useless on Vini we didn't "have it" either and have beaten him using nukes.

Asura.Saevel said: »
Now before the GEO nerf it wasn't hard at all, after the nerf it's a long slog with a high chance of failure due to losing control of adds

Once we switched to RNG's he became much easier. Don't cast debuffs on him, keep the tank buffed so that he stays in -MDT mode and pound away.
[+]
By fonewear 2017-11-01 08:14:08  
Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Haha. Yeah, I guess you're really not all that competent, but you do have some pretty nice toys ;) Oh, damn - and I'm probably kinda bad too.

OK, will try this again: Thanks to Arislan for the solid strats that we'll put to poor use with our AWFUL group. Perhaps we'll get a lucky win on one NM? XD

I think we have progressed a lot from where we used to be.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2017-11-01 08:45:36  
DirectX said: »
What T3/4/HELM can be killed with RNG strat and is this 6 man or 10-12?

Not sure about the T3's, we just steam roll them in a melee part of six.

For the T4's, I think all except the Worm and Zerde can be done with RNG though people might be able to do the worm if they select their WS's carefully.

For us this is how we normally break them down.

Teles = Melee rush with WS's capable of doing darkness. We use several THF's so I go WAR with a polearm for Stardiver spam on her, works wonderfully. Making darkness's cause's her to proc which knocks her out of SP mode and removes her buffs. Could do RNG's too though darkness would be difficult and light heals her.

Worm = Controlled melee, normally 2~3 WAR's at the start and only one WAR (or similar melee) under 25%. The key is to use WS's that done' SC, for us that's Resolution and Savage Blade but other combinations are possible. 2 WAR's have carried an entire 18 man alliance before with plenty of time to spare. Might be able to use RNG's but would have to carefully choose WS's. I could see RNG being kinda useful if they knew to switch to TF when it was in stone mode and avoided ever making a SC.

Zerde = Magic Burst with BLMs. I normally go RDM and open with ES SAB Frazzle III while the BLM's use ES Stun, then I switch to stunning Zerde while the BLM's burst it down. Whole thing only takes a couple of minutes.

Erinys = THF and /THF SA WS spam. This one's pretty simple, just rotate Mewing, nobody engage or hit the damn thing and use SA WS whenever it's up. In theory RNG's work too, but nobody wants to deal with the aura.

Schah / Vinni = RNG's make these guys easy, buff up and just LS them to death, take out Schah's adds first.

Albumen = Both RNG and BLM MB work really well. Since we're RNG heavy now and go in larger groups we tend to use that as LS scales up better the MB's. For burst's you could just do the same thing you did with Zerde, land appropriate enfeebles and go to town. Honestly timing the sleeps on the adds is the hardest thing on this guy, and somehow people still screw that up.

We normally go with 10~18 depending on who's on the current Aeonic run. We've also done it with 6~8 and most everything works the exact same. When SE nerfed their evasion it made non-MB strats *far* more accessible.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-11-01 08:58:53  
After the GEO nerf?

Frazzle is used ~with~ threnody to lower their MEVD to reasonable levels so you can overcome it with MB's. Neither Schah nor Vini are particularly weak to any regular nuke element so your stuck having to pile on MACC buffs / MEVD debuffs, the most critical of which is dark based.

Now before the GEO nerf it wasn't hard at all, after the nerf it's a long slog with a high chance of failure due to losing control of adds. Or you can just safely burn him down with RNG's like we recently did.
Yes, after the geo nerf. No, not ***. Maybe go out and try some of this stuff instead of assuming all over. Etude x2, warlocks roll, crepe, firestorm2, focus, lang. You should have a BRD anyway to sleep adds and a COR to reset G/R and N/T. Just a matter of using the buffs you have available.

Here, have some logs:

https://pastebin.com/2BvuZiAG pop 21:32:06.031 death 21:34:54.631 (2:48)

https://pastebin.com/v9vWSadT pop 21:46:06.834 death 21:49:53.288 (3:47)

https://pastebin.com/0PfBsnbA pop 22:00:06.46 death 22:04:15.841 (3:51)

https://pastebin.com/Xtc3PX5X pop 23:38:39.232 death 23:41:05.207 (2:26)

https://pastebin.com/ZuES4raw pop 23:51:17.557 death 23:55:10 (3:53)

pld run brd cor sch whm
blm blm blm blm geo geo
using warlocks, wizards, etudex2, marchx2, firestorm, bolster focus, bolster malaise, normal int, normal languor.. i save the second bolster in case fight lasts more than 3.5min from when it's in yaksha, but it never has and is usually under 2

I don't use frazzle on zerde either, if you use proper buffs you only need frazzle OR threnody, not both.
[+]
 Shiva.Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-11-01 09:16:19  
Not sure about the T3's, we just steam roll them in a melee part of six.

We've found that ranged is the path of least resistance on Reisen T3s. Only catch is that you don't really wanna use Fomalhauts on Maju (avoid SCs), otherwise they're all pretty straightforward to pew.
[+]
 Shiva.Spynx
user: auron86
By Shiva.Spynx 2017-11-01 09:43:08  
For Yakshi in particular you want a tank/healer with a good cursna potency set as with RNG setup it uses TP moves much more frequently so doom is pretty much always up. Should be obvious but know people who struggled with this even if they had more than enough DD power to kill it.
 Fenrir.Snaps
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2017-11-01 11:37:17  
Albumen - Melee burn. It's definitely the best non SMN zerg method although you need good melee and buffs. We struggled with this for a while until we realized Idris Bolster Frailty was not enough to cap attack (you need Fury or Chaos Roll in addition). If you have a good group you can kill it before the second wave of adds.

Erinys - THF method, same as everybody else.

Onychophora - Controlled melee fight without any SPs. I've actually done this with just 4 people (BRD GEO WHM NIN). MNK and NIN are the best for this fight. Low TP feed makes a huge difference, especially MNK with 75% Subtle Blow and Penance.

Schah - RNG method. I am curious how melee strategies would go though. Seems doable but I've never tried.

Teles - Melee burn with THFs. I was the first to point out the SP locking mechanic although I'm not 100% convinced it's actually Darkness skillchains. It might be, or it might be something else related to just spamming WS. THF is good because you have Larceny and don't need to rely on the mechanic. Piercing bonus is also very nice. I'm sure you could do it with RNGs using Coronach too although we haven't ever tried this.

Vinipata - We use RNG although I want to try BLM again after Thorny's testimony. We didn't understand the stance mechanics for our earliest runs so it was a huge pain post GEO nerf, but it seems like a good approach. We also might try melee burn next round to see how it goes.

Zerde - BLM using fire magic bursts. Dies in 3 skillchains.
[+]
By Brynach 2017-11-01 12:14:55  
We do Schah using a melee strat. We typically go with a tank party consisting of RUN, WHM, BRD, COR and a melee party (or 2 parties) with GEO, 3X DD,WHM BRD OR COR, and another with near the same setup. The changes we make depend a lot on what support we have one party to the next. This way we can more evenly distribute CORs and BRDs as needed and not overwhelm the support guys.

Last one we did was 2 parties at 10 people:
RUN, WHM, GEO, COR, BRD and RUNX3,GEO,WHM
We prebuffed, focused on adds. Buffs generally wear by the time we get to Mantri, so we so a quick rebuff and kill her. Once Mantri is dead (all adds by this time) we do full rebuffs and zerg Schah. Short of just an awful charm issue or Banneret Charge into something else that takes out a dd or two, then we generally have no issues. Last time even a whm tried to get in on the dd action (out of boredom, I suppose).
Its not always a perfectly executed fight, but we have only lost maybe a couple times in our last 5-6 aeonic runs. Sometimes we end with a minute left, and sometimes its nearly 9-10 mins left.
Biggest things we focus on are placement and kill order. Knockback sucks, so back to the wall is preferred. Gada putting up that effin shield really sucks so we prioritize it when it is up provided there are no Bhatas that have been up. It's all pretty much just common sense decisions as to kill order.
 Shiva.Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-11-01 12:53:15  
It's really hard to melee some of these NM's w/o a moderately-skilled Yag WHM or an extremely gifted non-Yag WHM. And conscientious support players who will re-buff after dispelgas etc. GEO's need really strong idle sets too to withstand AOE and not have their luopans break repeatedly.
 Fenrir.Snaps
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2017-11-01 12:59:50  
We'll probably try MNK on the next Schah. We've been doing MNK omen lately and it is strangely easy. The huge amounts of Subtle Blow can increase your DPS (less time dealing with status affects and such.) Our Kin clear time is faster using MNKs than other DPS.
[+]
 Fenrir.Ramzus
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2017-11-01 13:17:05  
you're about to open a can of worms bud
[+]
 Bismarck.Gippali
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2017-11-01 13:31:03  
Pffftt whatever. MNK is great in omen.

The added TH bonus from a MNK in your pt is amazing...four Dignir rings in three runs.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2017-11-01 13:33:18  
i'm aware, i popularized mnk in our group lol. people on xiah are gonna have a full meltdown for even suggesting mnk is usable though
[+]
 Bismarck.Gippali
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Gippali
By Bismarck.Gippali 2017-11-01 13:41:35  
Ohh I know that lol.

Lunies follows the same strats as Snaps group. With the difference being on Sandworm, I would really like to try a NIN and MNK on that. We usually do Reso/Savage/SB/Shoha route.
By Brynach 2017-11-01 13:46:21  
It's really hard to melee some of these NM's w/o a moderately-skilled Yag WHM or an extremely gifted non-Yag WHM. And conscientious support players who will re-buff after dispelgas etc. GEO's need really strong idle sets too to withstand AOE and not have their luopans break repeatedly.
^ This, all day.
I got a good group that spend a lot of effort maxing out things like enhancing duration giving spells like haste over 5 min durations. Extending spells like haste, taking that monkey off the back of the whm by being a brd or geo helping buff/debuff, BRD songs that outlast N/T, getting those geos the -dt, mag eva and regen they need and building super useful weapons like Yagrush really reduces the stress and allows everyone to focus more on the killing instead of the dying.
[+]
 Shiva.Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2017-11-01 14:21:07  
Yeah, ran with groups that tried to do melee strats b/c forum made them sound easy, but they were totally not ready for it from a healing/support standpoint.

You can have the best group of super-geared/super-skilled DDs in the world, but that doesn't amount to much if they spend half the fight debuffed and debilitated.
 Ragnarok.Martel
サーバ: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2017-11-01 14:36:29  
The secret is to dualbox the Yagrush WHM. Then you've always got good support.
[+]
First Page 2 ... 12 13 14