Oshosi Gloves +1 for 120mil
All item in Asura
Send me PM
Thank u
By geigei 2017-11-29 11:09:23  
Thats an expensive double shot set.
[+]
By Afania 2017-11-29 12:04:32  
Oshosi is more than just double/triple shot set, it's also BiS for MDT- with shell/status resist set with huge amount of meva and mdef, for cor at least.

I would totally get them all if I'm not saving for relic +3 feet upgrades.

And yes to more triple shot so I stop sucking and losing parses. D:
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2017-11-29 12:08:30  
Its an incredibly versatile set. Not sure if you need to rock 5/5, but what afania said about using it clearly also applies to RNG as well- easier preshot builds instead of playing the augment game with Taeon gear, excellent Meva, and solid Racc for when doubleshot is up.

its a luxury, sure, but what isn't these days?
 Fenrir.Snaps
サーバ: Fenrir
user: Mojopojo
By Fenrir.Snaps 2017-11-29 12:47:08  
geigei said: »

Is Double Shot supposed to be a niche buff? When we do ranged setups, we have Double Shot up more than 50% of the time (Random Deal/Super Revits/etc.). I am too poor to afford it or I would buy some of it.
[+]
By Afania 2017-11-29 13:01:48  
Fenrir.Snaps said: »

Is Double Shot supposed to be a niche buff? When we do ranged setups, we have Double Shot up more than 50% of the time (Random Deal/Super Revits/etc.). I am too poor to afford it or I would buy some of it.

People used to pay 300m to 600m for adhemar +1 body because 1% TA is serious business. Other adhemar pieces cost close to 200m as well.

By comparsion 120m to 175m for double/triple shot set AND mdt-/resist set is dirt cheap, lol. Although they are still more expensive than adhemar HQ these days.
 Bismarck.Lothoro
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2017-11-29 13:43:55  
Afania said: »
Oshosi is more than just double/triple shot set, it's also BiS for MDT- with shell/status resist set with huge amount of meva and mdef, for cor at least.

I would totally get them all if I'm not saving for relic +3 feet upgrades.

And yes to more triple shot so I stop sucking and losing parses. D:

I guess some people are willing to pay 670 mill for a marginal upgrade in parse damage and BiS MDT set. That may or may not become outdated within a year or two. Hey, I guess if you got the money and have nothing else to spend it on, why not.
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2017-11-29 13:50:42  
Fenrir.Snaps said: »

People used to pay 300m to 600m for adhemar +1 body because 1% TA is serious business. Other adhemar pieces cost close to 200m as well.

By comparsion 120m to 175m for double/triple shot set AND mdt-/resist set is dirt cheap, lol. Although they are still more expensive than adhemar HQ these days.
So true. The pricing of this isn’t that bad.
By Afania 2017-11-29 13:54:44  
Bismarck.Lothoro said: »
marginal upgrade in parse damage and BiS MDT set.

That's like 90% of gears these days, barring Idris, epeo and a few others.

Most of the rema will probably be outdated in 2 to 3 years as well. Just look at how Ryunohige, koga and conqueror performs 2-3 years ago V.s now.

My point is, someone created a post selling HQ with semi high price equivalent to other high price items and immediately got trolled.
 Bismarck.Lothoro
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2017-11-29 14:32:08  

Most of the rema will probably be outdated in 2 to 3 years as well. Just look at how Ryunohige, koga and conqueror performs 2-3 years ago V.s now.

My point is, someone created a post selling HQ with semi high price equivalent to other high price items and immediately got trolled.

Sure, but RME has always been continually upgraded as the game progresses. Very small chance that occurs for the oshosi set.

But yeah, the OP didn't really deserve to be trolled on this considering adhemar and other gear have sold for similar prices in the past. It's just unfortunate that this high end +1 gear costs so much.
 Fenrir.Cherrywine
サーバ: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Cherrywine 2017-11-29 15:02:36  
I guess the free bumps are at least nice?

The OP posted a HQ set for sale and prices for each piece. PM if you are interested. If not interested, don't buy it. There is literally no need for anyone to post anything here except for the seller.
[+]
By Afania 2017-11-29 15:10:18  

Sure, but RME has always been continually upgraded as the game progresses. Very small chance that occurs for the oshosi set.

But yeah, the OP didn't really deserve to be trolled on this considering adhemar and other gear have sold for similar prices in the past. It's just unfortunate that this high end +1 gear costs so much.

Objectively speaking, investment on rema can be worse than HQs depending on the item, even if they get update in the future.

Just because REMA gets update every 3 years, doesn't mean it'll be bigger improvement than HQs now. Many people don't even use some of their their 119 III rema most of the time because better alternative exists. Some of my friends don't use their 119 III Mandau nor Koga because they have better weapons. In that sense the Gil invested was wasted because it's not being used, unless you factor the sentimental value behind them.

People often think the investment on rema is "worth it" because it's rema, but who can say for sure.

I'm not trying to help OP sell his HQs, just speaking from objective pov, HQ Oshosi(which can be used for 2 purposes) isn't necessary worse investment than many other REMA like Mandau(which often isn't being used). And trust me, people still build Mandau all the time. If wasting Gil on gears for sentimental purposes gets justified, then Oshosi HQ certainly doesn't deserve this kind of bashing.
[+]
 Asura.Loffy
サーバ: Asura
user: Loffy
By Asura.Loffy 2017-11-29 22:40:46  
Bump
 Asura.Loffy
サーバ: Asura
user: Loffy
By Asura.Loffy 2017-11-30 06:08:17