users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Favorite ffxi mission or quest ever
Favorite ffxi mission or quest ever
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-04 15:39:37  
For me it was the RUN quest with the brother and sister. Pretty sad but kinda cool she’s alive still. I should see if there’s a quest where they meet again.g
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-01-04 16:33:33  
COR and BLU quests for me. Really liked seeing how opposing they were, and for the longest time couldn't understand why anyone would want to be a BLU!
[+]
 Shiva.Kasaioni
サーバ: Shiva
user: Kasaioni
By Shiva.Kasaioni 2018-01-04 21:09:48  
The Competition (or The Rivalry if you chose Gallijaux).
[+]
By volkom 2018-01-04 21:38:15  
eco warrior back in like 2004

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2018-01-04 21:59:37  
WotG : Windy Path
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
サーバ: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2018-01-04 22:04:30  
I really liked the quest to get that title, "Sworn to the Dark Divinity." It involved slaying Odin Prime 13~ times, each time choosing to ask him to free his knight. Eventually you overcome Odin's will and he frees Luzaf.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-01-08 17:21:14  
Asura.Vyre said: »
I really liked the quest to get that title, "Sworn to the Dark Divinity." It involved slaying Odin Prime 13~ times, each time choosing to ask him to free his knight. Eventually you overcome Odin's will and he frees Luzaf.
:0 I don’t think I’ve done this one
By Sabishii 2018-01-08 17:59:46  
http://ffxiclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Three_Men_and_a_Closet

It's only a simple side quest, but it's 3 guys, and a love potion accident. I found the plot like a good sitcom. Girl splashes a love potion on three buddies, and suddenly, they're fighting with one another, because of . . . feelings they suddenly develop. It's a funny quest! Hadn't seen any side-quests like that beforehand, in any game I had played.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-01-08 18:16:22  
Not an official quest but doing the food removal with Parike. Most people nowadays probably wouldn't even know about him if not for G7 but funny little taru, nice amusing lines and titles and I always wanted to be a brown mage.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Blazer
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: blazey
By Carbuncle.Blazer 2018-01-08 19:26:37  
The mission that sends you to Jeuno was eye opening for me. The run through rolanberry fields as a fresh level 20 was something special. Other than the first time I explored the eldieme necropolis I can't remember feeling more on edge. It felt like everything could and would kill me.
[+]
By abknight 2018-01-09 01:07:52  
The quest where you sneak through Eldieme to the island off the coast of Batallia. My friend and I did this at the minimum possible level in the original game. All of the endgame zones were terrifying then.
[+]
 Bahamut.Agerine
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2018-01-09 10:21:13  
abknight said: »
The quest where you sneak through Eldieme to the island off the coast of Batallia. My friend and I did this at the minimum possible level in the original game. All of the endgame zones were terrifying then.

They really were terrifying...

On that note.
Waaaay back in the day, early 2000s there was an event quest that would lock you at lvl 1 with sneak/invisible and sent you into the most dangerous zones in the game at the time and had you search for ??? Spots to get a prize.
I learned to fear and respect Den of Rancor after that event.
 Leviathan.Loona
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Loona
By Leviathan.Loona 2018-01-11 10:21:50  
To me it's soothing Waters, the Mihli Aliapoh quest - functionally it's about getting a drop and some imperial currency as reward, but you get about half hour of fine storytelling and worldbuilding out of it.