日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Logitech G510S keyboard help
Logitech G510S keyboard help
 Asura.Evildemon
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Evildemon 2018-01-18 22:45:38  
I have a logitech G510S gaming keyboard that I purchased a couple years ago from the idea of a friend I gamed with at the time. The purpose of said keyboard being able multi-box easier without having to switch keyboards with doing macros for an alt char from the main just by hitting one of the "G1 to G18 keys" in one of the three "M1 to M3" modes.

Unfortunately he quit shortly afterwards so I never really learned more about it. He left me a downloadable file back then to use which I honestly have no clue where to put it. I recently picked up a third account and was trying to set up some basic functions to make life simpler. now I placed his file into windower4 folder in a few different spots hoping it would work. Originally I kept it as "Smn.txt" which is what he had it named and then i changed the file to "Bind.txt". However two nights ago when I was doing this sadly it wasn't working.

Now today completely out of the blue while I was doing vagary one of the "G keys" started magically working it was trying to do "Follow old friends mule account" (because that was what it had been set to) and now the "Bind.txt" file has completely vanished....

Anyone have any knowledge on how to find said file and set the keys up for multi-box purposes? like simplifying playing geo on an alt account etc etc
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-01-18 23:27:04  
I still use my G15 and I love it for that very reason. I'm not sure what's in those .txt files but I would guess it's just a macro. I use the Logitech macro-maker thing for mine, but haven't used recently. I'll PM if I finger it out.
 Asura.Evildemon
By Asura.Evildemon 2018-01-19 07:20:09  
the text files have macros that do like "/follow" or "/pet attack" but they are set up for jobs i don't play and a character to follow that i don't have so it doesn't help. but the G key is great since it does allow me to hit that key and it will not require me to hit the "enter" button as well. I was able to set up a couple of custom text macros through the logitech interface but they require me to hit "Enter" for them to execute in game.
By ryson 2018-01-19 10:07:16  
I took a swing at this exact problem about 5 months ago but had no luck ... I thought maybe a combination of auto hot key and windower would work but I could never find a way to bind the g keys in auto hot key snice I don't believe they are unique buttons
By Felgarr 2018-01-19 11:13:37  
Do you use windower or Ashita?
 Phoenix.Darkspawn
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Tphantom
By Phoenix.Darkspawn 2018-01-19 12:19:06  
I have g13 KB and I had helps "translating" from G15 to G13, the files must be loaded to gkeysG15 folder and in that folder you will have all the jobs/layout you want, also y have a pop up screen that lets you choose which job when you loading the game and also switch when job change
[+]
 Sylph.Gobbo
サーバ: Sylph
user: Gobbo
By Sylph.Gobbo 2018-01-19 12:23:30  
Before I start, I am on Ashita, but it should be the same for Windower.

What I've done was created aliases around a sequence of letters using the keyboard's hotkey program.
Example: G1 = / q q q [Enter] | G2 = / q q o [Enter] etc.
Outside of the odd accidental misfire placing my command in party or say, it's worked well for me since aliases are compatible with other addons. If you're on Windower, they already have a Binder addon/plugin that may be compatible with your keyboard which bypasses the Keyboard's program all together.
 Asura.Evildemon
By Asura.Evildemon 2018-01-19 14:02:08  
Felgarr said: »
Do you use windower or Ashita?

Windower

Phoenix.Darkspawn said: »
I have g13 KB and I had helps "translating" from G15 to G13, the files must be loaded to gkeysG15 folder and in that folder you will have all the jobs/layout you want, also y have a pop up screen that lets you choose which job when you loading the game and also switch when job change

This intrigues me a ton, tell me how to do this cause that would be perfect