Salvage Looking For A Good Player.

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Fairy » Salvage looking for a good player.
Salvage looking for a good player.
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-11-11 03:45:52  
Carbuncle.Noobozaurusrex said:

LMFAO, this nub goes to ebaumsworld...*** fail.

Oh, and Taintedone, keep thinking you're funny and good looking, maybe someday, some ugly fat *** will have low enough esteem to date your ***. But me, well, ppl like me can be shallow and cocky. ;)

Heh, I'm not the one posting pics of myself on an internet forum trying to show everyone how "awesome" I am then turning around and trying to be e-thug. This isn't Myspace buddy, nobody gives a rats *** about who you hang out with IRL, what kind of car you drive, or frankly, just who the fk you are. If anyone has a self esteem issue, bud, the clear winner here is you. Contrary to what you may think, if you're obnoxious enough and post enough pics of yourself online, it doesn't make people like you.

So please, by all means, continue on with your incessant ego tripping, b/c all you're doing is showing everyone how much of an *** you are and how right I am.

/endthread
 Carbuncle.Noobozaurusrex
By Carbuncle.Noobozaurusrex 2009-11-11 04:10:55  
Carbuncle.Taintedone said:

Heh, I'm not the one posting pics of myself on an internet forum trying to show everyone how "awesome" I am then turning around and trying to be e-thug. This isn't Myspace buddy, nobody gives a rats *** about who you hang out with IRL, what kind of car you drive, or frankly, just who the fk you are. If anyone has a self esteem issue, bud, the clear winner here is you. Contrary to what you may think, if you're obnoxious enough and post enough pics of yourself online, it doesn't make people like you.

So please, by all means, continue on with your incessant ego tripping, b/c all you're doing is showing everyone how much of an *** you are and how right I am.

LOL, hey man, it takes me literally 5 secs to post a pic, and you miss the irony of this situation. I know nobody cares, which is why I do it. I know I'm better than a lot of people...and guess what...I don't even have 1 level 75 job ;) I don't have a self esteem issue, I have the opposite of one, I guess you could call it an over-esteem issue :D
And I do it to piss ppl like you off. So, mission accomplished, thank you sir for doing exactly what I wanted you to do. ^^

Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-11-11 04:13:04  

LOL, hey man, it takes me literally 5 secs to post a pic, and you miss the irony of this situation. I know nobody cares, which is why I do it. I know I'm better than a lot of people...and guess what...I don't even have 1 level 75 job ;) I don't have a self esteem issue, I have the opposite of one, I guess you could call it an over-esteem issue :D
And I do it to piss ppl like you off. So, mission accomplished, thank you sir for doing exactly what I wanted you to do. ^^

/sigh

Can someone boot this retard out of the forums already? And really? You think your mid lvl blm played by some nobody that just started playing the game would be better than say someone who has played the game for several years and has a 75 blm for example? Bro, now I know you're just trolling. Do everyone a favor and stop posting, our server already has enough of a bad rep from morons like you giving us a bad name.
 Carbuncle.Noobozaurusrex
By Carbuncle.Noobozaurusrex 2009-11-11 05:20:47  

/sigh

Can someone boot this retard out of the forums already? And really? You think your mid lvl blm played by some nobody that just started playing the game would be better than say someone who has played the game for several years and has a 75 blm for example? Bro, now I know you're just trolling. Do everyone a favor and stop posting, our server already has enough of a bad rep from morons like you giving us a bad name.

No I can't be booted from the forums lol. idk wtf ur talking about BLMs and whatnot, but oooookay. Ya need to get that penis off the mind and stay on topic here. And also, I rather like trolling. And this server blew *** waaaaaay before I showed up a few months ago.
 Carbuncle.Taintedone
By Carbuncle.Taintedone 2009-11-11 11:50:07  

/sigh

No I can't be booted from the forums lol. idk wtf ur talking about BLMs and whatnot, but oooookay. Ya need to get that penis off the mind and stay on topic here. And also, I rather like trolling. And this server blew *** waaaaaay before I showed up a few months ago.

Lol, you said yourself "I know I'm better than a lot of people...and guess what...I don't even have 1 level 75 job ;)". If you don't like the server, then please, by all means leave, and don't let the door hit your loser *** on the way out. The last thing we need is more trash players/people like you giving us all a bad name.
 Phoenix.Darkodin
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Darkodin
By Phoenix.Darkodin 2009-11-11 12:27:40  
Fairy.Gillmaree said:
I would say it's fairly obvious from this thread that a large percentage of people spend more time in front of their computers playing FFXI than they devote to their real life. 100 minutes per day for Salvage, 3 hours for Dynamis, 2 hours for Sky, maybe 2 hours for Limbus, not to mention Sea, Assault, Nyzul Isle, Einherjar, CoP, ToAU, ZM, WoTG, Missions, Quests and the new adds all equal a HUGE chunk of time spent NOT getting an education, NOT going to work, NOT taking care of family etc. "Only missed a couple of runs because I stupidly let rl get in the way"? (Or words to that effect). That sums it up for me. The majority of players can quote stats for the game and gear at you until the cows come home, but most can't put an intelligent sentence together with proper spelling and punctuation, AND many can't even hold a conversation without every other word being a cuss word or tell you what has been going on in the real world in the last 24 hours. I have said it before, and I will say it again. FFXI accomplishments don't qualify to go on your resume. It's a game, and will disappear from your life soon enough. Enjoy it as it is meant to be enjoyed, have fun with it. :)

^
 Bismarck.Misao
サーバ: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2009-11-11 12:32:40  

lol, it is that bad, dont be fooled by Akada. Carbuncle has a lot of JPONRY players after 1am CST. And also, Akada, has it not occurred to you yet that I act like a complete ***/idiot on purpose and for the lolz?

>.> isn't that like, 4:00pm JP time? isn't it like that on all the servers?

and your car has a scratch!

[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2009-12-03 06:15:44  
o.o
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
 Fairy.Khaiden
サーバ: Fairy
user: Khaiden
By Fairy.Khaiden 2010-01-18 01:25:06  
Bump, looking for a new member >.>; *** sake -.-!

Only people who meet the requirements and want to do spam Salvage please.

~Thank you
 Fairy.Tedwardian
サーバ: Fairy
By Fairy.Tedwardian 2010-01-18 03:04:47  
now that was comedy! i missed this ***the 1st go round and i'm sorry i was tardy to the party. the requirements are indeed strict but if you don't have what they are looking for.. don't apply. seems simple enough. gl folks. /twocents.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [284 days between previous and next post]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.