users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Hades » PPP Evilcloud
PPP Evilcloud
 Carbuncle.Noobozaurusrex
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: 1279561
By Carbuncle.Noobozaurusrex 2009-11-06 03:50:40  
Wait, I'm still stuck on something...why was this post created? I hate ***with online games like "Online Play not rated by the ESRB" or w/e type of censorship *** they enforce. I mean dont get me wrong, /blist the ***, maybe even MPK him a few times, but why rant about it online?

Half the rules that the GMs enforce are *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE anyway...srsly. I dont know how ***works in JPland or Canadia, etc, but in America, we do w/e the *** we want regardless of consequence...its science.

I've been to GMjail so many *** times its ridiculous. And all because someone gets offended at the smallest ***. I had a mule named "Skeetreceptacle", sent to jail and forced to take it off. I threw a shout in Bastok saying I'd pay 50K to MPK this guy named TamarSamar...jailed. Someone complained about my linkshell named "skeetrodeo"...jailed for 2 *** weeks bc the GMs wanted me to drop shell and I said *** that...so I spent $20 bought a new copy of FFXI, made a new POL ID code w/ a new Cred Card, level that mofo to 25 in a few days, and then created a new shell called "VivaSkeetRodeo". lmfao...geez, if there's a will there's a way!
Some *** had all these mobs surrounding him in Korrokola Tunnel or w/e and he *** calls for help, so I banishga the mobs off him and kill them all, then they say I was grieving them?! *** LOLnubSMNs, <sigh> oh well, i figured since we were all bitching about ***i'd throw in my two cents. ^^
 Shiva.Mcgee
サーバ: Shiva
user: Mcgee
By Shiva.Mcgee 2009-11-06 04:33:07  
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?[/quote]

HUH?!?
 Shiva.Mcgee
サーバ: Shiva
user: Mcgee
By Shiva.Mcgee 2009-11-06 04:39:59  
Evilclound said:
I love how you add stuff in your story. Even tho I told you sorry. I was not having a great night.. I asked if I brought my COR friend to ur x2 Pler PT in {east ron S} if I could bring my ninja and First voke Witch I did.. Then I started b*tching when I hit lv. 34 because I asked if can we Relevelsync me now.. since my COR friend was lv. 41... You said "nah exp it still fast!! and this place is only good for lv. 36 " Then I commented on how you where a noob.. After you where being rude to me.. Also making fun of my COR friend for rolling on a 8 Even tho, He rolled the 8 to a 11 in the end. I didn't make any racist comment's.. All I said was "Wow shut up britt" Cuz all you said was "Mate M8t and yank" Or something lame like that. Then you told me to go to walmart and get killed by moslins or something.. I gm'ed you and your friend for harassment, Your friend got banned. He was swearing in say mode and in tell mode to me. Also. I never got banned for harassment to any one.. You can't get banned for calling people a newb... It's in the FFXI Book, The term's in the book too. "Lack of skill" Cough Reason I called you it. You had too pler's and let so many people die over and over... I how ever Didn't die. So It's not like I was mad because I died... Or something noting like that at all. I called you a newb.. here was my Reasons: 1. PLing a BLU to 75 witch suck's endgame or maybe not sucks but it not quite needed for much.. 2. You x2 plers east PT and you do did it for a few days in a roll. 3. You where bad at Pling. 4. You said east ron S} Is a zone for lv. 36-45 LOL!!!!! Witch was so funny.. Any way's I didn't get banned. I also told you sorry for the way I acted and forgive me. I didn't mean any thing by it was not a big deal in my eye's but after a friend told me to read this fourm.. I was like wow.. So mad that he got banned for harassment He had to post a fourm about me.. Any way's Im still sorry to you if i hurt ur feeling's. But really man.. I'm age 22 just trying to enjoy the game on my freetime like every one else.. So stop trying to kill my rep. thank you. Sorry for my English/font/mistype's.

*eyes bleeding* After trying to decipher all the type0o's and poor grammer all I can say is this...People who don't make pt's or PL need to learn to STFU when invited to one with a PL. If the xp in your opinion sucks, /pcmd leave. Its that simple. Same thing goes for ppl who make the pt. If someone is being an assclown /pcmd kick and/or /blist. Although, this guy sounds like a real pro *lulz* and you should thank Altana that you newb brits had him there to teach you.

I had something else to add in for my 2 cents worth but its 6am and my brain is toast so Im pretty sure whatever it was, someone else already covered. <3
 Hades.Brigandier
サーバ: Hades
By Hades.Brigandier 2009-11-06 15:11:35  
User submitted image
[+]
 Hades.Lobster
user: Lobster
By Hades.Lobster 2009-11-06 17:06:31  
*Yoink*
NERD~!

hahahahahahahaha

Raaaannndyyyy!?
By Evilclound 2009-11-06 22:43:15  
LOL! yes! haha! Sup lobster! :)
 Hades.Kaht
user: kaht
By Hades.Kaht 2009-11-19 15:43:19  
Carbuncle.Noobozaurusrex said:
so I spent $20 bought a new copy of FFXI, made a new POL ID code w/ a new Cred Card, level that mofo to 25 in a few days, and then created a new shell called "VivaSkeetRodeo".

So you effectively just put $20 into S/E's pocket? Damn... you really showed them! Stickin it to the man, and all that...