Wave 3 Merc Group

Eorzea Time

言語: JP EN FR DE
日本語版のFFXIVPRO利用したい場合は、上記の"JP"を設定して、又はjp.ffxivpro.comを直接に利用してもいいです
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Wave 3 Merc Group
Wave 3 Merc Group
By MOS1991 2023-05-07 04:50:39  
Looking to put together a small 6 man group to merc wave 3 clears on Wednesday/Sunday at 9pm GMT. Looking for 4 players with multiple jobs both support and front line. Hit me up on here or in game if interested. In game name is Endone / Marruaparu
By Dodik 2023-05-07 09:00:14  
Is there a need to ask which server? Gotta be Asura.
[+]
By MOS1991 2023-05-07 10:32:28  
Sorry yes the server is Asura, should have specified. My apologies. Alternatively I would be open to any servers that actually have people willing to participate in PuG groups for any sort of content without any reward of monetary value involved. Seems the only way to get people to participate these days is if they are being paid.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-05-07 11:19:06  
The irony in posting about how they can't do content unless they get paid on a post asking for 2/3 of a group to help him merc content is palpable. Playing on Asura is like playing in the twilight zone.
[+]
By Dodik 2023-05-07 12:14:26  
MOS1991 said: »
Alternatively I would be open to any servers that actually have people willing to participate in PuG groups for any sort of content without any reward of monetary value involved. Seems the only way to get people to participate these days is if they are being paid.

Literally every server that is not Asura. Though yes, the top 3 most populated NA servers probably all have an active mrrc scene.
By MOS1991 2023-05-07 12:23:19  
I have only ever been on Asura, is there no middle ground servers with active enough player base to actually do stuff but not so highly populated it’s flooded with Exp Bots?
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2023-05-07 14:09:19  
MOS1991 said: »
I have only ever been on Asura, is there no middle ground servers with active enough player base to actually do stuff but not so highly populated it’s flooded with Exp Bots?

I wouldn't set the bar at "are there exp bots?" Because people bot everywhere because nobody has morals. I think the difference between Asura and other servers is the lack of mercs. And yes, most non-Asura servers are exactly as you describe, enough people to do events with, but not filled with gil buyers and mercs so everything is transactional.

I do Odyssey every day (used to be 2 groups but one recently broke up), Omen twice/week, Dynamis twice/week, Vagary once/month, I've done like...7 aeonic runs. On smaller servers you have to make friends, join linkshells, and schedule events with your friends, rather than just farming (buying) gil and buying whatever you want.
By Dodik 2023-05-07 18:13:59  
Yes, mostly statics/friend groups for content.

Bots are everywhere no matter what.